Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him (12783 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: Criminalising Fulani Herdsmen Is Fishing For Trouble / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by deafeyez: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2019
nh
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Wettoid123: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2019
I sorry for sowore he go last for there well well.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Litmus: 10:21am On Aug 08, 2019
True. Nigeria is not Egypt, Tunisia, Syria or Libya; Nigeria is a democracy, unless the government is secretly the hostage of the military... tongue

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by doublecross(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
michelz:
I have observed that most Nigerians - not minding age or literacy level- are ruled by sentiments rather than common sense.

How can some one wake up and call for revolution; that an elected government should be over thrown,and yet people still support him?
It's just crazy.
What would have happened if Sowore had succeeded and the entire nation degenerated into chaos,with criminals taking advantage of the situation to unleash mayhem to innocent citizens, killings and looting everywhere?

Then again you'd be probably happy and blame the government yet again.
mind you a failed elected government. they promised change but they have failed and should vacate that sit with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by permit(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2019
grin let's separate goat from sheep here is the right time

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by samirus: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2019
baby124:
Maybe we need to make trouble to make Nigeria better. These people who run this country keep playing us for stupid and useless. Even our lives mean nothing to them.
Nigeria can only be better if so call revolution is bloody I swear, revolution in Nigeria should be blood for blood not ordinary shouting that police we be taking us for granted

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Kapeter(m): 10:26am On Aug 08, 2019
Sowore shouldn't have gone the revolution way. He should just have gather people and protest the insecurity lasan. Buhari second term is yet to take off yet you want him removed, e for calm.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Olukologia24592(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
baby124:
Maybe we need to make trouble to make Nigeria better. These people who run this country keep playing us for stupid and useless. Even our lives mean nothing to them.
I support you fully

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by eoin009: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2019
There’s certainly a great deal to know about this topic. I like all the points you’ve made. Visit on Pizza Capers Menu
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Olukologia24592(m): 10:29am On Aug 08, 2019
samirus:

Nigeria can only be better if so call revolution is bloody I swear, revolution in Nigeria should be blood for blood not ordinary shouting that police we be taking us for granted
Yes o
Already sef, bloodshed all the time. So we're used to blood

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by fabolouz1(m): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2019
Sowore is wrong here no matter the diverse opinion of anyone. What happened in the Arab spring was for democracy to be enthroned, The president was elected via the ballot, protesting against bad governance in all its ramifications is different from asking for revolution. Even America won't take this kindly were it to happen in their shores.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by ForkDragnet: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2019
IhateInjustice:

Didn't Tinubu and Buhari did the same?

I read a tweet from Reno Omokri, on how Jonathan's mother suffered great loss from her children dying at early age of their birth except Jonathan and one other child making it two to have survived. On one occasion, during the occupy Nigeria protest, Jonathan's mother saw a picture of his son and a coffin with an inscription of RIP. The mother suffered a severe shock and Jonathan was quickly contacted about it. Obviously, the mother may have believed that his son is dead.
Jonathan, didn't stop the protest even at the expense of his mother's health, neither did he arrest the organizers of it. Would Buhari have done that? I doubt.
Democracy in Nigeria walked away with Jonathan the very day he left Aso Rock and Buhari took over
what is this one saying?

Emotional blackmail
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by KenModi(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2019
PFRB:
If Toney Momoh can talk like this then Nigeria is finished. These are the people who should have come out to say how things are and how they ought to be but look at him talking like a child in primary 1B. It is a pity.

grin grin

Why specifically “1B”? grin What happened to Primary 1A and 1C or is that where the likes of Edwin Clark and all other so-called elder statesmen, who support Mallam Ruga, speak from?? grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by KanuSE: 10:32am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
tigerclaws:
who takes this old hungry fool Tony moimoi serious
[/s]
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by mamajj17(f): 10:33am On Aug 08, 2019
Dedepris:
There was a country

My dear, there was never a COUNTRY, it was a KINGDOM of APE lipsrsealed
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by tintingz(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
michelz:
I have observed that most Nigerians - not minding age or literacy level- are ruled by sentiments rather than common sense.

How can some one wake up and call for revolution; that an elected government should be over thrown,and yet people still support him?
It's just crazy.
What would have happened if Sowore had succeeded and the entire nation degenerated into chaos,with criminals taking advantage of the situation to unleash mayhem to innocent citizens, killings and looting everywhere?

. He was calling for revolution through a peaceful protest, it's allowed in the law to protest against a government.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by KenModi(m): 10:34am On Aug 08, 2019
PFRB:

Yes peoples protest can force an elected govt to resign. It has just happened in Puerto rico

No mind d idiot! Mallam Ruga “next level” initiative never reach him pot of soup na im make e dey talk nonsense dia.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by tintingz(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Litmus:
True. Nigeria is not Egypt, Tunisia, Syria or Libya; Nigeria is a democracy, unless the government is secretly the hostage of the military... tongue
Protest is still allowed in a democratic state.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by tigerclaws: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2019
KanuSE:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Ugosample(m): 10:41am On Aug 08, 2019
michelz:

It's just crazy.

