Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,442 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana (264 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar: Some Of Us Will Leave Nigeria If Sowore Becomes President / Nwoko: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten Protest In Abuja If Sowore Is Not Arrested / Falana: If Sowore Is Charged, Buhari Will Be My First Witness In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana by damiloladuke: 9:49am On Aug 07, 2019
A senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Femi Falana has said he will be calling on President Muhammadu Buhari if the government files charges against Omoyele Sowore

Speaking at an event organised by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) on Tuesday, Falana said:

“I do hope that the government will not be stupid to charge Sowore. In fairness to them (DSS), they gave him a telephone to phone me. Of course I knew they were monitoring the phone, and I told him I hope they won’t charge you, because if they do, some of the people in government will be our witnesses,” he said. 

“You know why? One of them, I won’t mention his name. In 2011, he asked Nigerians to learn from the Egyptian revolution and be ready for a revolution in Nigeria. So, he will be my first witness. 

“The late Chief Gani Fawehinmi and four other people were charged with treasonable felony by the Ibrahim Babangida junta. I was one of them. We were detained in Kuje prison for two months. We were taken to the court, and what was the offence? I think we went beyond Sowore. We posted thousands of posters across the country, that Babangida must go. That was the treasonable felony.”

WATCH VIDEO 
https://lailasnews.com/buhari-will-be-my-1st-witness-in-court-if-sowore-is-charged-femi-falana-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana by MachadoPreto: 9:52am On Aug 07, 2019
Like Falana wants his case file to be opened.

How dare you say such to His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
Re: Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana by Abdul05: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2019
Talkative
Re: Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana by tigerclaws: 9:56am On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
Like Falana wants his case file to be opened.

How dare you say such to His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)
[/s]
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin
Re: Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana by PerfectMatchNG: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2019
₦5 billion budgeted for nuclear weapon equipments and others, by the Nigerian Civil Defence

I still can recall how ₦317 million was budgeted for feeding dogs and horses by INEC during the 2019 elections

No " horses " or " dogs " were seen during the elections

Yahoo yahoo
Re: Buhari Will Be My 1st Witness In Court If Sowore Is Charged - Femi Falana by lalasticlala(m): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2019

(1)

Woman Electrocuted While Taking Selfie / Traditional Rulers Drag Fayemi To Court Over Appointment Of Chairman / Abia Youths Decry Ex-commissioners Continuous Intervention In State's Finances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.