Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

How The Theory Of Natural Evolution Lead Us To The Existence Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Theory Of Natural Evolution Lead Us To The Existence Of God (215 Views)

How Different Regional Christians Accept The Theory Of Evolution. / The Theory Of Pre-tribulation Rapture Is False. / Is It Only Africans That Believe In The Existence Of Ghosts And Witches? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Theory Of Natural Evolution Lead Us To The Existence Of God by Abdulgaffar22: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Abiogenesis is the creation of the first living cell from non living materials through a natural process.

Evolution is the process by which different kinds of living organism are believed to have developed from earlier forms during the history of the earth.

As we can see from above, there is no way we can divorce the theory of abiogenesis from the theory of evolution because without abiogenesis, evolution cannot take place.

But abiogenesis is impossible because of the natural law of entropy.

Natural law of entropy simply says things tend to become disorder when left to themselves. For example, dead cells tend to decay and disintegrate as time passes by.

Now let assume that nature want to create the first living and self replicating cell from non living materials (abiogenesis).

Remember that non- living materials are no way different from dead cells because both are "dead" already.

In fact, dead cells are even higher in quality than non-living materials because some of the organelles (which are no where to be found in the non-living materials) may still be present in the dead cells.

Now this is where I am going;

If natural law of entropy tends to cause the
DEAD CELLS TO DECAY AND DISINTEGRATE
ever more, then would such law of entropy
allow the NON LIVING MATERIALS TO BUILD
UP GRADUALLY until they reach the level of
"dead cell"-let alone jumping to the level of
"living and self replicating cell" ?

Of course, a prevailing condition in one community (i:e natural law of entropy) which always prevent all secondary school student (i:e all dead cells) from furthering their education to a University ( i:e living and self replicating cell) would NEVER allow a student from the same community to now jump from primary school level (i:e non living materials) to the same University.

This is not the issue of the gaps in scientific knowledge being used as evidence for God. Honestly, it is a matter of logical reasoning if you really understand the simple English I wrote up there.

Even if intelligent and conscious humans can give life to the dead in the future, then this will ONLY show that INTELLIGENCE and CONSCIOUSNESS is required for the miracle of abiogenesis to take place. It would NEVER prove that unintelligent and unconscious nature has performed this miracle in the past.

Therefore, if abiogenesis is impossible in a natural world (as we have just proved), then natural evolution has NOTHING to start with. This is how the theory of natural evolution collapses right from its foundation!

Hence, if evolution is really true as the evolutionary scientists want to us believe, then it must be orchestrated by a supernatural being.

The only reasonable candidate to occupy the sit of this supernatural being is God. Therefore, God must exist.

1 Like

Re: How The Theory Of Natural Evolution Lead Us To The Existence Of God by Abdulgaffar22: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Where are the atheists of this generation ? One hour has gone, we are yet to see any one of them
Re: How The Theory Of Natural Evolution Lead Us To The Existence Of God by Abdulgaffar22: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Is there any atheist to disprove the argument written above ?
Re: How The Theory Of Natural Evolution Lead Us To The Existence Of God by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Aug 08, 2019
I agree.
DNA is even thousands of times more complex than organelles. There is no way a complex and well designed stuff like DNA could have evolved by chance. It is 100% impossible.

If evolution designed DNA then it could as well design the whole code that powers Facebook. Meanwhile DNA is thousands of times more complex than the program that powers facebook

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Receive A Letter? / Malaysia: Zakir Naik Apologises For Controversial Chinese Remarks / God Shall Supply All Your Needs Phil 4:19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.