Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu (21338 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / I Have No Problem With Tinubu - Ambode Speaks On Rift / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by FarahAideed: 11:41am On Aug 07, 2019
That account was clearly a state govt account and nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by delerx(m): 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Ofcourse. Even the dumbest person knows. Efcc is a tool used by Apc to oppress their enemies. Tinubu's will one day end up like IBB. It's just a matter of time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Ojycelarma: 11:42am On Aug 07, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Nwaedeinya(m): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2019
wqaerdtfuyhijokpl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Worldbest281: 11:45am On Aug 07, 2019
I pity the poor ambode......you don't fight some people..... BAT I hail o!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2019
iheodia should pay attention. na so ambode start with witch hunting, na so witch-hunting end with him

this is not so much tinubu, IMHO, but LASG civil service revenge for oga chop alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by naijaboy756: 11:46am On Aug 07, 2019
iphenon:
I've been dealing with that data scam guy since morning. Thank you for showing us this method to get rid of those fools
Let's depopulate their scam kingdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by jamace(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Haba Ambode, why behave like a JJC?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by samonak(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
But when will EFCC go after Timpre Sylva, Ameachi, Akapabio, Akume, Goje and Rauf Aregbesola?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Gazzy88(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2019
Ambode doesn't have no balls. I doubt how deals with his woman at home. A man must stand in the face of adversity. Amosun fought people like Tinubu to a standstill, though he later lose the election, but he still fought. As we speak, Amosun was the one that chose buhari minister from ogun state to show he's still relevant. Don't be surprise if ambode enters into political oblivion.
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Victorbaron: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Governor amputee is about to be taught a hard lesson by thief Tinubu grin grin. Governor amputee erection Don come down now as he has no immunity anymore. Same justice will come to thief (chief) Tinubu in due course it's just a matter of time. Nigeria is a drama house of season films, let's kwantinue watching grin
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Kingosytex(m): 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeneralPula:
As usual. Dead beat flatinoz will sha wanna mention tinubu. It’s the only thing they cherish and love to do everyday now. Set of confused Piggggz from the Yeest!

How did you arrive at the conclusion that those people ranting on twitter are yeebos?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by PapaAdanna: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
But the slaves will say otherwise
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by futurism: 12:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
dejonathan:
Everything about Lagos will sha be linked to tinubu...He's one of the most hated politician in Nigeria and as the same time he's one of the most successful politician.. Na this kind hatred I want abeg
u are just blind, selfish and an irritant... when u make comment, always do so from the point of the life after yours--your children.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Femeto: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ambode na snake but Tinubu na Lion.
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
martineverest:
karma is a bitch... remember how Ambode did similar thing to fashola by accusing fashola of sinking boreholes with 75million,just to tarnish his image??

"To those throwing muds at me, they should look their own hands" Babatunde Raji Fashola a.k.a BRF (Brighter Rewarding Future.)
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by dejonathan(f): 1:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
futurism:
u are just blind, selfish and an irritant... when u make comment, always do so from the point of the life after yours--your children.
I talked for myself
What's your business with wat I want for myself or what I want for my children ?
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by GeneralPula: 1:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Kingosytex:

How did you arrive at the conclusion that those people ranting on twitter are yeebos?

A KG question.
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by simeone007: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
He deserved it for being a coward deflect to PDP and support Jimi he chose to work for them the same people that pushed him out now no ministerial appointments account closed down I laugh him ��������
CastedAyo:
Nigerians have linked the travails of former governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode, to his long-standing feud with the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu.

Justice Chuka Obiozor of the Federal High Court sitting in Ikoyi, Lagos, had on Tuesday ordered the freezing of the sum of N9.9bn linked to Mr Ambode.

Ambode handed over as governor on May 29, 2019, after he was denied a second term by the APC following a falling-out with former Governor Tinubu.

The funds frozen by the court are domiciled in First City Monument Bank (FCMB) account number 5617984012, Access Bank account number 0060949275 and Zenith Bank account number 1011691254 respectively.

Justice Obiozor gave the order following an ex-parte application filed by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

The EFCC had prayed the court to freeze the account pending the conclusion of investigation and possible prosecution of Adewale Adesanya, the permanent secretary in the Office of the Chief of Staff to Ambode.

Nigerians on Twitter have now linked Ambode’s trials to his dispute with Tinubu, which is believed to be one of the reasons why he was denied a ministerial appointment.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=879364

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
I guess tinubu is following one of the 48 laws of power:Destroy your enemy completely.

Ambode should have struck the first death blow when he had the chance.

Politics is like a fight between two venomous creatures.The one who strikes first wins.

I expect more problems ahead for Ambode.Sad because I think the guy meant well for Lagos.
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by Fourwinds: 1:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
ojuu4u:
Tinubu or God? Since the day her wife sacked Ven Femi Taiwo, thrown his properties out and Ambode refused to cautious his wife, he started seen wrath of God.

Let him go and reconcile with the pastor and makes it publicly , perhaps God will forgive him, if he doesn't, he may end in Jail if not in Grave.
shaaaatap ...which God? This is polities being played here.....nonsense ...so clear even to the blind
Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by MachadoPreto: 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Link Ambode’s Travails To Feud With Tinubu by fredoooooo: 3:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Una headache if not Buhari na Tinubu, igbe lenu vendor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / 2019: North-West, South-West Lead In Voters Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.