Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death (46668 Views)

Insecurity In South-East Will End 2 Minutes After My Release - Nnamdi Kanu (Vide / Frank Aigbogun: It Takes Me 25 Minutes To Get To Apapa Now, Lauds Sawo-Olu / Atiku Woos Obasanjo Minutes After Becoming PDP's Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by bbn550: 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Flyingngel(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
mrvitalis post:

The place he was killed , a king was kidnapped , a man escaped with bullets in his car

Fulani killed him

The family took whatever they cab before the church took over the account.

If you say so. But what business has Catholic church got to do with her dead priest account? Is that how it is?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:14am On Aug 07, 2019
NIGERIA IS NOW HELL FIRE
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by pocohantas(f): 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
Very criminal minded person.

But how much can they possibly empty in 25mins. Considering there is a limit to such withdrawals/transfers.
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by bendike: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
grin grin grin

Fulani herdsmen emptied his account.

The insect that feeds on the vegetable, lives on the vegetables.

Dude was never killed by herdsmen.
Someone that knew his pin, probably someone he sends to the atm to get cash for him. Afterall some of us don't go to the atm. The person might have decided to help himself to the man's funds on hearing of his death.
Common sence means the fact his account was emptied does not exonerate herdsmen from his death.

1 Like

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Edyice: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2019
grin grin

Buharism right now

I love my boyz

1 Like

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2019
Help anyone unknown to you at the ATM � at your own peril.

Some people go even start to form too know sef

Shiorrrrrr
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Afamed: 9:17am On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by bluecircle470: 9:18am On Aug 07, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Shatap there and get out

Senseless dude sighted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Flier: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2019
Offpoint:
It doesn't matter if it was a minute after his death, the money are of no used to him.

By the way: how much was in his account? cuz I believe there's a limit to what one can withdraw in a day.

His assassination is family or close associates related.

Thanks to Buhari led administration, and His ears infection... every gun crime now its Fulani related.
I believe it’s a fake news, they said they withdrew the money via ATM which means the money wasn’t more than 150k
Or the killers withdrew the money

1 Like

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by tigerclaws: 9:20am On Aug 07, 2019
bluecircle470:

Senseless dude sighted
mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 07, 2019
T
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by bluefilm: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
His next of kin must have done it.

1 Like

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by ucheicon(m): 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
Ugbawka is in Nkanu-East local government. Poor editing by the editor
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by MachadoPreto: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2019
bendike:

Someone that knew his pin, probably someone he sends to the atm to get cash for him. Afterall some of us don't go to the atm. The person might have decided to help himself to the man's funds on hearing of his death.
Common sence means the fact his account was emptied does not exonerate herdsmen from his death.

You will be a very bad analyst in what ever aspect.

"25minutes after death"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by tigerclaws: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

"25minutes after death"
[/s]
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Femeto: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2019
Na igbo man do this job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by philip0906(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2019
mrvitalis:

The place he was killed , a king was kidnapped , a man escaped with bullets in his car

Fulani killed him

The family took whatever they cab before the church took over the account
25 minutes after his death? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by dobbywood: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Congrats to all winners . let make more wins today. Just DM or WHATSAPP me
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Wigetsolar: 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
Rich men should only have ATM of their accounts that that use for miscellaneous expenses (From 100k -500k).

That person that withdrew that money is a suspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by philip0906(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:

"25minutes after death"
Like I am laughing here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by DavidEsq(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2019
If u ask me, I think it is one of his babes that withdrew it sha. But no one has asked me so I would just keep it secret for now. . All these father dey born on coded basis sinve the days of the first Pope. I knw one wey come beg my wife wen she be my babe dah year, make she bor for am. I know one babe wey born for one father wey dey Calabar. I know several of them dah year o.
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by ORIENTATION101: 9:38am On Aug 07, 2019
mrvitalis:
His family members could do that before the church took over the account because they can get anything from him

But that doesn't change the fact that fulanis killed him and there is no land for ruga in southern( of course without south west) and middle belt nigeria

Case close next ?
25 minutes after his death. So who knew he was dead when nobody saw is decomposing body until after a day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Amuocha:
Fulani fulani fulani fulani herdsmen angry undecided
It could be a well planned insiders job sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by AngelicBeing: 9:39am On Aug 07, 2019
Flyingngel:
This one is not fulani matter as i thought.
This is in-house clearing matter.
If our police officers are serious, it will not take up to one month to fish out the perpetrators.
I concur sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by frbona: 9:40am On Aug 07, 2019
dobbywood:

Congrats to all winners . let make more wins today. Just DM or WHATSAPP me
it is your father that you want to scam!
Onuofia!!!

