Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

"You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy (813 Views)

Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) / "Nobody Loyal Pass Person Wey Broke!" - Teddy A Looking Dapper In New Photo / Maryiam Elisha Rikaotobyme Who Gave Bride's Dress To Mercy Aigbe Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy by iamocheme: 5:19am On Aug 07, 2019
It was all emotional in the Big Brother “BBNaija” house yesterday after Biggie gave the housemates an “Acts of kindness Task”. During task presentation, Omashola disclosed to Mercy that she was among the few housemates he threatens with.

He said: “‘You’re actually one of the few people wey dey make my heart cut’.

Omashola furthermore told her that he admires her a lot and he feels intimidated by her strength.

“Be who you are, your leg they always shake, if you come out, no babe for this house reach you, every time you come out all the guys for the house go they lick Dere lips they shout LAMBO LAMBO!! Bleep anybody’s Father”

The 38-year-old also revealed that even though he is not scared of anyone in the house, he still respects Mercy a lot. In Omashola’s words

“Mercy you are real. You don’t carry grudges. You carry yourself as the Lambo that you are.”

Omashola encouraged Mercy to continue to dance with anybody she wants during Saturday Party. He said “No mind Ike, no dey panic”.
See more photos below:

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/youre-actually-one-of-the-person-wey-make-my-heart-cut-omoshola-to-mercy/

Re: "You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy by mikejj(m): 5:34am On Aug 07, 2019
grin see as baba dey Pam babe..na puna u dey find jare.... tongue
Re: "You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy by ArcFresky(m): 5:38am On Aug 07, 2019
naa yansh dey push omashola joor, yourba demon. I.K is drunk in lust. probably the next one out.
Re: "You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy by bizza45: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2019
what is it with bbn & nairaland
Re: "You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy by Pappyto: 5:48am On Aug 07, 2019
bizza45:
what is it with bbn & nairaland
What is with you and BBN thread?
Re: "You're Actually One Of The Person Wey Make My Heart Cut"- Omoshola To Mercy by bookyp19: 6:18am On Aug 07, 2019
no b only cut

(1) (Reply)

Hoodlums Break Into Michael Ibru’s Grave To Steal His ‘gold Casket’h / Ex-beauty Queen, Blessing Peter Rocks Police Uniform - Photos / What!! Zlatan Threatens A Guy With Death On Twitter Because He Abused Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.