Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) (45500 Views)

“mrs H” – Mercy Eke Writes As Photo Of Her With Mystery Man Surfaces / Why Are You Obessed With Me - Mercy Eke Asks Tacha, Addresses Death Threat / Bbnaija: "God Is Punishing Me" - Mercy Weeping Uncontrollably Again For The Four (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
Reality TV star, Mercy Eke, asked feminists to avoid her after she agreed with a quote that averred that a woman's character keeps a man.

The quote read;

A good woman doesn't need a charm to keep a man. Her character is enough to make a man never to get tired of her. Every man needs respect and peace of mind''

Mercy re-shared it on her snapchat handle, affirming that she agrees with the quote.

https://instagram.com/official_mercyeke?utm_medium=copy_link

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM

Why are Nigerian men so so insecure? Once the hear the word "feminism" their blood get hot.

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Crowwejihadist: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
[quote author=sapphiere post=102822545]It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM[/quote
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by murphyibiam15(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
It beats my imagination when I see some women reject the movement. Like they are so comfortable being opressed. SHM
This man with hairy balls, please stop disturbing our peace of mind

388 Likes 21 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by BKayy: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2021
She wants to retire from the Olosho industry after her machine has been over used and is weary.
Only an idiotic man will fall for this

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by BKayy: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
You know one day you are going to wear one oversized skirt to shiloh begging for any man.
But just to help you and tell you the truth, men have wised up. We no longer fall for that fake Church girls or any trick you people use these days like this retired Olosho on the news called Mercy Eke attacking fellow feminists

208 Likes 14 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iberibe na enye gi nsogbu; if able body man oppress you fit survive, maybe one nest for aluta don tidy this one free and she come to NL to burst out the frustration. cos if na B or A or M or N tidy you for aluta u go get small sense.

sapphiere:

Anakoheri

sapphiere:
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

And you are cheerleader of all Female Bandits
sapphiere:
You are a cultist.

kungiyar kashe gobara small boy!

Chuka200:

Wetin u know say be Aluta small boy e be like say e Dey shark u..Ur eye go soon clear

10 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:

You know one day you are going to wear one oversized skirt to shiloh begging for any man.
But just to help you and tell you the truth, men have wised up. We no longer fall for that fake Church girls or any trick you people use these days like this retired Olosho on the news called Mercy Eke attacking fellow feminists
Did you know that without feminism, we wouldn't have gotten people like Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Kamala Harris, Angela Merkel etc? Feminisms open doors for equality and women empowerment. I spits on any women who rejects the movement.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Iberibe na enye gi nsogbu; if able body man oppress you fit survive, maybe one nest for aluta don tidy this one free and she come to NL to burst out the frustration. cos if na B or A or M or N tidy you for aluta u go get small sense.

You are a cultist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by BuyAndSellStuff: 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

You look like the oppressed one when compared to Mercy Eke.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by BKayy: 7:09pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
You just listed married women

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:

You just listed married women
Married women who are the head of their families. Probably feeding their husbands.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by SpaceX: 8:16pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Married women who are the head of their families. Probably feeding their husbands.
strong women right?

7 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by wpadmin: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere is fully employed by the Feminist coalition group. She cannot spend all her time doing this tremendous job for free.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by slawormiir: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by BigSarah(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Lol... Seems tacha is heavy...
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Martini101(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who no like better thing!!!!!�
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by wpadmin: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:

Are all the women in the world being oppressed?

A woman posted this.

The Feminist ideology thrives on victimization of women nothing more.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by kenzysmith: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Type correct english self na wahala, Madam thank u for this Truth but why u dey do olosho? Cubana priest don shop,Ike,
MC galaxy done shop, rudeboy don'shop anty ashana work never tire u?

8 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who doesn't know before.....

2 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by baysan(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
Who is mercy Eke, Is she a Footballer

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by zicoraads: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
sapphiere:
Did she tell you she's oppressed?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by bluefilm: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
The bitch is probably thinking marriage now.

4 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by 906pm: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
BKayy:

Gbam

7 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
God Bless Mercy Eke, @sapphiere, Sorry For The inconvenience

7 Likes

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by praiseneo(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2021
I go collect 1 Indomie on credit I still no see maggi inside SAPA nice one ooo embarassed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
grin
Re: ''Feminists Avoid Me''- Mercy Eke Writes (photo) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 17, 2021
No one wants to associate with feminists. The worst tragedy that can happen to a man is getting married to a feminist. They are so embittered & turned daylight witches later.

God, na beg I dey beg oo,,,,

49 Likes 3 Shares

As her overheated and wornout coochie no fit hook maga again, she wan find another angle.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid Changes His Haircut Again / Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla With Mompha & His Family In Dubai / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.