So Nigerians should watch while the current buffoon in Aso Rock run our country aground?

if he cannot fix Nigeria issues

he should get the fvck out....

but like you said

sentiments will not allow many Nigerians see that

to see that this current govt is useless

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by bcashy: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2019
michelz:

It's just crazy.

Thats how crazy they can be! And u know what? The man in Aso rock no be even get their time! Na that one dey pain them most! And he is ready to deal with any blockhead grin grin grin grin ;

Their support for sowore ends on social media! Sowore go soon know who he dey follow drag....ask Elzakyzaky, and others!

All u go dey alright las las! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Ugosample(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2019
IhateInjustice:

I read a tweet from Reno Omokri, on how Jonathan's mother suffered great loss from her children dying at early age of their birth except Jonathan and one other child making it two to have survived. On one occasion, during the occupy Nigeria protest, Jonathan's mother saw a picture of his son and a coffin with an inscription of RIP. The mother suffered a severe shock and Jonathan was quickly contacted about it. Obviously, the mother may have believed that his son is dead.
Jonathan, didn't stop the protest even at the expense of his mother's health, neither did he arrest the organizers of it. Would Buhari have done that? I doubt.
Democracy in Nigeria walked away with Jonathan the very day he left Aso Rock and Buhari took over

exactly so
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by bcashy: 10:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Ugosample:

So Nigerians should watch while the current buffoon in Aso Rock run our country aground?

if he cannot fix Nigeria issues

he should get the fvck out....

but like you said

sentiments will not allow many Nigerians see that

to see that this current govt is useless

Go out there and start revolution, stop shouting on top of ur voice here! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Stop disturbing us! Sowore has at least taken a step, ur likes should pls join him and push this useless govt according to u out of Aso rock and give us better govt.
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Ugosample(m): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
bcashy:

Go out there and start revolution, stop shouting on top of ur voice here! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Stop disturbing us! Sowore has at least taken a step, ur likes should pls join him and push this useless govt according to u out of Aso rock and give us better govt.

undecided

undecided
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Famousqueen(f): 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
Fool old man
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by bcashy: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2019
tintingz:
. He was calling for revolution through a peaceful protest, it's allowed in the law to protest against a government.

Revolution through peaceful protes grin grin grin grin

Part of the peaceful protest is calling of security outfit like SSS that they will seize to exist abi grin grin angry grin grin grin grin

Dey there dey deceive urself, people wey sabi pass u and sowore plenty!
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Pataricatering(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2019
Trying to use a short - cut to remove a democratically elected president - no way ! Wait till 2023 and go and vote ur preferred candidate ..
PFRB:

Yes peoples protest can force an elected govt to resign. It has just happened in Puerto rico

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Pataricatering(f): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Seems I have forgotten people were killed by police during the occupy protests
IhateInjustice:

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by Stillthebest: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2019
kiss

The least period Sowore will be held in custody is 1 month. I had said it, Sowore shouldn't have used the word REVOLUTION in a country of highly intellectuals like Nigeria. At least not during the Buharis REGIME that power brokers and beneficiaries can do anything to stay in power.

Revolution can start by one man in form of protest. Holding a placard telling people that: "if u want Nigeria to be better run, join me" before you know it, South Sudan where only 5 people started the process and later escalated, will commence.

Revolution is a sensitive word. It is a revolt. Reason I didn't try to take part. Revolution can't start in Nigeria aware. It must catch people unaware.
Buhari will keep Sowore for long except meaningful people intervene.
Buharis acolytes are ready to go to the moon to keep this Govt..

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by bcashy: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Ugosample:

undecided

undecided

grin grin grin grin grin thats the truth! Thats the only way sowore will know he truly has followers! See how elzakzaky followers came out to ask for the release of their leader! Your leader is in detention now....pls do the needful!
Re: Tony Momoh: Anyone Calling For Revolution Is Looking For Trouble, Deal With Him by bcashy: 10:57am On Aug 08, 2019
Stillthebest:
kiss

The least period Sowore will be held in custody is 1 month. I had said it, [b]Sowore shouldn't have used the word REVOLUTION in a country of highly intellectuals [/b]like Nigeria. At least not during the Buharis REGIME that power brokers and beneficiaries can do anything to stay in power.

Revolution can start by one man in form of protest. Holding a placard telling people that: "if u want Nigeria to be better run, join me" before you know it, South Sudan where only 5 people started the process and later escalated, will commence.

Revolution is a sensitive word. It is a revolt. Reason I didn't try to take part. Revolution can't start in Nigeria aware. It must catch people unaware.
Buhari will keep Sowore for long except meaningful people intervene.
Buharis acolytes are ready to go to the moon to keep this Govt..

God bless u! There is a particular sentence here I love so much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NURTW Ban: Can Sanwo-Olu Walk The Talk? / PFN To Nigerians: Vote Competence, Not Religion / Obi Campaigns In Kano, Urges Youths To Reject Parties That Kept Them In Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.