1 Like

Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by akpunda86: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Xisnin:
Seeking soft landing for the herdsmen or kidnappers.

1. There is a limit to the amount one can withdraw from the ATM for the day.
So, this source is alleging that someone planned a high stake kidnapping,
killed their target, abduct the drive and also killed him just to withdraw about 150K
from his account.

Isn't that the daftest criminal ever?
Why would such a sophisticated criminal risk their lives just to share a meager 150K
when they could be millionaires from ransom collection?

2. How did the source know that his account was cleared?
Bank staff are not permitted to randomly check customers' account balance.
In fact, the source is a prime suspect in the stealing as she has to explain what
she was doing snooping around a dead man's bank account. The police should
pick her up for questioning.

3. No one knows exactly when the cleric was shot dead since it happened at night,
yet, this reporter was making a claim of 25 minutes between the murder and withdrawal
without being a witness to the murder.

I was expecting to see the time of money withdrawal but it wasn't provided I guess so
as not to mess up the theory.

4. It is very common for old people to send trusted younger ones to help them withdraw money
from the ATM so using his pin is no big deal.
The police should not be fooled by this revelation to abandon the search for the real
killers. There are two crimes here:
One is attempted kidnapping and murder while the other is stealing. The murder should be
given a priority.

Love your theory. U read plenty of james hardely chase.bravo.love ur theory
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by obama30: 9:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/rev-fr-offus-bank-account-emptied-25-minutes-after-his-death.html

Hi

Some may think that Fulanis can't do this, but you can't estimate the limits this men can do, is only one who never live in the North can believe they are illiterate. They can lead and write English and any one that can read and write can defraud a bank talkless of individual. Do you think accessing of debit card when you force the owner to give out the cards information is difficult than buying AK-47 that cost 700,000 naira. If Fulanis are illiterate they shouldn't have known all locations without being a geography student. All Our security department men are Fulanis illiterates don't occupied position. Looking down on Fulanis that they can't do this is like looking down on Boko-haram that they are illiterates
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
ORIENTATION101:
25 minutes after his death. So who knew he was dead when nobody saw is decomposing body until after a day
Who knew when he was killed to know it was 25 mins after ....the writer knows more than he tells
Re: Father Paul Offu's Bank Account Emptied 25 Minutes After His Death by obama30: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2019
Xisnin:
Seeking soft landing for the herdsmen or kidnappers.

1. There is a limit to the amount one can withdraw from the ATM for the day.
So, this source is alleging that someone planned a high stake kidnapping,
killed their target, abduct the drive and also killed him just to withdraw about 150K
from his account.

Isn't that the daftest criminal ever?
Why would such a sophisticated criminal risk their lives just to share a meager 150K
when they could be millionaires from ransom collection?

2. How did the source know that his account was cleared?
Bank staff are not permitted to randomly check customers' account balance.
In fact, the source is a prime suspect in the stealing as she has to explain what
she was doing snooping around a dead man's bank account. The police should
pick her up for questioning.

3. No one knows exactly when the cleric was shot dead since it happened at night,
yet, this reporter was making a claim of 25 minutes between the murder and withdrawal
without being a witness to the murder.

I was expecting to see the time of money withdrawal but it wasn't provided I guess so
as not to mess up the theory.

4. It is very common for old people to send trusted younger ones to help them withdraw money
from the ATM so using his pin is no big deal.
The police should not be fooled by this revelation to abandon the search for the real
killers. There are two crimes here:
One is attempted kidnapping and murder while the other is stealing. The murder should be
given a priority.

Your right, the account manager have questions to answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google / Nigeria Vs Qatar Pictures 1960 And 2013 / Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.