Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel (1115 Views)

British Soldiers Told To Get Ready For War Against Russia, Warn Loved Ones (Pics / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) / President Ghani Fled Afghanistan With 4 Vehicles, Helicopter Full Of U.S. Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by 9jvirgin(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2019
Foreign nations are warning their citizens that traveling in the United States could put them at risk of becoming a victim of a mass shooting.

A statement Monday from Uruguay’s Foreign Ministry warned about “growing indiscriminate violence” in the U.S.

It urged Uruguayans traveling there to avoid “theme parks, shopping centers, festivals, religious events, gastronomic fairs and any kind of cultural or sporting events.” U.S. authorities are unable to prevent mass shootings because of “indiscriminate” gun ownership, the statement said.

Venezuela’s foreign minister released a similar statement, also warning its citizens to avoid large gatherings where mass shootings might occur.

The Japanese Consul in Detroit on Sunday published an alert that said Japanese nationals “should be aware of the potential for gunfire incidents everywhere in the United States,” which it described as “a gun society.”

The advisories come after two deadly shooting attacks in the U.S. in the span of less than 24 hours.

First, a gunman opened fire at a Walmart in El Paso, killing 22 people and wounding dozens of others.

Hours later, nine people were killed when a man sprayed bullets into a crowd of people on a busy street in Dayton, Ohio.

The shooting in El Paso has sparked particular concern from Latinos around the world.

The suspect in that incident allegedly drove from Dallas to El Paso with an intent to target Latinos.

Eight Mexican citizens were killed in the attack, and seven more injured, according to Mexican Foreign Secretary Marcelo Ebrard.

On Monday, after touring two hospitals where survivors were being treated, Ebrard told journalists that Mexico’s attorney general may charge the suspect with committing terrorist acts against Mexican citizens in the United States.

Foreign countries have issued warnings in the past about the propensity of mass shootings in the U.S., including France, New Zealand and Germany. El Paso police said Monday that one of the victims in the Walmart attack was a German citizen.

https://www.africansinus.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=473

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by 9jvirgin(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2019
I see how some Ignorant people on Nairaland praise Trump for loving Americans and putting Americans first, it's so shocking that some of those comments gets 350 likes, that shows how Ignorant people on these forum are. Some people even claim that Trump is the best president ever. How dumb can some people be Trump does not love anyone who is not white! QUOTE ME ANYWHERE! The level of hatred amongst Americans themselves is unprecedented.

I live in the United states and I can tell you now that America is now worse than Iraq, no one is safe, even Mitch McConnell and other top people are currently living in fear. The hatred Trump has created is overwhelming. Sad!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by Nemesis909: 11:01pm On Aug 06, 2019
Over 250 madden shootings this year alone.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by CTPlayer: 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2019
That is funny considering both of those countries on the USA's travel warning State Dept website.
I mean really Venezuela? The Congress of the USA is voting on if they should give Temporary Protected Status to Venezuelans.
Airlines don't even fly into Caracas anymore LOL. Millions of Venezuelan refugees.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by CTPlayer: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
9jvirgin:
I see how some Ignorant people on Nairaland praise Trump for loving Americans and putting Americans first, it's so shocking that some of those comments gets 350 likes, that shows how Ignorant people on these forum are. Some people even claim that Trump is the best president ever. How dumb can some people be Trump does not love anyone who is not white! QUOTE ME ANYWHERE! The level of hatred amongst Americans themselves is unprecedented.

I live in the United states and I can tell you now that America is now worse than Iraq, no one is safe, even Mitch McConnell and other top people are currently living in fear. The hatred Trump has created is overwhelming. Sad!!!

LOL total hogwash.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by CTPlayer: 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2019
Nemesis909:
Over 250 madden shootings this year alone.

That stat is a lie, and the vast majority are in dangerous hoods, gang related crap.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by 9jvirgin(m): 11:47pm On Aug 06, 2019
CTPlayer:

LOL total hogwash.

With Trump's tweet and reckless rhetoric; people are being slaughtered (Americans inclusive) and you call it hogwash. I don't blame you, you are a Nigerian and lives don't mean nothing to you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khia: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2019
9jvirgin:

America has always been worst than Iraq. It always puzzled me how people on this website could support that monster Trump. He is trying to rid America of all brown and black immigrants including Nigerians, and he openly called Nigeria a shythole country and he is still loved by a lot of continental Nigerians.

