Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,861 members, 7,841,238 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Deeper Life Pastor Cries Out As Wife, 4 Children Disappear - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor Cries Out As Wife, 4 Children Disappear (227 Views)

Otamayomi Ogedengbe: How Deeper Life Pastor Was Kidnapped In Akure – Wife / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped / Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deeper Life Pastor Cries Out As Wife, 4 Children Disappear by GistMore10: 10:01am On Aug 07, 2019
Pastor Issac Pada of the Deeper Life Bible Church, Lugbe, Federal Capital Territory (FCT) has raised alarm over the disappearance of his wife and four children.

According to NAN, Pada said the incident happened at Lugbe in Abuja on July 30, while he had gone to work.

He explained that his wife, Precious and four children, Pearl, 8, Pathnel, 6, Pamebelo, 3 and Peace, 7 months were at home at the time he left for work.

Pada, said when he returned home at about 8.22 p.m. on same day, his wife and the children had gone missing.

“Every effort I have made to reach my wife has yielded no result as her phone has been switched off and her family members and relatives I contacted said they did not know her whereabouts.

“There was no quarrel between us before I left for work. I even gave her the money she demanded for her personal use a day before her disappearance with the children,” he said.

Pada said he had reported the incident to the Lugbe Divisional Police Station.

A source at the station who did not want to be identified confirmed that the matter had been reported at the division.

The source said that investigation into the matter had commenced.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/deeper-life-pastor-cries-out-as-wife-4-children-disappear

Re: Deeper Life Pastor Cries Out As Wife, 4 Children Disappear by GistMore10: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2019
smiley
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Cries Out As Wife, 4 Children Disappear by Davash222(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2019
So, what’s the photo of Kumuyi doing there
Re: Deeper Life Pastor Cries Out As Wife, 4 Children Disappear by GISTM0RE: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Police Reveals To Take Action Over Killing Of Its Officials By Army / Command Arraigns Cleric For Alleged N180,000 Visa Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.