Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,961 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court (36172 Views)

Gboyega Oyetola Wins At Appeal Court / Ogunbiyi Loses Case Against Adeleke At Appeal Court / Lagos Gov Debate: State’s Commonwealth In One Person’s Hand —Owolabi Salis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Waste of funds
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Funny news, I thought they are even fighting for local government counselor, hmmm. This is not just a waste of time. Mumunity
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by jayesmalling(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
That's good
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by eikechukwu8(m): 7:45am On Aug 07, 2019
phransix2:

How much is the external ROM? Tell me price here so if u want cheat me the whole world will know and help me out.
Haaaa cheat you keh?? We are all under Mr BuBu administration na
Anyway the external ROM is going for 5k
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by numen(m): 7:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Ah ah! Is it not too early for this

Yes it's abundantly clear you don't like fighting for what is yours and quickly succumb to the powers that be...but allow the man seek redress in a civilized and legal way.

If he enters the street now to protest, you'll come here and call it a revolution and tag the DSS on twitter to arrest him. He's now doing it peacefully and legally and here you are mocking and complaining.

I ask you one question "If you feel your mandate was stolen during an election, what do you do?"

shadelek:
I don't understand why these aspirants keep listening to bad advice. You've lost, accept your fate. If them like, make them carry the hearings go Abuja, you've just niyeh. By the way, I saw Atiku's picture some days ago, the guy is reducing in weight. He's yet to recover from the shock he experienced during the last general election.

1 Like

Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by buchilino(m): 7:48am On Aug 07, 2019
shadelek:
I don't understand why these aspirants keep listening to bad advice. You've lost, accept your fate. If them like, make them carry the hearings go Abuja, you've just niyeh. By the way, I saw Atiku's picture some days ago, the guy is reducing in weight. He's yet to recover from the shock he experienced during the last general election.

BASED ON WAT U JUST WROTE I GUESS SO MANY THINGS R NOT WORKING PROPERLY IN UR SYSTEMS.

1 Like

Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by emilas1979(m): 7:49am On Aug 07, 2019
Not in the habit of giving people attention when they seek, but let's say you are lucky this morning.
I only blame your father because when Delilah came, and he finds her honeypot irresistible, he should have say himself this embarrassment with poly bag.
Next time you quote me foolishly, I will send amadioha
LANDLORD72:

Amobode fighting secrets fight MUMU
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Jabioro: 8:00am On Aug 07, 2019
Who be Owolabi Sali,I say who dem be and who be dem..which election?wetin be their demand..make dem shift..one side joor!!
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Jabioro: 8:03am On Aug 07, 2019
emilas1979:
Not in the habit of giving people attention when they seek, but let's say you are lucky this morning.
I only blame your father because when Delilah came, and he finds her honeypot irresistible, he should have say himself this embarrassment with poly bag.
Bros wetin the guy do you now..? Permit am to see more than next year..
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by shadelek(m): 8:11am On Aug 07, 2019
buchilino:

BASED ON WAT U JUST WROTE I GUESS SO MANY THINGS R NOT WORKING PROPERLY IN UR SYSTEMS.
You think so? Well, we see things differently. I'm saying this coz I believe this is just a waste of time na resources. Atiku your papa is still counting his losses including the ones spent on the case at the tribunal.
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by eneyoduke(m): 8:18am On Aug 07, 2019
After smoking weed, my neighbor came back high and he has been knocking at his door for 2 hours yet he stays alone... Should I tell him that He is not around?
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by anonimi: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2019
shadelek:

The way that barawo bubu was crying and wailing like a baby in 2011 after his third loss and promising not to contest again, do you know how many kilos he lost
How many innocent youth corpers were slaughtered in obedience to his fatwa to the almajiris to soak baboons and dogs in blood? How many

nigerianvenom:
I was touched during the 2011 general election.why was i touched?I was touched by our former head of state;Major general Buhari popularly called General Buhari.

why on earth did buhari cried?
he claimed he cried because of poor governance and the decayed in infrastructural development,but i laughed because i knew it was a crocodile tears or maybe a cosmetic tears?

why didbuhari not cried when he ordered the illegal killing of the 3 young boys who committed crimes not punishable by death as at then according to prof wole soyinka?

why did Buhari not cried when he plot a coup that led to the elimination of a democratically elected government and then he placed himself at the exalted position.
why did buhari not cried when he sent ekwueme the then vice president of nigeria to kirikiri prison while the then president he "awarded" him with a house arrest?

why did buhari not cried when he ordered that no media should write any negative news against the FG to avoid arrest and possibly-dead?

why did "saint" buhari not cried when he illegal sneaked in boxes containing billions of dollars and using an emir as a proxy?

buhari failed to cry when IBB annulled june 12 election,why?he failed to cry when he witnessed the torment abacha made abiola and kudirat(RIP) went through.

why did buhari honoured an invitation to serve in such a crime trade one government under abacha??