Have you noticed when it's Muslims who attacks Americans the press will call them terrorist but when it's whites who are doing the attacking they are called mass shooting? This is purposely done.

Trumps hatred and bigotry of non whites has made it ok for all of the white race soldiers to show themselves. Black Americans used to defend Hispanics when whites we're discriminating against them but we stopped years ago when they started their bigotry towards blacks which was taught to them by the whites. They actually thought they were respected by the whites but whites respect no other races. The Hispanics want our support but they will never get it, as some of my people like to say "They can hold their own nuts."

What is also sad are the Nigerian Americans. They betrayed us in order to get in with whites, or so they thought. Trump has influenced the whites to show their true selves to them as well and now they are trying to get them out of the country. Now the Nigerians want our support by fighting for them through immigration but unfortunately for them they have to "hold their own nuts also."

This is a race war and black Americans need to get armed.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by 9jvirgin(m): 11:51pm On Aug 06, 2019
CTPlayer:

That stat is a lie, and the vast majority are in dangerous hoods, gang related crap.

The GVA (Gun Violence Archive) said there have been 33,237 total shooting incidents, resulting in 8,796 gun deaths and 17,480 injuries, as of Monday afternoon.

Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan all combined still dey learn work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by 9jvirgin(m): 11:53pm On Aug 06, 2019
You are SMART!

khia:

America has always been worst than Iraq. It always puzzled me how people on this website could support that monster Trump. He is trying to rid America of all brown and black immigrants including Nigerians, and he openly called Nigeria a shythole country and he is still loved by a lot of continental Nigerians.

Have you noticed when it's Muslims who attacks Americans the press will call them terrorist but when it's whites who are doing the attacking they are called mass shooting? This is purposely done.

Trumps hatred and bigotry of non whites has made it ok for all of the white race soldier to show themselves. Black Americans used to defend Hispanics when whites we're discriminating against them but we stopped years ago when they started their bigotry towards blacks which was taught to them by the whites. They actually thought they were respected by the whites but whites respect no other races. The Hispanics want our support but they will never get it, as some of my people like to say "They can hold their own nuts."

What is also sad are the Nigerian Americans. They betrayed us in order to get in with whites, or so they thought. Trump has influenced the whites to show their true selves to them as well and now they are trying to get them out of the country. Now the Nigerians want our support by fighting for them through immigration but unfortunately for them they have to "hold their own nuts also."

This is a race war and black Americans need to get armed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khia: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2019
CTPlayer:

LOL total hogwash.

What he posted is 1000% correct. The head of the FBI said that he is afraid to go after white Nationalist because he knows they are the base of Trump's supporters and he is afraid of the outcome from Trump.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khia: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2019
CTPlayer:

This is a lie, you shouldn't make statements that you know absolutely nothing about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by Nemesis909: 12:45am On Aug 07, 2019
CTPlayer:

Are you a kid or something?
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khiaa(f): 1:04am On Aug 07, 2019
khia:

What he posted is 1000% correct. The head of the FBI said that he is afraid to go after white Nationalist /systemic racist because he knows they are the base of Trump's supporters and he is afraid of the outcome from Trump.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khiaa(f): 1:05am On Aug 07, 2019
khia:

What he posted is 1000% correct. The head of the FBI said that he is afraid to go after white Nationalist /systemic racist because he knows they are the base of Trump's supporters and he is afraid of the outcome from Trump.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by sunboy(m): 2:21am On Aug 07, 2019
If that guy was an immigrant; I know what kind of bitter response I would expect from Trump..

If he was Hispanic he would scream, the border! Gangs! Bad people! Drug dealers! Wall wall wall!

If he was a black guy... of course we know what his response would be for sure.

Now that he’s white, he will be troubled! Trump doesn’t hide the fact that he doesn’t like any race that is non-white. He has called African countries shit.hole and I respect his opinion though.

