Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters (49862 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi, His Russian Girlfriend And Their Twins Step Out In Style / Mikel Obi, Olga Diyache, Their Twin Daughters Enjoy A Stroll In The UK(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by gnykelly(m): 7:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
Astark:
look an African leaders and see if selfishness and corruption isn't an encoded in our DNA. We are too greedy and have no regard for our fellow humans, we don't take risk or aspire for development. We are everything a human shouldn't be.

Try and visit Botswana or read about the country
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Jman06(m): 7:14pm On Aug 07, 2019
Truckpusher:
You'll get to a point in your life when pussies and tits won't move you easily unless you owe someone that special obligation.
Then you have achieved another level in your life.

Very true!

Only those who're sex starved get easily carried away by the mention of sex and vagina and you can easily spot them on this forum by their posts.

Those who have had countless sex know that it's nothing!!!!
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by greggng: 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Ivanmykel:
Beautiful people
I need twins too.

Stop tempting me me....n.a. twins full my body
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by stieyven(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Dis kain tall girl

Na every year I go dey impregnate am.

Mikel is slow on all pitches
Remember that you will be judged by every idle word you utter. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by yaki84: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
internationalman:
They are always strolling in almost all their pictures.

When will they ever get to their destination
How destination wan beta pass those twwo smallies inbetween them?
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Ugosample(m): 12:15am On Aug 08, 2019
holllandis:

Black women are more valuable but you know nothing A black woman will love you if you are fat,short or ugly
I don't know for "more valuable"
But I'll state this categorically
Black women are NOT inferior women
Not inferior to any other type of woman out there #Fact
men who think otherwise are mistaken

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by Ugosample(m): 12:17am On Aug 08, 2019
biafranqueen:
You are indeed a self hating nincompoop. You will be delt with like others, when the money drys up and your half breeds are confused and depressed.

"half breeds are confused and depressed"

referring to another hinam as "half breed" says a lot about you

his comment is obviously a misguided one

But your comment is uncalled for undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by holllandis: 1:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Ugosample:

I don't know for "more valuable"

But I'll state this categorically

Black women are NOT inferior women

Not inferior to any other type of woman out there
#Fact

men who think otherwise are mistaken

It's only Nigerian men based in Nigeria that think otherwise bunch if nincompoop
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by petitejolie(f): 1:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Last last...he will still marry a Nigerian and deep inside him he knows DAT.
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by simonfynboi(m): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2019
He sounds lyk he didnt finish his nursery education....

SECONDED!!!

It's an individual thing bro. The black gene is blessed[/quote]
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by xangerar: 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Truckpusher:
Forget wetin dem write for motor enter motor first.

Front seat don full? I dey like dey where I fit stretch my legs.
Re: Mikel Obi Enjoys A Stroll With His Russian Partner And Their cute Twin Daughters by biafranqueen: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
juman:

You see.
Maybe the daughter should try moving to nigeria and try her luck.
As half cast she get some chances here.
Its true undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Kelechi Iheanacho: Then And Now / Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Enyimba FC Dressing Room, Enyimba Stadium Aba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.