Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid (54549 Views)

Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Omawumi And Husband, Tosin Yusuf, Celebrate Their 3rd wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Omawumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Rotimi47: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Omawumi; Wizkid, I for just kiss you now now if no he say I don marry and people dey here. shocked

Wizkid: Sis forget dat thing make you kiss me like say we dey practise scene from our coming music colabo. grin

Omawumi; Wizkid you don spoil.

wizkid; Sis no be today I swear grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Olaiya26: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2019
realestniggah:

Yen yen yen.. Rubbish

The guy already has songs with some of America's biggest stars.. If that isn't legendary.. I don't know what is

So because he sang with foreigners makes him a legend ba? All this indomie generation sef.

So if chukwueze play one match with Ronaldo in the same team makes he(chukwueze) a GOAT abi?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by sleeknaija(m): 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Pappyto:
Omawunmi; Omo you don fresh ooo. Tiwa blood good for your body ooo, see your skin.

Wizzy; Don't mess with me o sis, I love them older ooo. if I handle you, Na sharparly you go divorce Egbon Yusuf.

Lolzzz grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by kingcalors(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
MY CAPTION: Mama Pikin.
MrGidifeed:
Singer, Omawumi took to her Instagram page to share a photo with Legendary singer, Wizkid.

What would you caption this photo, drop your comment below...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/caption-this-photo-of-omawumi-and-wizkid/
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Samosaconfirm(m): 7:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:
What's legendary about Wizkid

We are together on this. Wizkid is good no doubt, especially with everything he has achieved so far. But to say he's legendary, is something else.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Olamilekxy(m): 7:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
jrerico1:
lol Wizkid nor near burna boy

are you normal? did u think wizzy is small doctor or wizzy na harrysong , why would you said wizzy no near burna boy, ori e o pe.
shey u wan kill burna ni?

okay let start by mentioning der hit and we should see who get hit pass,

burna Boy wey be said nah last year he really blow dey compare am with wizzy .
mind u I love burna Boy but never in ur life said wizzy no near burna boy

SHOYE?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by GRACEGLORY: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:

Just Ojuelegba grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Olamilekxy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
GRACEGLORY:

Just Ojuelegba grin

not just ojuelegba,

go to under bridge at stadium in lagos wizzy is only living artist dat was drawn with other legend.

FACT
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by seanwilliam(m): 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
going by dictionary meaning of legendary, wizkid is one. also wizkid is miles ahead of burnaboy. compare wizkid only with 2face. wizkid is nigeria biggest music export at present take it or leave it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Folarin16: 8:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
The fact he keeps shinning on haters like you

pls tell him to quit hating!!!!!�
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by gnykelly(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:

I'm a Conservative and not a fan of contemporary music... I must say the guy have for up to a decade serving what the audience want. He conquered the limiting factor of his locality. And launched himself to the global audience... He is raving in USA with their A-lists artiste without feeling inferior. He outshone them in every of his collaboration.

He and Davido have been consistent for more than half decade.

And still going places.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Folarin16: 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
here on this platform, I've realized that the hate for wizkid is something else�... and it's very sad...
that young man has done a lot for Africa as a whole! Every international collabo is a hit... his music is worldwide!
how else can he prove he's a legend already�.... Mae una gree for this guy abeq!

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Folarin16: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
and for the record... WizKid is not burna's mate...
thank you!�

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Olysblog: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:
it is his songs that make him legendary. Stop hating for nothing. He is legendary and if u accept that, it's would not stop your own sucess.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by nathaniel27(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
rickyrex:
Yes I love the guy wizkid. But nothing is so legendary about his music line. No historical song. No song that has touched life, no song that is evergreen, his song is basically for some set of youth and not for all. How many life has his songs touched. In Nigeria 2face is the only living legend after late fela. Wizkid is talented but not a legend yet

go yansh down
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by ofiko123(m): 10:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
Omawumi be like wizkid you just dey fresh everyday wetin dey happen..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by v2: 11:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
Omawunni's photo looks like a photoshop to me
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:19am On Aug 08, 2019
rickyrex:
thanks he was not the only one that was featured. And am not moved to listen to the song cause have nursed how the song will song like

Really, that song already on billboard top 100
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by ebilomaofficial1: 7:12am On Aug 08, 2019
internationalman:

Na eeejiot you be o
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by Empressabbie(f): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
realestniggah:

You think it easy to come from surulere Nigeria and get featured by Beyonce
Yes, it's easy. If you have what it takes, you will get noticed. The only reason our artists are not doing well internationally is because they sing trash. Your geographical area has little to do with this
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by rickyrex(m): 9:06am On Aug 08, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Really, that song already on billboard top 100
please send me a thick line of that song expecially wizkid verse. Let me hear the sense in it
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by UnclePrincipal(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2019
rickyrex:
please send me a thick line of that song expecially wizkid verse. Let me hear the sense in it

Nigga, the song was written by saints jhns. Beyonce and wizkid sang almost the same line but since you're a hater. No matter what I say,you will still find fault.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by opebiboy: 12:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
mumu wiz kid
Re: Caption This Photo Of Omawumi And Wizkid by rickyrex(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2019
UnclePrincipal:

Nigga, the song was written by saints jhns. Beyonce and wizkid sang almost the same line but since you're a hater. No matter what I say,you will still find fault.
are you still on this shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Kpokpogri Finally Takes Back The SUV He Gave To Tonto Dikeh (video) / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Surrogacy: Ini Edo Welcomes First Child - A Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.