My problem is about some people on this forum who lives in Nigeria and can’t even deal wit Buhari but screaming about how they would lick Trumps butt if they are given the chance.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by sunboy(m): 2:24am On Aug 07, 2019
9jvirgin:

Sense kee you there! I learn to ignore their comments.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by sunboy(m): 2:27am On Aug 07, 2019
For all those countries, tariffs upon tariffs will be waiting for them grin since we have now weaponize tariffs to make people do what we want smiley
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by kophschmerzenii: 2:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Y'all need to come on this thread and see the kind of ignorant POS i have been dealing with for eons.

https://www.nairaland.com/4508641/american-politics-thread/249

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by panafrican(m): 4:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Here is the deal with US politics :
When you praise Democrats, they come out
with an extremist blindfolded homosexual,
instead of blaming racism that homosexual will work hard to destroy manhood, promote transgenders, degrade men in households, encourage women to humiliate their husbands and
become single mothers with several children.
The kids will be ill- raised with no father , no respect, no
idea about wrong and right. Here is what one politician has to say.

Ohio GOP lawmaker blames mass shootings on Obama, 'fatherlessness' and 'drag queen advocates'
By Devan Cole and Paul LeBlanc, CNN

Updated at 1012 GMT (1812 HKT) August 6, 2019
Washington (CNN) — An Ohio Republican state lawmaker on Sunday blamed mass shootings in the US on former President Barack Obama, "fatherlessness," video games and "drag queen advocates" following two shootings this weekend in Texas and Ohio that left more than 30 dead. The state's Republican Party is now calling for her resignation.
The comments from state Rep. Candice Keller -- whose district is close to Dayton, Ohio, where a gunman opened fire early Sunday in a popular downtown area, leaving nine dead -- were made in a now-deleted Facebook post on her personal account after the Ohio massacre occurred, according to the Dayton Daily News.

The Dayton shooting, as well as a weekend attack in El Paso, Texas, have reignited a national discussion about the causes of gun violence.
"After every mass shooting, the liberals start the blame game. Why not place the blame where it belongs?" the Republican wrote, before going on to list nearly a dozen things she said were to blame for mass shootings.

"The breakdown of the traditional American family (thank you, transgender, homosexual marriage, and drag queen advocates); fatherlessness, a subject no one discusses or believes is relevant; the ignoring of violent video games," Keller wrote in the post.
Along with other things she said were behind the violence, Keller placed blame on "disrespect to law enforcement (thank you, Obama)" and "the Dem Congress, many members whom are openly anti-Semitic."

Keller told the Dayton Daily News that she posted something to her private Facebook page and that the statement "sounded like part of her posting but she couldn't be sure if it had been altered." CNN has reached out to Keller for comment.
Ohio Republican Party chairwoman Jane Murphy Timken called on the GOP state lawmaker to step down from her Butler County seat on Monday, saying Keller's post was "shocking."

"While our nation was in utter shock over the acts of violence in El Paso and Dayton, Republican State Representative Candice Keller took to social media to state why she thought these acts were happening. Candice Keller's Facebook post was shocking and utterly unjustifiable," Timken said in a statement to CNN. "Our nation is reeling from these senseless acts of violence and public servants should be working to bring our communities together, not promoting divisiveness. I am calling on Candice Keller to resign."

https://edition-m.cnn.com/2019/08/05/politics/candice-keller-ohio-lawmaker-mass-shootings/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fedition.cnn.com%2Fpolitics

When you support Republicans you end up amongst
bitter xenophobic racistss KKK members who cannot function without using hatred. They cling to their guns and beg God for a race war.
The most curious thing about them is they call themselves Christians.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by Appleyard(m): 5:04am On Aug 07, 2019
9jvirgin:

The GVA (Gun Violence Archive) said there have been 33,237 total shooting incidents, resulting in 8,796 gun deaths and 17,480 injuries, as of Monday afternoon.

You are wasting your time trying to explain things. Many folks down here equate life in America to what they see in Hollywood movies.

You are more likely to be killed as a black man in America than anywhere else in the world.

Again, you are more likely to die violently and unexpectedly in an otherwise peaceful city in America than any other ciy of the same status in the entire world. Even predictable high threat cities like Tripoli, Idlib, Baghdad and Gaza are better off.

The US is one hell of a crazyy gun-loving country where both police and maniacs kill for the fun of it.

Its only zombies that think the US is a safe place to live. Only an insane society allows citizens to carry military grade weapons. And what you are seeing is just a demonstration of that insanity.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by CTPlayer: 2:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
9jvirgin:

So what the USA has the 2nd lowest murder rate in the Americas about tied with Chile for #2 lowest murder rate.
This is over 30 countries in the region.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by CTPlayer: 2:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
khia:

This is a lie, you shouldn't make statements that you know absolutely nothing about.

