Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada (26986 Views)

Monetize Your Media & Entertainment Business With PPC Ad Network / Thinking Of Going Into Entertainment Business / The Must Know Taxes For Doing Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by anonimi: 12:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
allsaint2000:
This is so encouraging. Its always nice to see Nigerians abroad representing our country in positive light. Kudos to them.

Nigerians in Canada should patronize them.

Sorry sir but our presido disagrees with you. undecided sad

Nigerians' reputation for crime has made them unwelcome in Britain, says country's president

Muhammadu Buhari tells Telegraph that too many Nigerians are in jail abroad - and that they shouldn't try to claim asylum

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/12143510/Nigerians-reputation-for-crime-has-made-them-unwelcome-in-Britain-says-countrys-president.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266

2 Likes

Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by GMbuharii: 12:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is a country..

Not that Godforsaken kwantiri
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Afrocentric: 12:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why didn't you post the pictures?
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Bahddo(m): 1:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
Starlight10:
This is Awesome. Nigeria Amaka
eediot! If it was a negative thing you'd have been quick to point out that they are from Edo.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Alvin70: 1:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oddnumber:
Someone in Chisco area of Lekki has about 3 or 4 of these trailers but I don't know how profitable it is.

Besides, once that Lekki flood comes, na to turn the trailer to fish pond.

Good afternoon sir,sir I want to buy a Rover 75 2002 can you pls tell me more about the car because it is my first car and am planning to use it for Uber each time I am off work or during my break time in work
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bahddo:
eediot! If it was a negative thing you'd have been quick to point out that they are from Edo.
My father My Father, can you quote me ever making negative comments against any tribe in Nigeria. I believe we are all one. I am against saying Igbo Amaka or Yoruba Amaka. I believe Nigeria Amaka. Your comment reflects your state of mind which is poignant.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by ALEXANDER51: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
wow
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Litmus: 1:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
JejeNaija:
Good, just that these sort of things can't easily happen in naija. What a shame

If some can drive lorry with glass box depicting semi-nude women cavorting in front of children in Nigeria, there is no reason why an enterprise like this lorry with closed box providing healthy entertainment for young people cant take place in same Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Vulcanheph(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is how a country is supposed to be ......where You can open a business and it Thrives......open this kind of business here in Nigeria and You will be Constantly Harrassed by police, road safety, civil defense, touts etc after that fuel Scarcity and tax people will come and collect whatever profit You make.......
BOTTOM LINE
Naija Is an Awful place
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by JejeNaija(m): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Litmus:

If some can drive lorry with glass box depicting semi-nude women cavorting in front of children in Nigeria, there is no reason why an enterprise like this lorry with closed box providing healthy entertainment for young people cant take place in same Nigeria.

Bro that was just a one day video shoot thing obviously with security attached to it. Would you have a mobile business running everyday like this in naija without security? A wonder how this kind of stuff will move about in naija without security with all the gadgets inside. If people with cars can move about with eyes wide open because even side mirror na asset so I wonder how this one alone can be moving freely.
On a second note you already know the sort of kids that you might want to enjoy such a thing because it's definitely not for hoodlums right? And most of them might already have games at home so it's only if they just want outdoor fun once in a while.
My brother in general as naija is now its impossible for something like this to work trust me.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by salford1: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Excellent business idea.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Revolva(m): 2:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
You see a good country like America n canada n Europe your dreams can come true and u cash out in hard currency

I know some guys dat have this kind mobile entertainment in Lagos

Frustrating economy wan finish Dem talent
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by ernieboy(m): 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2019
anonimi:

Sorry sir but our presido disagrees with you. undecided sad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2165170_tinubumumu_jpeg841752a3a8712d5ed9d37dcc8ef65266
I tell the president does not no anything about diplomatic relations, van u imagine he actually travelled with public funds just to de- market Nigeria abroad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by hatchetman(m): 2:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
oga american used laptop UR number no complete

1 Like

Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by TemmyT002(m): 3:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is seriously amazing.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Mike207: 3:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is business oh!!!
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Mike207: 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
If na naija dey go mess up that that truck with cartons of business,drinks everywhere see as inside the trunk dey very neat...
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by seguno2: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mike207:
If na naija dey go mess up that that truck with cartons of business,drinks everywhere see as inside the trunk dey very neat...

What makes the same person behave differently in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by seangy4konji: 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
A truck that will tow that trailer is 6 million naira minimum. Truck.. Games... Less.. Lightning..nothibg less than 20 million for a graduate still searching for 60k job.. If he collected loan the. He is doomed.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by Litmus: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
JejeNaija:

Bro that was just a one day video shoot thing obviously with security attached to it. Would you have a mobile business running everyday like this in naija without security? A wonder how this kind of stuff will move about in naija without security with all the gadgets inside. If people with cars can move about with eyes wide open because even side mirror na asset so I wonder how this one alone can be moving freely.
On a second note you already know the sort of kids that you might want to enjoy such a thing because it's definitely not for hoodlums right? And most of them might already have games at home so it's only if they just want outdoor fun once in a while.
My brother in general as naija is now its impossible for something like this to work trust me.

lol, can’t fault your reply. Whish Buhari could read, because, sometimes, it is something as small and innocuous seeming as this that makes the difference and crystallises a problem the way other shattering events did not.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by KenModi(m): 8:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
JejeNaija:
Good, just that these sort of things can't easily happen in naija. What a shame

Nothing good that happens abroad can happen in Nigeria. We no like better thing!

Imagine trying to run AirBnB in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by MrMcJay(m): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2019
Alvin70:

Good afternoon sir,sir I want to buy a Rover 75 2002 can you pls tell me more about the car because it is my first car and am planning to use it for Uber each time I am off work or during my break time in work

Though, this question isn't directed at me, but I'll advise you not to buy that car. It looks sleek and classy but it would cause financial pain to you.

In 2017, I and my colleague drove our cars to the car wash. He was using that exact Rover. He washed his engine bay and I washed mine. I fired mine and it started. They pushed his out of the car wash to the mechanic.

Rewire worked on that vehicle for complete 2 weeks over washing of engine bay. The day he was taking it home, gear got damaged.

Don't even near that car, it is a useless car.
Re: Osemwegies And Okeys Own A Mobile Entertainment Business In Canada by anonimi: 3:10am On Aug 08, 2019
ernieboy:
I tell the president does not no anything about diplomatic relations, van u imagine he actually travelled with public funds just to de- market Nigeria abroad.

It is terribly terrible, I tell ya.
And he does it every single time. Every single time instead of defending our collective integrity, the man tears it into shreds and stays quiet in the presence of others who are denigrating us.
Just the way that he was in the 1980s as a military dicKtator to the extent that Fela sang about him saying "My people are uselss, my people are senseless, my people are indiscipline." Truly animal talk of the beast of no nation (BONN)
Everything and anything he touches gets ruined completely. What is he useful for sef

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2960441_engineer_jpeg_jpegebed2913b1866e57e9bf9b70a2c7ad50

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Shoprite Business Good For Nigeria? / Femi Otedola Remembers Late Father After 5 Years - Shares Picture / 3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.