Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid (54553 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Menance: 3:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
What's making him a legendary singer?

Tuface don suffer for una hand

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Kharol1234: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
see as dis boi fresh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2019
[quote author=Truckpusher post=81034089][/quote] is that a white soyinka
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by LINTUNE(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
cool grin
MachadoPreto:
Wish you can close your eyes and pound me Baby Boy!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Cyoung4real(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
This reminds me back then in the village during Christmas period and we just arrived from the city, then my aunty will be like. "Nna, i'tochakwala,oooo" ke kwanu?

Me: (Wizzy) will just be smiling.

And it's exactly like this, they either hold your cheek of shoulder to say it grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by DonBenny77(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mother n child
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by divineuk(m): 4:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
How are you my son cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by LINTUNE(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
Yes I love the guy wizkid. But nothing is so legendary about his music line. No historical song. No song that has touched life, no song that is evergreen, his song is basically for some set of youth and not for all. How many life has his songs touched. In Nigeria 2face is the only living legend after late fela. Wizkid is talented but not a legend yet
ojuelegba is one of Africa's greatest songs, if not the greatest angry... I'm achievement wizzy is bigger than feller, let's just be frank with ourselves, why ppl really prefer fella is becos he uses his song to speak against corruption and bad governance,, not far from what falz is doing ? tongue

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Wish you can close your eyes and pound me Baby Boy!
grin Smh
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by rickyrex(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

Yen yen yen.. Rubbish

The guy already has songs with some of America's biggest stars.. If that isn't legendary.. I don't know what is
so been featured in other songs makes him legend in your dictionary abi. Well legend are people who are famous and has some sources of materials they can be remembered for. The likes of celi dion, r. Kelly, Michael Jackson, fela, are legend they have music that still bring back to your memory. I don't know of wizkid evergreen that 10 years to this time it will still be sounding fresh. I like him no doubt

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Kenneth10110(m): 4:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
Yes I love the guy wizkid. But nothing is so legendary about his music line. No historical song. No song that has touched life, no song that is evergreen, his song is basically for some set of youth and not for all. How many life has his songs touched. In Nigeria 2face is the only living legend after late fela. Wizkid is talented but not a legend yet

If you mean touching lives then don't blame naira marley and Zlatan.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Isoduwa(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
How come seun picture Nor dey make front page Abi he na ghost �
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by symbianDON(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:
What's legendary about Wizkid
absolutely nothing

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by victorazyvictor(m): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
poshbrave:
more like mother pappering her baby boy jare

My caption too
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by kingcalors(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Is she a dwarf
I wonder ooo! I taya for her hand OK! It made her look like a dwarf.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by StPete: 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:

I just wonder. We tend to use words freely

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Defenderalert(m): 4:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
Omawunmi; Omo you don fresh ooo. Tiwa blood good for your body ooo, see your skin.

Wizzy; Don't mess with me o sis, I love them older ooo. if I handle you, Na sharparly you go divorce Egbon Yusuf.

Lol on point.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by pmc01(m): 4:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
How much per litre?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Martinskayz(m): 4:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Martinskayz(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
Not everyone is as miserable as you
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by realestniggah: 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
so been featured in other songs makes him legend in your dictionary abi. Well legend are people who are famous and has some sources of materials they can be remembered for. The likes of celi dion, r. Kelly, Michael Jackson, fela, are legend they have music that still bring back to your memory. I don't know of wizkid evergreen that 10 years to this time it will still be sounding fresh. I like him no doubt

You think it easy to come from surulere Nigeria and get featured by Beyonce
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by DameB(f): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wizzy my pikin how you dey
Aunty I dey o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by internationalman(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

Yen yen yen.. Rubbish

The guy already has songs with some of America's biggest stars.. If that isn't legendary.. I don't know what is
So having songs with American musicians is what makes him a legend??

Is he the only one to do that...

Did he start it, will him end it?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Bharmzis: 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
[img][/img]

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ehn! Him go fvck her o! shocked shocked
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by internationalman(m): 4:25pm On Aug 07, 2019
Menance:
What's making him a legendary singer?

Tuface don suffer for una hand
Don't mind the useless set of people(indomin generation)
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by jrerico1(m): 4:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
LINTUNE:
ojuelegba is one of Africa's greatest songs, if not the greatest angry... I'm achievement wizzy is bigger than feller, let's just be frank with ourselves, why ppl really prefer fella is becos he uses his song to speak against corruption and bad governance,, not far from what falz is doing ? tongue
lol Wizkid nor near burna boy

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by LINTUNE(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
shocked
jrerico1:
lol Wizkid nor near burna boy
.. Can't believe this
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by rickyrex(m): 4:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

You think it easy to come from surulere Nigeria and get featured by Beyonce
thanks he was not the only one that was featured. And am not moved to listen to the song cause have nursed how the song will song like
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Gambo004: 4:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
She looks younger, i love her personality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Banky W & Adesua Etomi Kiss At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Olamide Shows Off His New Hairstyle; Also Flaunts His Son In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.