Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment (13278 Views)

Please Help, Anal Abscess Is Making Me Depressed. / Dental Abscess / Live Update On My Hospital Bed (peri-anal Abscess) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Dentalgist: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah..!

Keep wondering why lunatics and full-time madmen roaming our streets who don't use any toothpastes and toothbrushes are still keeping their 32 teeth intact while the over healthy living apostles are always with dentists to extract tooth and do braces.

Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Dentalgist: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Insideout20000:
I have a very strong mouth odour. Please help me. I keep buying mouthwash every month but it doesn't change anything. Pls help me. It is very urgent..
Will a dentist be the last resort?
Of course, the dentist should have been your first point of call.
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by pelkad1290(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2019

This just reminded me of my ordeal at my school clinic...

Abscess for teeth no good oo...
The way the young doctor they shout gbe body eh, as he dey use their stupid pliers and hammer wire the tooth after injecting me with sedative for 3 times wey nor work....

Finally after 2 hours wey the thing comot
Na me shout kapachumarimarichupako

Nobody teach e b4 I start to they brush 2wice ND cut off daily coke
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by sylve11: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah..!

Keep wondering why lunatics and full-time madmen roaming our streets who don't use any toothpastes and toothbrushes are still keeping their 32 teeth intact while the over healthy living apostles are always with dentists to extract tooth and do braces.

grin cool
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by fortune1968: 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Bros those real craze people hardly die o.
They live to pretty old age and strong.
you are right to done extent . Their case is to a very large extent , spiritual .You only see their physical body ,but a powerful negative spirit is contesting the ownership of the body with them - that's why they are mad in the first place .the bad spirit don't die easily .

1 Like

Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by sagaciousblog: 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
follock007:
Weldon oga dentist... But don't forget to hold on to your end of the privacy policies because i am aware that people especially law enforcers now come to you for a piece of your customers which they use to hack into their database on government computers without legal consent taking advantage of the fact that their office is a direct warrant for their action... i even hear that people now contact hiv after a dental section which is not good for the profession... i thought i should say this because i feel dentists should know their onions too
Dentists know their onions and are regulated by the Nigerian medical and dental council which also regulates physicians. Maybe the one you visited is a quark. The claim of people contracting HIV after a dental procedure is quite laughable as most dental clinics in Nigeria operate in utmost aseptic conditions and very clean.

1 Like

Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Antoniosmile: 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
sagaciousblog:
Dentists know their onions and are regulated by the Nigerian medical and dental council which also regulates physicians. Maybe the one you visited is a quark. The claim of people contracting HIV after a dental procedure is quite laughable as most dental clinics in Nigeria operate in utmost aseptic conditions and very clean.

In addition to this, most dental clinics and practitioners have modern autoclaving machines, to ensure proper sterilisation of their instruments as part of the ethics guiding the profession.

It beats my imagination for the guy to have pointed fingers of accusation of such magnitude to a practitioner.
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by follock007(m): 8:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
sagaciousblog:

my dentist isn't a quack i have filling that has lasted 15 years until it fell off recently. i use the military hospital

HIV from the dentist is nicknamed HIVdent. it's real and scary as hell.
first recorded
HIV from the dentist
Kimberly Bergalis. Kimberly Ann Bergalis (January 19, 1968 – December 8, 1991) was an American woman who was one of six patients purportedly infected with HIV by dentist David J. Acer, who was infected with HIV and died of AIDS in September 1990. This incident is the first known case of clinical transmission of HIV.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kimberly_Bergalis

more link
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg14519661-800-little-risk-from-hiv-at-the-dentists/

all you can find from here;

https://www.google.com/search?biw=1280&bih=686&ei=vB9LXejJHI-P8gKB8LXgCQ&q=dental+hiv+stories+&oq=dental+hiv+stories+&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i71l8.30639.43143..43946...0.0..0.0.0.......0....1..gws-wiz.6ZG4nM2HXEg&ved=&uact=5
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by okadoo: 12:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Insideout20000:
I have a very strong mouth odour. Please help me. I keep buying mouthwash every month but it doesn't change anything. Pls help me. It is very urgent..
Will a dentist be the last resort?

go and buy CORSODYN TOOTH PAST ULRAL. You will thank me later.
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Insideout20000: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2019
okadoo:

Please where can. I buy it? I am not sure it is in Nigeria supermarkets.
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Insideout20000: 3:16am On Aug 08, 2019
okadoo:

That is the only item I saw on jumia. Pls where can I buy the toothpaste?

Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by okadoo: 6:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Insideout20000:

That is the only item I saw on jumia. Pls where can I buy the toothpaste?

Google it or go to your nearest chemist
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Insideout20000: 6:54am On Aug 08, 2019
okadoo:

Google it or go to your nearest chemist
I have searched, but it is not in Nigeria. I only saw the mouthwash on jumia which is 7k
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Insideout20000: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2019
okadoo:

I have read the reviews of the product online, I think it is a good one.
Re: Dental Abscess: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment by Dentalgist: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
okadoo:

CORSODYN WON'T HELP. VISIT YOUR DENTIST, HE WILL DETERMINE THE CAUSE AND TREAT ACCORDINGLY. NOT EVERY MOUTH ODOUR CAN BE CURED USING TOOTHPASTE.

For more info on mouth odour, click here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5099730/10-causes-mouth-odour

https://www.nairaland.com/5110395/how-deal-bad-breath

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush / 9 Secrets Of Longevity / Ikoyi Registry Suspends 4,000 Weddings Over COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.