Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship (41660 Views)

Regina Daniels Confirms She Is Married / Di'ja Confirms She Is Expecting Her Second Child / Caroline Danjuma To Davido: "Tagbo Died In Your Car Last Night & You Ran Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
DameB:
New lover beware o... Death kee old lover o undecided

My thought too.
Re: Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship by Martartins(m): 3:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Caroline wey like blowing.......Tagbo won kill her with Bleep for her house that year...
Re: Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship by rain56: 4:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship by meobizy(f): 6:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
She can’t let that valuable nyash lay to waste. Someone has to press and spend money on it. Na she know. Whatever makes her happy.
Re: Carolyn Danjuma Confirms She Is In A Relationship by Dokitadotun: 2:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Soul47:

I beg not to differ.

Lol
Hello, I will like to contact you for something important. Pls this is my whatsapp 080-37-53-8100
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lola Idije Flaunts Her Cute Daughter (photos) / Daniella Okeke Or Regina Daniel, Who Rocked The Snake Cloth Best? (Pics) / (Photo)-John Okafor (Mr Ibu) Takes Selfie With Ruth Kadiri And Nkem Owoh.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.