No it isn't. The majority of mass shootings, 4 or more people shot in one event, are hood related.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by BlackSaints: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
9jvirgin:

That's the kind of president we need in Nigeria, not that vegetable in Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by WorWorBoy: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
BlackSaints:
That's the kind of president we need in Nigeria, not that vegetable in Aso Rock.
Hell yeah!!

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khia: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
CTPlayer:

No it isn't. The majority of mass shootings, 4 or more people shot in one event, are hood related.
Domestic terrorism is a white male thing. Blacks don't commit those kinds of murders. The number one enemy to American citizens are white males and they always have been. For your information the majority of mass shooting as you like to call it are from white males. Thanks to social media the American press can no longer sweep it under the rug.

That report that you quoted said that 1 out of 4 shooters of 4 or more people were black men and the majority ( over half, 53%) of the shooters were white males so stop your lying to try and save the face of white males.

White males are responsible for the mass killings in America more than any other race. They are White Nationalists/White Supremest which means they hate every race of people who are not white, and Trump happens to be one of them. Google it.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
BlackSaints:
I'm telling you, we desperately need a president like Trump in Nigeria. Someone that will put Nigerians first in all things, someone that will secure our borders, deport all those Immigrants from Ghana, Togo, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Mali, Sudan, Niger, China, Lebanese, Indians, and Philippines.

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by CTPlayer: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
khia:

Domestic terrorism is a white male thing. Blacks don't commit those kinds of murders. The number one enemy to American citizens are white males and they always have been. For your information the majority of mass shooting as you like to call it are from white males. Thanks to social media the American press can no longer sweep it under the rug.

That report that you quoted said that 1 out of 4 shooters of 4 or more people were black men and the majority ( over half, 53%) of the shooters were white males so stop your lying to try and save the face of white males.

White males are responsible for the mass killings in America more than any other race. They are White Nationalists/White Supremest which means they hate every race of people who are not white, and Trump happens to be one of them. Google it.

All races and ethnic groups have done these types of public mass shootings. Not even talking about the gang related stuff. Dwayne Craddock, a Black man, killed 12 people in Virginia in June. Ex co workers. The El Paso seems to be racially motivated. First time I am aware of a white specifically targeting non whites. American Blacks, Haitians, Nigerians, Cubans, Middle East, Koreans etc have all engaged in public mass shootings in the US.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by khia: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
CTPlayer:

All races and ethnic groups have done these types of public mass shootings. Not even talking about the gang related stuff. Dwayne Craddock, a Black man, killed 12 people in Virginia in June. Ex co workers. The El Paso seems to be racially motivated. First time I am aware of a white specifically targeting non whites. American Blacks, Haitians, Nigerians, Cubans, Middle East, Koreans etc have all engaged in public mass shootings in the US.

Google mass shooting in the past 37 years in America and get the truth. Which Nigerians, Hatians, black Americans other than the known 2 cases committed mass shooting? You are one of those silly people who believe whites can't do anything wrong. They are the true mass murderers in this country and they have been since their invasion of this country slaughtering the Native Americans.

You are unbelievable, white nationalist only attack non whites.
Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
I'm telling you, we desperately need a president like Trump in Nigeria. Someone that will put Nigerians first in all things, someone that will secure our borders, deport all those Immigrants from Ghana, Togo, Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Mali, Sudan, Niger, China, Lebanese, Indians, and Philippines.
No wonder Nigeria is a mess, too many unwanted foreigners In our country. undecided

Most of these foreigners especially from African countries are Criminals, thugs and rapist. No wonder crimes rate is so high these days,God help us all. undecided

3 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Allen02:
No wonder Nigeria is a mess, too many unwanted foreigners In our country. undecided

Most of these foreigners especially from African countries are Criminals, thugs and rapist. No wonder crimes rate is so high these days,God help us all. undecided
Funny enough our President no even send, he's busy worrying about Ruga. undecided

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE : Foreign Countries Warn Of U.S. Travel by WorWorBoy: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
PrinceCharmings:

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Overall Best Countries Ranking 2020 Rankings / Czech Republic Urged To Prepare For A Full-scale War With Russia / IDF Takes Over Hamas Stronghold, Uncovers Tunnel Shafts Near Kindergarten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.