Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) (38567 Views)

Omg..jaruma And Omoshola Fights Over A SUGAR Daddy In Dubai / Bbnaija Seyi Awolowo And Omoshola Visit The Youngest Democracy Youth Inflencer / Simi And Adekunle Gold Honeymoon In Cape Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:07am On May 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHNLisnwWjM

Bbnaija Mercy and omoshola shop and club in Cape Town, South Africa

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Sophiebabe85(f): 12:09am On May 12, 2021
More pictures

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by kinzation(m): 12:14am On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2 over to you
Vanity crew

Modified: so this is the much hyped FTC shocked shocked :

Omo!!!

I dedicate this to the people in the south-east y'all should stay safe

I'm in dire need of job please �

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by LikeAking: 1:56am On May 12, 2021
Nice!
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:40am On May 12, 2021
Vanity
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by femi4: 7:03am On May 12, 2021
Mercy n entanglement are like 5n6
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by RadioMOUTH(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Nigeria......ns grin Our problems don do us so teyyyyy.... we no know watein to think about again....

grin

I still dey hale people wey nor like my mouth for here o.... I must still talk...

Ma go check where our daddy eliot dey... he need to see this is what is making headlines now...

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by saphiere(f): 9:39am On May 12, 2021
How is this supposed to be news on a Wednesday morning?

10 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Xscape047: 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Parolz
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by olaolulazio(m): 9:39am On May 12, 2021
Good
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Chatflick(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by andyblinks05: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Everybody like money �
Poverty is closer to evil
Riches is closer to Good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Razy75g: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
I love how those Palestinian Muslims are being humbled. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Koryc: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Good life, honestly every Nigerian that has bn through the struggles deserves a good life.

4 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Curious345: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Many of you have no idea mercy is an olosho...

If you need her send me a pm, I can love-vendor her for you here in lekki.just have around 400k in your wallet

15 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2021
kinzation:
Righteousness over to you
Vanity crew

Over to me for what?
What do I do with it?
The devil has deceived humanity with 3 major tricks!
• What to Eat
• What to Drink
• How to Gratify the Flesh.

If you don't succumb to these tricks, then you are Confidently on the path of Heaven.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by iammo(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2021
If you have it, spend it while you can, life is too short

6 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by heybeebugatty(m): 9:40am On May 12, 2021
Good for them... we only young n leave once
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:40am On May 12, 2021
when there's money, chop life
Book of ecclesiastes says so...

2 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by LoudLord(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Allah is God.God is Allah. Terrorism has no place in Islam.

Quran 5 vs 32 “[w]hoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely.”

Do not let the actions of boko haram or whatever terrorist sect that you know prevent you from seeking knowledge of Islam and opening your heart towards been Muslim.

Allah is The Truth.

The Quran forbids unjust killings.

Quran 6 vs 51 “And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."

Allah is the only Lord .He's the Lord of the heavens and earth. Worship Allah only .This is a reminder for all that see this. Come to believe in God and worship him only without an intermediary. He sees and hears everything. All Glory to Allah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Oblongata: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Nigeria is on fire! I can’t even travel by road to common Abuja from Lagos again! Bandits everywhere! Chicken price done go up, coke money done rise, ordinary garri sef done cast. Yet na this yeye post they make front page! It is well o

10 Likes

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Komu1048(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Crazy pieces of shit, I can't believe I rooted for this girl.

Another version of buhari

1 Like

Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by Realiz(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Sharp girl. She use that one clear ground against destroying Aaron Samuel marriage.
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by GunnarScho: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
How is this mrws
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by ELgordo(m): 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Ovoko! Who gives a fuc@ ?
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by HUSTLER001: 9:41am On May 12, 2021
Have you noticed that since the end of BBA Aunty's ass has been missing
Re: Mercy And Omoshola Shop And Club In Cape Town, South Africa (Video, Pics) by saphiere(f): 9:42am On May 12, 2021
Righteousness2:

Over to me for what?
What do I do with it?
The devil has deceived humanity with 3 major tricks!
• What to Eat
• What to Drink
• How to Gratify the Flesh.

If you don't succumb to these tricks, then you are Confidently on the path of Heaven.
Heavenly race is not by holy holy o. Go and ask the thief on the cross.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Shows Off His Golden Sitting Room / Wedding Pictures Of Omoruyi Loco Efe, Sam Loco's Son / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.