Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song (1670 Views)

Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Is Dead / Taiwo Of Singing Duo Oshadipe Twins Dies / Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by habibhans(m): 1:01pm On May 14, 2007
My suggestion is that he should go an re-settle with the lady he had broke-up with(annie marculey), OR wht do you guys think?
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by tosinadeda: 10:18pm On May 14, 2007
That fake flirt
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by tosinadeda: 10:19pm On May 14, 2007
He wld love a virgin not a bitch according 2 d song
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by busygirl(f): 6:12pm On May 15, 2007
I didn't know that annie and tuface broke-up. He sang African Queen for her. Fame and money is good but you must pay the price for it. I guess that's what tuface is paying right now. Actually, it's not easy for celebs to find true love. The ones that keep coming is either they love you for the fame or the money. .instead of loving you for who you are. We have lots of them Ruggedman, styl-plus, modenine, faze, 2shotz, biglo. It's not because they don't have girlfriends. . .Why are they not married yet?
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by chiogo(f): 9:15pm On May 15, 2007
hey busygirl. happy birthday! or am i wrong?
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by busygirl(f): 9:29pm On May 15, 2007
No. . .You're not wrong. Thanks a lot GIRL kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by chiogo(f): 9:42pm On May 15, 2007
u welcome. i wanted to dedicate a thread for u but i wasn't sure and i didn't want to embarass myself 'cause i checked d calendar and i didn't see ur username on today's calendar. I said lemme ask first incase u meant last tuesday when u told me the other time. can i still do it. u mind?
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by busygirl(f): 11:44pm On May 15, 2007
No problem sweetie!
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by ogogoro: 11:57pm On May 15, 2007
Tuface should first learn to stop spreading his seed around before anyone takes him seriously.

@busygirl. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You share the same birthday as my mother, Special child! wink
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by busygirl(f): 1:05am On May 16, 2007
Thanks ogogoro wink
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by habibhans(m): 10:06pm On May 17, 2007
A educated well brought up VIRGIN GIRL in nigeria should help tuface idibia out
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by BIKINI(f): 2:50pm On May 20, 2007
U CAN'T HELP A HE- GOAT ,THAT'S BENT ON SOWING HIS WILD SEEDS NOW.     
     BUT I CAN'T BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE DUPLICITY OF HIS HIV- AIDS ADVERT AND HIS LIFESTYLE. ANY WAYS ,SOME THINGS IN LIFE ARE INEXPLICABLE.
SEE HIM MOUTH LIKE VIRGIN ,WHO DASH MONKEY BANANA.

BUT I STILL LOVE HIS SONGS SHA
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by Raymand(m): 4:07pm On May 20, 2007
Tuface is so cheesy and predictable. . . sad
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by snazzydawn(f): 7:56pm On May 20, 2007
He must be a joker,a big one at that. After impregnating 2 women? Let him marry one or both of them because I know that none of them will let him marry the other, talkless of bringing an "outsider who wants to reap where she did not sow".
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by Emad(f): 2:33pm On May 21, 2007
grin grin grin grin grin tu baba wants to what which song was that?
hummmmm but i thought he said he loved his baby's mothers,  cool
OK he will do it right this second time, third?   , fourth?  , well he will be serious this time
That's why he chose ME  cool cool cool
Re: Tuface Indeed In Search Of A Wife: To The Extend Of Singing It As A Song by busygirl(f): 11:01pm On May 21, 2007
You wishhhhhhhh. . . lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (Reply)

Tu Face Gets Seventh Child Out Of Wedlock / Church Abandoned Me When My Mariage Failed-- Kenny St Brown / The Tonto Dike You Did Not Know: Facts You Should Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.