Why did buhari not cried when dele giwa was murdered in 1986?

why did buhari not cried when his vice presidential candidate,chuba okadigbo was murdered via a poisonous teargas during the 2003 presidential campaign?

up until now,buhari hasnt cried for the missing chibok girls,he hasnt cried for the christians bombed in the north,but he his preparing his written tears come 2015.

[img]https://illuminationzz.files./2013/04/buhari_wept-449x329_1_-443x323.jpg?w=570[/img]

1 Like

Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by anonimi: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2019
gbaskiboy:
even Mr Jimi who came closer to APC results has gone to extinction till 2023. Let him find one place siddon

You forgot to add- just like Buhari in 2003, 2007 and 2011.
Why did you omit that fact
You think say you wise abi na forgetfulness dey worry you?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3447705_fbimg1456722157789_jpega976e678d604024f29087bbec654a8ad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Glink2018(m): 8:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Waste of time, energy and money....

Even the Osun Election that was won by PDP was later upturned in the court in favour of APC how much more the AD owolabi Sali that can't even win the chairman of his local government.

Abeg, go sitdon make I see front or else I stone you now.
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Elkiko(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2019
Another time wasting.....
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by merits(m): 8:57am On Aug 07, 2019
shadelek:
grin d guy man lost money no be small oo shocked
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by bamasite(m): 9:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Non-issue. The guys dey find contracts/appointment as compensation.....next please

Our premium pulsators guarantee full body squirting orgasms. Nationwide delivery. WhatsApp us now to order
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Mizwisdom(f): 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
As Tinubu de Abuja he house in Lagos is on fire
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Femeto: 9:50am On Aug 07, 2019
Sanwo Olu out. Nigga is doing nothing Lagos is dirty and smelling.
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Tareq1105: 10:17am On Aug 07, 2019
eyesoflagostv:
Battle For Lagos Takes New Twist As Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court
source : https://eyesoflagos.com/2019/08/07/battle-for-lagos-takes-new-twist-as-owolabi-salis-wins-at-appeal-court/

The Court of Appeal sitting in Lagos on Tuesday, August 6, 2019, ordered the Lagos State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal in Ikeja to resume hearing of two petitions challenging Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s victory at the March 9 governorship election.

A five-man panel of the court led by Justice Hussein Mukthar, in a unanimous decision, allowed the two petitions.

They were filed by the defeated governorship candidates of the Alliance for Democracy (AD) in Lagos State, Mr Owolabi Salis, and his Labour Party counterpart, Ifagbemi Awamaridi, respectively.

Other members of the panel were Justices O. O. Daniel-Kalio, O. F. Ogbuinya, Stephen Adah and B. B. Aliyu.

The appellate court, in two similar judgments, had upturned the June 17 decision of the Tribunal which dismissed the petitions filed by Salis and Awamaridi.

Eyes Of Lagos reports that the tribunal upturned the decision on the ground that both petitioners failed to file their applications for pre-hearing conference within seven days as prescribed by the law.

The appeal court held that the tribunal erred when it ruled that the appellants had abandoned their petitions.

The appeal court noted that the Tribunal failed to check its own record of proceedings before determining that Salis and Awamaridi filed out of time.

“From the record, it is clear that the tribunal was wrong to have declared the petition as an abandoned petition.

“The case is to be remitted to the lower court for expeditious hearing of the matter,” the court held on Owolabi’s appeal.

The court’s ruling was also similar on Awamaridi’s appeal.

The respondents in the suit are: the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Mr Sanwo-Olu, the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the INEC Residential Electoral Commissioner.

Which battle?

Who know dem?

Even Agbaje PDP that came distance 2nd did not appeal to the Tribunal.

Waste of precious time of the Tribunal members that should have been deployed to cases of overcrowded detainees in our prisons.
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by Bluntemperor: 11:40am On Aug 07, 2019
Lawyer Salis knows what he wants unlike the gullibles in our society.Judges all over the world are more interested in cases like this,where matters are off the radar of Social media and also where the Appellant is persistent in what he believes.Im sorry to tell una that the man may win to prove a point,that illegality may not stand in the face of law, no matter how long,hereby becomes destructive agent against the state.
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by LANDLORD72: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2019
emilas1979:
The Mumu
Re: Owolabi Salis Wins At Appeal Court by silifat11(m): 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cheap Political popularity naa ni.. if na PDP now..ehnn... original case niyen.. not those that can't even a ward

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vandalism. FG Threatens To Block 2nd Niger Bridge / LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Jonathan's N100 Note: Nigeria's Worst Currency - Muslim Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.