Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months (3513 Views)

Secret Deriv/binary.com Trading Strategy | 99.99% Accurate In Profits / 2017 Results: FBN Holdings Reports Massive 178% Increase In Profits / Follow Me To See How You Can Make Over 150k Weekly On This Product in 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2018
You can import this product and make millions.

One of the most important step in Mini-Importation is choosing the right product.

If you pick the wrong product, then you have dug yourself a pit that will be difficult to get out of. On the other hand, if you pick the right product, then success will come much easier and faster.

By the way, have you seen my previous post. It's a free video tutorial on How to find Hot Selling products.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/4758580/free-video-tutorial-showing-how

Back to the product on focus, I've made a video showing you the product and indices to show the product is still selling. In the video you also see how the product has made 40 Million Naira shocked shocked in pure PROFITS for a seller in Nigeria here. To get the video, I will have to send you the link for FREE. Indicate your interest with your email address so I can send you the link for FREE.

Who knows? It might just be the product you need to start your journey to Mini-importation business.

I remain your Market Research Guy grin grin

PS: I had to modify the Topic so as to let people know the time frame in which the profit was made. Results differ from Seller to Seller as marketing strategies differs. In the video you will also see a seller that made 3 million naira in profits in a time frame of 8 months. When I send the link, I attach a Google trend shot that shows the product is still in demand. It is up to you to dig further to see if you want to import it. Market Analysis shows the product will always be in trend at least for now.
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by dreamchazer: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2018
EISDigital:

One of the most important step in Mini-Importation is choosing the right product.

If you pick the wrong product, then you have dug yourself a pit that will be difficult to get out of. On the other hand, if you pick the right product, then success will come much easier and faster.

By the way, have you seen my previous post. It's a free video tutorial on How to find Hot Selling products.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/4758580/free-video-tutorial-showing-how

Back to the product on focus, I've made a video showing you the product and indices to show the product is still selling. In the video you also see how the product has made 40 Million Naira shocked shocked in pure PROFITS for a seller in Nigeria here. To get the video, I will have to send you the link for FREE. Indicate your interest with your email address so I can send you the link for FREE.

Who knows? It might just be the product you need to start your journey to Mini-importation business.

alla@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2018
Sent. Enjoy the Video and make your comments. Thanks
dreamchazer:

xrealla@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by DAVIDMOE(m): 10:46am On Oct 18, 2018
chisommoe@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by espirito(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
dedecocorp@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by mercyway: 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
EISDigital:
Sent. Enjoy the Video and mak

thanks
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Simpath(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
tuggsimply@yahoo.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by emilex1000: 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2018
s
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by jashar(f): 2:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
How much in millions have you made from this product and within what time frame?
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by sugarsoul(m): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
sakugbe@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2018
DAVIDMOE:
chisommoe@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2018
espirito:
dedecocorp@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 4:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
mercyway:
mercywayconsult2016@gmail.com
thanks
Sent
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2018
Simpath:
tuggsimply@yahoo.com
Sent
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by mercyway: 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
EISDigital:
Sent
thanks
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
emilex1000:
sat1database@gmail.com
Sent
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by EISDigital: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
jashar:
How much in millions have you made from this product and within what time frame?
The product made a profit of over 40 Million Naira within a time frame of one (1) year. But results do differ as marketing differs from seller to seller. In the video you will also see a seller that made a profit of over 3 million in a period of 8 months.

I can send you the video link, and the Google trend shot for the product, which still points out that the product is still trending.
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by calebians1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2018
adeleyecaleb55@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by jayjax(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
Taiwofaith05@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by africanman85: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2018
EISDigital:
The product made a profit of over 40 Million Naira within a time frame of one (1) year. But results do differ as marketing differs from seller to seller. In the video you will also see a seller that made a profit of over 3 million in a period of 8 months.

I can send you the video link, and the Google trend shot for the product, which still points out that the product is still trending.

africanman85op@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Gbotun(m): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2018
babscompoly@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Mathias2015(m): 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2018
aboyimathias@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by tonyawo: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
leyeawo@yahoo.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by jashar(f): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2018
EISDigital:

I'm interested in the video please. crjashar@gmail.com. thank you
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Morenzy15: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2018
ibukunoluwa_yemi@yahoo.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Hunry: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2018
seems like mere assumptions from the op
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by kendozing: 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
ekeneagatha@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by Onnasucs1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2018
onnasucs@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by All4good: 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
jashar:
@OP please answer the above question. Don't keep referring to the video. Jashar is interested in your personal experience at selling.
Making N3m profit implies a turn-over of N10m monthly. Is N10m worth of products handled via mini - importation?
What is the cost of tools required to pursue this business?

As part of your disclaimer, why not tell us what the person who made about N400k monthly didn't do compared to the person making N3m monthly?

3 Likes

Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by y4code(m): 11:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
EISDigital:

PS: I had to modify the Topic so as to let people know the time frame in which the profit was made. Results differ from Seller to Seller as marketing strategies differs. In the video you will also see a seller that made 3 million naira in profits in a time frame of 8 months. When I send the link, I attach a Google trend shot that shows the product is still in demand. It is up to you to dig further to see if you want to import it. Market Analysis shows the product will always be in trend at least for now.

Britneyknox99@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by kayceeking: 11:34pm On Oct 18, 2018
kayceekings@gmail.com
Re: This Product Made Over 40 Million Naira In PROFITS in 12 Months by stanvesco(m): 1:01am On Oct 19, 2018
EISDigital:

esezoborsly@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3months Used Bakery Items For Sale / Why Is Nobody Talking About Bitcoin Despite The Rise? / Distributors Wanted, For Oriflame Cosmetics Business, 1200 For Reg Fee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.