Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband (48595 Views)

Saidi Balogun Dazzles In White To Celebrate 55th Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani Transforms Kemi Okunloyo For Her 55th Birthday (photos) / Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday Dinner, Slays In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by onthehill: 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2022
Nigerian actress and Nurse, Regina Askia, had a dinner with her husband, Rudolph Williams to celebrate her 55th birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Regina turned 55 on Friday, December 16, 2022. Appreciating her fans, she shared photos on Instagram with the caption;

"Thank you everyone for your kind words and prayers . Thank you for a robust welcome to 55. May God keep us all clocking our milestones in Jesus name, Amen.
Enjoy your weekend."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmRVKiJOl9A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by onthehill: 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2022
More

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by thesicilian: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2022
One of the most beautiful, top class babes of nollywood those days

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by MufasaLion: 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2022
Regina and Omotola, the only two I respect in Nollywood. No controversy, no cheap clout and pure class.

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by fman(m): 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
thesicilian:
I swear!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by azpekuliar: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
thesicilian:

As in

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by simplepee(f): 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Tboy222: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Men regina askia one my favourite Hollywood actress of all time followed by liz benson and Genevieve nnaji.

My favourite movies of her were most wanted also starring ibinabo fiberesima and Bob Manuel, followed by festival of fire, there is one which I can't remember now in which she showed saint obi hell, the scene which she pulled off her panties on the beach still with her clothes on and threw it into the sea, that part of the movie when saint obi grabbed her by the shoulder and the look from her eyes men I will never forget.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Chijeep(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Ride on beautiful woman...
Una own better pass all these young generation girls wey carry clitocurrency for head.
Dem go dey act nonsense only to be looking for married men to devour

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by foxxydude: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Regina that year

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Stanweezy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truly beauty doesn't last, this woman that year with her killers (body) squad

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by pargelenis(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Class & beauty

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by sagitariusbaby(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
This is one of the beautiful and alluring women nollywood used to be known with, not the current hoes parading themselves up and down as nollywood yeyebrities

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by DevilSignature: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
cool

She is still fresh and at this point her sex drive is still active.

Better shuga mummy something

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by MzErica(f): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
This woman is pure class! I remember the hit movie she played a lead roll; full moon back in the 90s.

She's not like the yamlegger/ipob olosho actresses we have now. That tribe is hell bent on destroying our integrity in Nigeria. That's why their men are into ritual killings and drug trafficking.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
Regina and Omotola, the only two I respect in Nollywood. No controversy, no cheap clout and pure class.
Tribal and ethnic jingoist like you. No difference between you and that Moh247

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by pargelenis(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Tboy222:
Jh
Chijeep:
K
DevilSignature:
angry
MzErica:
angry
Space bookers … I don catch all of una grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Uzomarrr12345: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2022
For sale … beautify your TV stand , Table or bedside with this beautiful night lamp .

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by ImoleNaija: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Fedrick100: 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
MufasaLion:
And Chioma Chukwu Uka Apotha

8 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Clinton14(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
onthehill:
Nigerian actress and Nurse, Regina Askia, had a dinner with her husband, Rudolph Williams to celebrate her 55th birthday, IGBERETV reports.

Regina turned 55 on Friday, December 16, 2022. Appreciating her fans, she shared photos on Instagram with the caption;

Most Wanted and Full Moon those days were the bomb!!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmRVKiJOl9A/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by CaptMarvel(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Okays.
I remember her.
One of the top.
And that fire is still in her eyes cool

Anyway. If you need an email extractor or bulk mailer, contact or pm me smiley
Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Creamypie(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Meat still fresh small. Her alignment/wheel balancing, ball joint, rings, pistons, engine block need just a little resetting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by thesicilian: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Fedrick100:

And Chioma Chukwu Uka Apotha
And Genevieve Nnaji, Stephanie Okereke etc

4 Likes

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by mozona(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Stanweezy:
Truly beauty doesn't last, this woman that year with her killers (body) squad

so at 55 she is still not beautiful?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Money good dar 5th&6th pic no look like say she don 50 self . i don see people in their early 50ies and dem look like say dem just 40..

1 Like

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by misan1977: 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
Happy birthday Regina!

Re: Photos From Actress Regina Askia's 55th Birthday Dinner With Her Husband by teekay213(m): 5:45pm On Dec 17, 2022
My crush when I was a boy,,,chai

I dreamt that time I was going to be a pilot and marry her..

But man still dey hustle cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jamie Roberts, Yvonne Nelson's Baby Daddy Married To Keela Harrison (Wedding Pic / 2face Idibia, Banky W, Mercy Aigbe & More Celebs Troop Out To Vote (Photos) / COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.