Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State (17742 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 78th Birthday Today / Emir Sanusi Pictured With Ibrahim Babangida In Niger State(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Ogagist1: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
General Ibrahim Babangida, a former military head of state has described Nigeria as complex and a difficult entity to manage.

Babangida spoke from his residence in Minna when the leadership of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, minority caucus of the House of Representatives, led by Ndudi Elumelu, paid him a visit.

Consequently, he called on the legislators to perform their responsibilities honourably and diligently to make the country one entity. Babangida, who said he had been following recent developments in the country, noted:

I am passionate in observing what is going on in the country; I have developed lots of interest in the ongoing across the country and I think the leadership of the House of Representatives, the speaker, the opposition leadership and everyone are all doing well.

You represent the people and it is what the people wish that you take up. I want to commend you for doing your job honourably and I urge you not to give up. The country is complex and difficult because in Nigeria, there are as many opinions as there are the number of people in the country. Nigeria is a very vibrant society and what is important is the determination to carry on and you have to remain very resilient in everything you do for the benefit of the country.”

Babangida assured the lawmakers of his support where necessary, saying: “We are all together for the progress of the country and now that you have succeeded in your elections, it is now time for you to settle down to do a lot of good work for your constituency and for the country.’’

Members on the entourage of the minority leader include the Minority Whip, Gibbion Gwari and Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Adesegun. Others are Efe Afe, Kpam Jimin Sokpo, Robert Tyough, Soyinka Anjola, Femi Bamishele, Benjamin Mzondu and Samuel Onuigbo.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/07/nigeria-iis-complex-and-difficult-to-manage-former-head-of-state-babangida/

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Ogagist1: 8:10am On Aug 07, 2019
Governor Okowa congratulates Alibaba on his presidential honour (PHOTOS) -

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/07/governor-okowa-congratulates-alibaba-on-his-presidential-honour-photos/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Davash222(m): 8:12am On Aug 07, 2019
Na em una carry am go give Dundee make e dey manage

Brace up brethren, we’re in for a long ride.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by thesicilian: 8:15am On Aug 07, 2019
It's difficult to manage for those who don't know what they are doing.

15 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Elkiko(m): 8:20am On Aug 07, 2019
I totally agree with IBB on this one... But you IBB is part of the cause why is difficult to manage this country.... When country was less complex as we have it now, you guys were busy corrupting her...now is so complex to manage...

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Ogagist1: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked sad
Elkiko:
I totally agree with IBB on this one... But you IBB is part of the cause why is difficult to manage this country.... When country was less complex as we have it now, you guys were busy corrupting her...now is so complex to manage...
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by slimfit1(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2019
This man should shut up talking rubbish, at this age still lying and trying to please everyone. IBB since I've been hearing your name no truth have ever come out of it. Have you seen the budget for these people or you just choose to be blind or deaf?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Ogagist1: 11:43am On Aug 07, 2019
shocked
slimfit1:
This man should shut up talking rubbish, at this age still lying and trying to please everyone. IBB since I've been hearing your name no truth have ever come out of it. Have you seen the budget for these people or you just choose to be blind or deaf?
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by orisa37: 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
It wasn't difficult for OBJ. He even wanted a Third-term, but for those who were jealous.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Ogagist1: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
cool
orisa37:
It wasn't difficult for OBJ. He even wanted a Third-term, but for those who were jeulous.
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by momodub: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
And easy to steal our money ba

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by ainas247: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked really
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by eben1marketer: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
I am passionate in observing what is going on in the country; I have developed lots of interest in the ongoing across the country and I think the leadership of the House of Representatives, the speaker, the opposition leadership and everyone are all doing well
Cool.
You represent the people and it is what the people wish that you take up. I want to commend you for doing your job honourably and I urge you not to give up
Cool again.

MARADONA has spoken after a very long time.
He knows what he left behind.....
Posterity will judge us all!

Iloveyou82, comman see something o!
See the person you just talked about mins ago!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Kendumazy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Haaaaa! Difficult to manage or difficult to resist stealing public funds. Difficult to manage and we have president macron managing France in a better way. We have lots of other country presidents managing their countries adequately well. Okay oooo!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Delson25: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Northern people always defending rubbish because of sentiment, if buhari happen to be a southerner all of them will souting at d top of there voice. Truly northerners are nigeria problem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by martowskin1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
And u refuse to allow biafrans go to make it easy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by ednut1(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Past leaders know nigeria is doomed. They only went to eat their own share of the cake
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari once said

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by InaNla(f): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Buhari is a failure, period!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Lamasta(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
This one too is part of Nigeria's problem see him forming Messi on Nigeria issue

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by shigoslim(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Then let divided the fucking complex country to unit one according to Tribes and culture .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Biritiko: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
InaNla:
Buhari is a failure, period!
And your father is a ?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by BadAdviser: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ogagist1:
shocked sad
Mumu na you be ftc for your own post you still dey book space up and down.

Diary of a failed blogger better start to dey sell pant for alaba market
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by FOWOSHERE01(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
What did you do sir when you had your chance? Instead you exhibited your own form of destruction that Nigerians are still feeling till today. History never forgets.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ogagist1:
General Ibrahim Babangida, a former military head of state has described Nigeria as complex and a difficult entity to manage.

Babangida spoke from his residence in Minna when the leadership of Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, minority caucus of the House of Representatives, led by Ndudi Elumelu, paid him a visit.

Consequently, he called on the legislators to perform their responsibilities honourably and diligently to make the country one entity. Babangida, who said he had been following recent developments in the country, noted:

I am passionate in observing what is going on in the country; I have developed lots of interest in the ongoing across the country and I think the leadership of the House of Representatives, the speaker, the opposition leadership and everyone are all doing well.

You represent the people and it is what the people wish that you take up. I want to commend you for doing your job honourably and I urge you not to give up. The country is complex and difficult because in Nigeria, there are as many opinions as there are the number of people in the country. Nigeria is a very vibrant society and what is important is the determination to carry on and you have to remain very resilient in everything you do for the benefit of the country.”

Babangida assured the lawmakers of his support where necessary, saying: “We are all together for the progress of the country and now that you have succeeded in your elections, it is now time for you to settle down to do a lot of good work for your constituency and for the country.’’

Members on the entourage of the minority leader include the Minority Whip, Gibbion Gwari and Deputy Minority Whip, Adekoya Adesegun. Others are Efe Afe, Kpam Jimin Sokpo, Robert Tyough, Soyinka Anjola, Femi Bamishele, Benjamin Mzondu and Samuel Onuigbo.

Source; https://maniagist.com/2019/08/07/nigeria-iis-complex-and-difficult-to-manage-former-head-of-state-babangida/

Who's talking.

In a sane clime, Babangida would be in life imprisonment for the evil against the country, Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Biritiko:

And your father is a ?
Haaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked
Leave her alone now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by BadAdviser: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81042509:
MARADONA has spoken after sleeping for a very long time.......

Posterity will judge us all!
Dead suya meat seller get a life please

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Manna, Make u ignore losers in life ooooo

@topic, IBB, Good to see you again.
How is your leg pains now sir ?!
Hope much berrer!?
Get well soon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by israelmao(m): 8:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Her political leaders are rather difficult and adamant to abandon their old ways of divide and rule.
Re: Nigeria Is Difficult To Manage - Ibrahim Babangida, Former Head Of State by GeneralPula: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power: FG Seeks Fresh $3bn Loan As Darkness Pervades Nigeria(Punch) / How CBN's CRR Policy Will Kill The Economy - Akin Oyebode / Certificate Forgery: I Sued Lagos Assembly, Not Tinubu, Says Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.