Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,873 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy (7556 Views)

30-Year-Old Manchester Teacher Pregnant For 16-Year-Old Student / Tragedy As Dad Asked Him To Discipline His 19yrs Old Son, He Stabbed Him To Deat / I'm Pregnant For My Brother, Lost My Virginity To Him 10 Years Ago -lady (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by KfashionHubb: 6:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Immediately after the arrest of her kidnapper husband, wife of Evans Edumeme completely abandoned him.
She fought to retain his properties in Ghana to herself and children.

Madame is now PREGNANT for one of her numerous lovers, a teenage yahoo Yahoo boys in Accra Ghana..
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Kingosytex(m): 6:20am On Aug 07, 2019
Is El Chapo's wife not somewhere in Europe flexing?

Evans is in detention, so someone needs to lubricate the wife's kpekus to prevent it from getting rust.

No matter what happens, life continues.

7 Likes

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Lifestone(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2019
Never kill yourself trying to please a woman

19 Likes

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by bookyp19: 6:31am On Aug 07, 2019
this is not true

3 Likes

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Neddstark: 7:23am On Aug 07, 2019
The way you clowns invent news ehn

1 Like

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by bukiah: 10:07am On Aug 07, 2019
It's a lie. spoke to her just recently. She is my friend. Stop peddling fake news

1 Like

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Artistree: 10:14am On Aug 07, 2019
bukiah:
It's a lie. spoke to her just recently. She is my friend. Stop peddling fake news
spoke to her doesn't mean she told you her condition.
Lifestone:
Never killed yourself trying to please a woman
It is never KILL, not killed.

2 Likes

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Deepfeel(m): 10:18am On Aug 07, 2019
KfashionHubb:
Immediately after the arrest of her kidnapper husband, wife of Evans Edumeme completely abandoned him.
She fought to retain his properties in Ghana to herself and children.

Madame is now PREGNANT for one of her numerous lovers, a teenage yahoo Yahoo boys in Accra Ghana..

Will you keep quiet there, show evidence biko
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Lifestone(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2019
Artistree:

Thanks ma Sister. My typo error

1 Like

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 07, 2019
Igbo amaka. lol

1 Like

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by adecz: 11:32am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin

Body no be wood.. wink wink wink wink wink

tohtoh needs regular service &
lubrication to prevent rust.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Exodora: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Sin began with a woman , and we must all die because of her.
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by oursnail(m): 4:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
If the story is true, the woman is smarter from Adultnapper to Yahoo boy what next for her?. May be Boko Haram.
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by andrew444(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Artistree:

You got his point and you understand what he said

This is not an English class, English teacher

Nigerians always claiming 1 too know on English issues as if that will put money in their bank account

2 Likes

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Nostradamus: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
This wan weak me sha!!!

Local man is stunned and speechless
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Artistree: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
andrew444:

You got his point and you understand what he said

This is not an English class, English teacher

Nigerians always claiming 1 too know on English issues as if that will put money in their bank account
He should probably have typed in his dialect.
SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Nigerfine2: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
bukiah:
She is your friend? You are so true to identify with poeple that robbed, steal, killed,and what have you.
Nigerians are not safe, the criminals read what we write also.
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by triple996(m): 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
Geh geh geh,
but some people will blame Buhari now
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by KfashionHubb: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pictures have just surfaced online
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Jabioro: 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lesson 101 for all men
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Rawhumper(m): 6:19pm On Jul 29, 2020
I believe you and i really feel for her.

Wives blindly follow their hus out of love and loyalty.

I understand how she feels owing to the fact her hus cheated on her with other ladies.

I did be very happy to meet her someday.

I will bear the expenses,she is really a good wife.
Saw her video where she pleaded on behalf of the hus.

Please am truly serious and matured,try and link me to her so i can see her or you can tell her about me at least.

Thanks a million.

bukiah:
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by babadigu(m): 3:02am On Jul 30, 2020
Lifestone:

Modified
nice piece of advice dude wink
Lifestone:

Modified
nice piece of advice dude
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by saintvc(m): 3:21am On Jul 30, 2020
lies lies lies bloggers
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by ODB2: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2020
Igbo women are exactly like their Jewish superiors - raving sluts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by bukiah: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Rawhumper:

I believe you and i really feel for her.

Wives blindly follow their hus out of love and loyalty.

I understand how she feels owing to the fact her hus cheated on her with other ladies.

I did be very happy to meet her someday.

I will bear the expenses,she is really a good wife.
Saw her video where she pleaded on behalf of the hus.

Please am truly serious and matured,try and link me to her so i can see her or you can tell her about me at least.

Thanks a million.

but what for if I may ask
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Rawhumper(m): 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
To be a shoulder she can lean on, and to least be assisting her.

You can tell her first about me, then dm me.

Have a nice day.

quote author=bukiah post=94539286]but what for if I may ask[/quote]
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Unrated900(m): 10:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
bukiah:

Are you also a kidnapper
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by bukiah: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2020
Unrated900:

Are you also a kidnapper
I can see your brain and destiny has also been kidnapped. you are left with nothing. walking corpse
Re: Evans Wife Allegedly Pregnant For 19yrs Old Ghana Boy by Unrated900(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
bukiah:
I can see your brain and destiny has also been kidnapped. you are left with nothing. walking corpse

Fool like you calling a living person a corpse ugly tribal mark mogus

I don’t blame you una people na sonso fraud be their I inheritance smelling asshole

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Killed As Robbers Attack First Bank In Ilasa-Ekiti, Ekiti State. / Video Of Secondary Student Having Sex In Class Leaked. / Man Jailed For Stealing Chewing Gum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.