Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

‘I Was Forced To Sign Papers Countering Rape Case At Gunpoint’ – Busola Dakolo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Was Forced To Sign Papers Countering Rape Case At Gunpoint’ – Busola Dakolo (192 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Was Forced To Sign Papers Countering Rape Case At Gunpoint’ – Busola Dakolo by GistCandy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wife of popular singer Timi Dakolo, has narrated how she was forced to sign a document countering her rape allegations against Biodun Fatoyinbo, Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, COZA.

Few months back, she registered her allegations against Pastor Fatoyinbo in an interview that went viral, stating that he had sexual relations with her when she was 16 years in Ilorin. During her interview with UK Guardian, she narrated how she was forced into a van by some armed men, who mandated her to speak with their superior officer in Pidgin.

She also recounted how she was handed a document containing allegations of “criminal conspiracy, falsehood, mischief and threat to life” to sign. According to her, the contents of the letter were not against Fatoyinbo, but against her and her husband.

Continue reading - https://gistcandy.com/i-was-forced-to-sign-papers-countering-rape-case-at-gunpoint-busola-dakolo/

Re: ‘I Was Forced To Sign Papers Countering Rape Case At Gunpoint’ – Busola Dakolo by GistCandy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: ‘I Was Forced To Sign Papers Countering Rape Case At Gunpoint’ – Busola Dakolo by Victorblaze14(m): 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
This ur story had k leg before but now the leg has been amputated

(1) (Reply)

Ivorian Music Star, DJ Arafat Killed In Road Accident / ‘in History, Prostitutes Hav Been Highly Instrumental In Positively Influencin.. / Best Dating App For Christian Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.