Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) (5969 Views)

Just In: Soldier Gun Down One Ballot Box Snatcher / Boko Haram Terrorists Fleeing From Soldiers During A Fierce Battle Yesterday / Nigerian Soldier's Gun Almost Costs Him His Life, Gun Seizes Fire At Warfront (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Texman21: 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
tsdarkside:

to me it looks modified....
strange construction....
its a russian sub machine gun
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Davash222(m): 10:27am On Aug 07, 2019
Security men and armed robbers just dey show themselves for this thread.
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 10:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Texman21:
its a russian sub machine gun

i was thinkin something like that too...ofcourse all russian weapons is obsolete to them....

but that is not a common ak....
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Danwakae(m): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Griezwoman:
Common protest military men used Tavor assault rifle. undecided

Ask yourself

Whats the range of the common AK47 the army use and the Tavor riffle.

Answer that question quickly
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Efewestern: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
tetralogyfallot:
War is not won on d ground anymore its won over the air. We need a more robust airforce.

Wars are won on the ground, Air only gives you advantages. In modern times, so many countries with sophisticated air force and air superiority are still finding it hard to win some battles.

Our armed men should be well equipped, air force should be readily available to support the ground forces, but with the level of corruption in Nigeria, I don't think this will happen anytime soon.
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gadafii:
By now, Nigerian soldiers should have been equipped with M4a or the M16 variants riffles.not some obsolete and Rusty AK-47

Sometimes when I see a regular Nigerian soldier with old and peeled AK-47,tied with twine rope,I just shake my head
thats standard us combat rifle i dont think dey sell such to developing countries
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by hakanai(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXe-jWY_3zs

@ 1.45min into the video you see a British army personnel gun jam.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prE-AymqzJk

@0.22min into the video you see a US Army personnel gun jam and he had to resort to his alternate weapon....

Why do we Nigeria always like to despise our own soooo much ehn!!!!

I weak for people called Nigerians. This things happen in combat. No one is immune to it!!!

Try and appreciate your own.
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Jimi24: 4:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
hakanai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXe-jWY_3zs

@ 1.45min into the video you see a British army personnel gun jam.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prE-AymqzJk

@0.22min into the video you see a US Army personnel gun jam and he had to resort to his alternate weapon....

Why do we Nigeria always like to despise our own soooo much ehn!!!!

I weak for people called Nigerians. This things happen in combat. No one is immune to it!!!

Try and appreciate your own.

Low IQ post. The Nigerian Army of 20 years ago would put that soldier in detention for not maintaining his weapon. Too many guys on Nairaland are too young and ignorant. This is actually a blame that goes to that soldier. If you dont know, find out. Shallowness is not permitted in this age of knowledge. The word 'obsolete" even shows poor education. Look at the meaning in the dictionary. Obsolete means " no longer in use because of being outdated" . An oboslete machine gun does not have to jam. An equipment can be obsolete and reliable and a brand new model equipment can fail. Actually brand new equipments fail more often because of run in failures or design issues that did not come up during testing.
Educate yourself, think hard and critically before posting nonsense.
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I'm not surprised anymore. Only in Nigeria will 2 Police Officers be sharing one gun
.if na police forget it.they dnt even deserv gun
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by Denn(m): 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lol

So many people with basically no knowledge of firearms commenting.
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
we have a case of too much spreadin bullets in the air here....

na american cowboy....spray as much bullets in the air and hope a bullet reach target syndrom....

this guy obviously is not lackin ammunition....
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jimi24:

Low IQ post. The Nigerian Army of 20 years ago would put that soldier in detention for not maintaining his weapon. Too many guys on Nairaland are too young and ignorant. This is actually a blame that goes to that soldier. If you dont know, find out. Shallowness is not permitted in this age of knowledge. The word 'obsolete" even shows poor education. Look at the meaning in the dictionary. Obsolete means " no longer in use because of being outdated" . An oboslete machine gun does not have to jam. An equipment can be obsolete and reliable and a brand new model equipment can fail. Actually brand new equipments fail more often because of run in failures or design issues that did not come up during testing.

sharrap....even your asssshole can fail due to diarhia....
Re: Nigerian Soldier's Gun Jams During A Fierce Battle With Boko Haram (Pics) by hakanai(m): 11:50am On Aug 08, 2019
Jimi24:

Below are countless reasons rifle jam/malfunction and its not only specific to your limited reasoning.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_malfunction#Failure_to_feed

(Educate yourself)^

Since the army using it didn't tell you why the rifle jammed, it is simply idiotic of you to assume a particular reason from your remote location. I didn't talk about obselate or anything....I merely informed about the issue not being p

Learn to have manners when talking to others.Your horrible manners and daft line of response stinks of idiocy. You need to work on your idiotic side. It's really getting the better part of you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ayodele Fayose Spotted At Apc Secretariat In Ado Ekiti - Photo / LASG To Divert Traffic At Marine Bridge For Emergency Repairs / Nigeria’s Debt Profile Hits N41.60 Trillion, Says DMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.