Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members (4471 Views)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Ovedje Ogboru Leads In Delta APC Governorship Primary Election / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:29am On Aug 07, 2019
By Festus Ahon

ASABA—DEPUTY President of the Nigerian Senate, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, has told members of the All Progress Congress, APC, in Delta State to expand their scope of influence beyond the state.

Omo-Agege gave the charge when the Ughelli North Local Government Area chapter of the APC in the state paid him a congratulatory visit at his Orhomurhun-Orogun country home.

He urged the party executive not to relent in building and expanding the party in the area.

Omo-Agege thanked the party executives for their show of love and doggedness in working to deliver APC at all levels in the 2019 general election.

He assured that all their concerns were well placed and would be taken care of at the appropriate time, saying he was not relenting in putting the party in its place of pride in the state.

Speaking earlier, Chairman of the APC in Ughelli North Local Government Area, Mr Obakpororo Onoabedje, told Senator Ovie Omo-Agege to use his position to influence development to the State.

Presenting a portrait art photograph of the Deputy President of the Senate to him, Onoabedje said, “We are here to formally congratulate you, first for emerging as the Senator representing Delta Central and secondly, on your emergence as Deputy President of the Senate.

“Being one of our own in APC, your victory, as well as that of all APC legislators both at the state and federal level, was indeed a victory for our party in Delta.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/08/expand-your-scope-of-influence-omo-agege-tells-delta-apc-members/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by emilas1979(m): 2:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Onye oshi
The way we celebrate criminals in this part of the world surprises me. In a sane Cline, this snatcher will be representing his household behind bars.

But here, our commander in chief finds him worthy enough to fight corruption with him, he had to endorse him for DSP.
Tufiakwa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by aolawale025: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2019
From someone who recently said hes in Senate to defend Buhari
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by Buharimustgo: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2019
I started loving this man,since he told NNPC not to relocate NGC from Niger Delta to Abuja,he even went further by asking other to relocate back to the region.
It seems he plays politics with his brains not emotion. Ekweremadu would never have said that.

17 Likes

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by Jhayeahsam01(m): 6:58am On Aug 07, 2019
nairalander help me oo
I. need a job ooo
am an agric graduate

got lot of challenges and responsibilities
I need hussle ooo before I buy snipper ooo

I need
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by fasho01(m): 6:59am On Aug 07, 2019
They can start by disrupting proceedings at the state house of assembly and stealing the mace.. It's guaranteed that their scope of influence will expand and they may one day become deputy senate president

2 Likes

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by Debaiz: 7:02am On Aug 07, 2019
Good
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by jaxxy(m): 7:04am On Aug 07, 2019
Using touts right? Thats very nice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by ken6488(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2019
grin Failed attempt

If we are leaving Pdp it will never be apc
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by sylve11: 7:11am On Aug 07, 2019
dobby1:
it Avaliable , just Dm or WhatsApp

Naijaboy756 dey look for you. angry cool

1 Like

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by AfonjaOgbuisi: 7:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Femi Adesina is a mad man, them no tell you?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sg_4WZFdxiY
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by donpapa(m): 7:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Coming from a maze snatcher
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by almajiri101: 7:22am On Aug 07, 2019
Saraki will never forget this man.

1 Like

Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by naijaboy756: 7:35am On Aug 07, 2019
sylve11:

Naijaboy756 dey look for you. angry cool
we go soon catch am
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by money121(m): 7:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Better
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by follock007(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
I ALMOST RUBBISHED YOUR ADVISE THINKING YOU WERE REFERRING TO THE DELTANS... THANK GOD YOU SAID APC... SAME THING APPLIES TO THEIR MONARCHS AND GOVERNOR BUT THE CITIZENS ARE IMMUNE BECAUSE THEIR ARE NOT UNDER ANY OATH, THEY ARE NIGERIANS AND CAN INTERMINGLE FREELY FOR REASONS BEST FOR THEIR AMBITION. THE CITIZENS ARE THE FIRST BUT THE PRESIDENT IS ROOTING FOR THEM VIA AMBASSADORS. BUHARI KNOW THY WORK
Re: Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members by gGGODDd(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Fellow nairalanders meet my senator repping delta central itself, the might urhobo nation. Way back when s.p saraki rubbish and continually rubbish the nation's number 1 leader buhari to the point of electoral amendment gibberish, all the chicken ass nigerian senators kept mute in fear only my sen. Omo-agege challengd saraki and rubbishd saraki's illegal suspension and our boys forcefully ceased the mace to tell nigerians that if an "urhobo senator will not seat to rep his people then no senator can seat in that case, so that was the reason we ceased d mace. If saraki knew"omo-agege means d child u handle wit care" he wouldn't hav tried him. We re a mighty fearless oil producing tribe. Even buhari attested to the fact that no senator is as brave as the delta central senator so he and apc members had to work hard to ensure my senator who barely got into the house some few years ago is made the DSP of 9th national assembly of FRN. All yall show respect to my senator H.E Ovie Omo-agege, DSP, Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Mentions Linda Ikeji, Bukola Saraki, Dino Melaye As Accomplice(video) / See Online Poll For Obi, Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso / Breaking News; See Why Peter Obi Is The True Winner Of The Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.