Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' (22721 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / 'Revolution Now' Protest By Sowore: Reactions On Twitter / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
FarahAideed:

This man you are not a good person I swear

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

Exhibit C!

How can I be a good man, to the one that wanted to overthrow a elected democratic government.?
Even Donald Trump will not be a good man to any American who wants to topple his government

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2019
Unity beggar
Lol
Thunder fire una there.
They had the opportunity to balance things according to federal character, but they opted for fulanization/islamization.
Now see the result... this fulanized shithole is now on the brink.
Afamed:

"I'm not talking of protest. I'm embarking on revolution. 85% of Nigerians are in support. Don't tell me about legal implications or what a Judge will say. I don't care. We must bundle Buhari out of that place...."

Omoyele Sowore....... July 25, 2019.

Exhibit C!

How can I be a good man, to the one that wanted to overthrow a elected democratic government.?
Even Donald Trump will not be a good man to any American who wants to topple his government

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:
Unity beggar
Lol
Thunder fire una there.
They had the opportunity to balance things according to federal character, but they opted for fulanization/islamization.
Now see the result... this fulanized shithole is now on the brink.
I hardly trade banter with nonentity
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

Laslas fulanization don crumble
Mumu, didnt we tell you? Na now ur eye dey clear abi?
Una never see anything.
almajiri unity beggar!
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:

Una never see anything.
almajiri unity beggar!
Who are we? Nonentity

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:

Una never see anything.
almajiri unity beggar!
I have told you, I don't reply nonentity
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

Death to fulanization/islamization

We said it. This country cannot survive the way they arranged the system:

Police IG - northern muslim.
Army chief - northern muslim.
Airforce chief - northern muslim
Civil defence CG - northern muslim
NDLEA boss - northern muslim
Prisons CG - northern muslim
Customs boss - northern muslim
Immigration CG - northern muslim.
DSS boss - northern muslim
Chief judge - northern muslim
Apeal court president - northern muslim.
NNPC boss - northern muslim
EFCC boss - northern muslim
Senate president (and majority of senators & reps) - northern muslims.
Majority of ministers, perm secs, heads of departments & agencies) - northern muslims.

ETC ETC ETC

They even attempted to hijack southerners ancestral lands for fulani and their dirty nama... Imagine the effrontery!

No way!!! God pass una...

Death to ruga!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

I have told you, I am a foolish nonentity

I already know that. Mad man u havent seen anything yet.

Your eyes will witness more things to come.

UNITY BEGGAR!!! tongue tongue tongue

Death to ruga!!!

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

Fulani plans have been unraveled, even our yoruba stooges are waking up
You havent seen anything yet
Just stay tuned for more updates, I shall keep you posted.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
Tell this animal to shut the fvck up.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by YorubaKing: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
God bless The APC Chairman.

Words from a comrade who has been in the forefront of several protest.

This is one of our major problems angry

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by fotadmowmend(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oshiomole is crazy
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
writefreely:
The Truth of the matter is that Nigerians are weaklings. Yes you will find about 1 or 2 strong men out of 10, but that's not a pass mark.

Let me tell you a secret.

Our leaders have the belief that Nigerians are ignorant, idiotic, weak, shallow minded, negative minded, poor, useless and worthless pieces of trash, and that's why they treat this country with arrant disregard.

We have to stand up and fight sensibly to save our future.

Nigeria will NEVER get better without Nigerians making sacrifices of their sweat and blood. That's a FACT.
Question is: who will bail the cat?

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by thunderbabs: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
Everyone making comments based on vested interests. Shiooor
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Isoduwa(m): 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
So Lara Nor fit tell this man make he enter house

Maybe na slap � we go use tell am then

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by PapaBaby: 8:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
[s]
sapele914:
Who are you blaming for Nigeria's woes,Jonathan goodluck and pdp or President Buhari and the Military,or both?if you no get electricity go buy generator,if you no fit afford generator and gasoline then who you wan blame?

A nation of people that wants everything subsidized or free,are you not ashamed to hear that Nigeria has the the lowest electricity tariff in West Africa?with all the industry and richest persons in Africa we have in Nigeria,we still don't want to pay international price for Fuel or electricity?

You want electricity deregulate the market,let the market set the price for electricity,likes of siemens,chevron,American Electric will show up,you will be afraid to turn on your water heater when you see the bill at the end of the month.
[/s]

Stop talking through the anus, even Ghana has uninterrupted electricity supply.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2019
MachadoPreto:
God bless The APC Chairman.

[s]Words from a comrade who has been in the forefront of several protest.[/s]

30k can really do wonders in peoples lives. Just look at odekunle above me.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Ifexontop(m): 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
This country has turn to another thing in buhari hand.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:

I already know that. Mad man u havent seen anything yet.

Your eyes will witness more things to come.

UNITY BEGGAR!!! tongue tongue tongue

Death to ruga!!!
You have not said anything new from the ones you have been repeating since 2015
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Gideon02: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
God go purnish oshiomole
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

Death to ruga!!!
Na so!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Angelfrost(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Every Edo indigene with half a brain should be scandalized by such hypocrisy from a one time labour leader that openly opposed Obasanjo's leadership...

They say power corrupts.... But, what it did to this old worm is unspeakable.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

Death to ruga!!!
Na so!!!
Consideration must be given to other people in this country.
Everybody's voice MUST be heard!!!!
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
See who is talking. ....Adams Oshiomole! we still remember how you told us to store food stuffs, go on strike n protest against OBJ gov't...no one is sincere in Nigeriaagain once they reach the corridors of power.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:

Na so!!!
Fixed
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
As far as he is a citizen, he has right to protest.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

Fixed
Not yet.
They must be sincere and willing to FIX this shit hole.
Thats the ONLY way forward.
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Afamed: 8:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
DontBeStupid:

Not yet.
They must be sincere and willing to FIX this shit hole.
Thats the ONLY way forward.
You have tendency for wailing. Close to next 4 years wouldn't be much to wail

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by enemyofprogress: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Oshiomole is a big disappointment to the masses
Re: Oshiomhole: Sowore Has No Right To Call For 'Revolution Now' by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 07, 2019
Afamed:

The govt goofed big time

We always knew that. That's why we kept calling them out.
But they were adamant.

And people like you lack sense to know that this country is a mess with the way this regime is handling things...
But ur eyes are opening now.

Just stay tuned for more updates, I will keep you posted.

Afamed ko, Ashamed nii.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Owie: "Buhari Needs To Be Impeached Now" / Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) / Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Endorses Life Jail For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.