Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) (44275 Views)

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband / Ozo Chukwu Celebrates His Mother On Her 55th Birthday (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Birthday Message To Kemi Olunloyo On her 55th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by IssaGist: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2019
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani transforms Kemi Okunloyo for her 55th birthday.

She looks absolutely beautiful!

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/toyin-lawani-transforms-kemi-okunloyo-for-her-55th-birthday-photos

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by IssaGist: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2019

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by IssaGist: 11:48am On Aug 07, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by itspzpics(m): 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Normal level
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by greall12(m): 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by bestman09(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
smiley
I knew it! When anty started being nice to Toyin, i knew she needed help somehow!

Happy birthday Anty

25 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by MOSICATED5(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
I hope she won't investigate Toyin 2moro?
I hope Toyin isn't hidding any thing?
I hope their friendship will last?
I hope this Transformation will also affect her mental health?

48 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by gbonty(m): 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
She fine kpa

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
She transformed only her body but she will not transformed her inner anatomy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Timmy301(m): 1:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
This woman should leave herself

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Cool

WeChat an Alipay fund available
Check my siggy
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by BRASH: 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
An olosho who is always going nude, transforms a parrot with a toxic attatitude.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by tfash96(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
I don't know river goddess have started to be attending party too.. What a mermaid!!!
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by vivalavida(m): 1:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Watch as she attacks Toyin Lawani very soon. She has this knack of going after her benefactors and tarnishing their image. Later on she will apologise.

7 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by mixta140: 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Beautiful ..
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by grandstar(m): 1:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
She looks very exotic. Lawani try. The difference truly is 7up

4 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by bigandbold: 1:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
All i see is Beauty. God bless Toyin's handwork.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Darato: 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
Where are those saying money is not good?
What's up nairalanders, riyadhgoddess have started her Okirika mentorship class. If you haven't heard or you are interested in going in to that business, learn the skill from riyadhgoddess. She does a one on one okirika training and follow up. For those interested, contact her on her DM or DM me or get her contact on her signature.
I'm crushing on you riyadhgoddess and I will die for you
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
Issa fine woman.
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
I support women. But she low key looks like a mamiwater
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by AntiWailer: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Awwww
Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
MOSICATED5:
I hope she won't investigate Toyin 2moro?
I hope Toyin isn't hidding any thing?
I hope their friendship will last?
I hope this Transformation will also affect her mental health?

It's certain. Aunty kemi is another speedarlington
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by CHOPMONEY666: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
She’s looking hot, I want to ........ grin grin grin

[img]https://i./904B.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Shit! That's Hanti Kemi for real?
She's so beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by JORDAN202: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
THIS TOYIN LAWANI GIRL NO WELL OOO !

HOW CAN YOU THIS TO YOUR FELLOW NIGERIANS THAT ARE NOW REJOICING THAT ONE FYNE BABY THEY AVAILABLE ?

LOOK TOYIN, NO TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN.

NA SO MY FRIEND GO JUST GO MEET KEMI, AND AFTER THE ENJOYMENT, IN THE MORNING MY FRIEND GO GREET KEMI BY SAYING "good morning, i was with your granddaughter last nite, pls where is she now

KEMI WILL RESPOND SAY "ah, babes its me na ...... we were kissing and touching all nite, remember na".

MY FRIEND WILL SAY "what sort of joke be this ma .......... abeg help me call ur granddaughter for joor".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
Darato:
Where are those saying money is not good?
What's up nairalanders, riyadhgoddess have started her Okirika mentorship class. If you haven't heard or you are interested in going in to that business, learn the skill from riyadhgoddess. She does a one on one okirika training and follow up. For those interested, contact her on her DM or DM me or get her contact on her signature.
I'm crushing on you riyadhgoddess and I will die for you
Riyadhgoddess, is this the moniker you use in seeking attention while you use your known moniker Riyadhgoddess to form church girl?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi Government Stops Flavour From Performing In Abakaliki. Gives Reasons / Actress Lilian Esoro Opens A State-Of-The-Art Spa In Lagos (Photos) / Don Jazzy Replies Man Who Says Wizkid Is Overrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.