Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & (7164 Views)

How To Apply Access Bank Entry-level Graduate Trainee Recruitment / Nationwide Entry Level Recruitment In A Leading Bank / Capital Express Assurance Ltd Nationwide Entry-level Job Vacancies-26 Positions (2) (3) (4)

Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Gbogbolet100: 9:35pm On Aug 07, 2019
I have signed up, received code. But when signed it. The page looks empty. Nothing
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Kingdolla: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
good evening all
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by idrisidrisa(m): 9:48pm On Aug 07, 2019
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Mohyin: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nathweezy:

How much is the pay for Bsc holders

no be us dey employ now
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Funlag: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2019
ISHAQSD:
same thing happen to me, no notification yet

have u seen the mail?
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Kingdolla: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
haven't receive activation link o
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Mohyin: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
emenike3432:
I really dont understand them . I hope is not scam . Because they wouldnt get me . Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it is sever overload not scam
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Mohyin: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2019
ISHAQSD:
same thing happen to me, no notification yet

Na to wait now
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 9:36am On Aug 08, 2019
I can't still apply
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 10:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Nathweezy:

How much is the pay for Bsc holders

Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by DTOBS(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
When you know your site can handle huge traffic, why go live?

Nigeria and all this low budget thing
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Oluwaseun0704(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Has anyone succeeded in applying?
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Has any been able to apply?
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Folsbal(f): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Teniboyz:
Has any been able to apply?
till now have not been able to get the link from my mail
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by joobseekar: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2019
I actually don't trust this emplug of a site, it's either it's a fraud site, or some people in NDLEA are being mischievous.

What is stopping them to create a form link to fill on their website, or create another website that has ndlea.gov.ng for the registration. Yet a lot of people having problem with the "emplug" and it seems the website is improving along with people's complaints.

Note: this emplug of a site just came online about a month ago, and was initially looking for visitors, claiming it's a social platform. Suddenly it becomes the platform for ndlea application page.
something is fishy

You guys should check "emplug" moniker on nairaland and check his previous threads or post

Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:
I actually don't trust this emplug of a site, it's either it's a fraud site, or some people in NDLEA are being mischievous.

What is stopping them to create a form link to fill on their website, or create another website that has ndlea.gov.ng for the registration. Yet a lot of people having problem with the "emplug" and it seems the website is improving along with people's complaints.

Note: this emplug of a site just came online about a month ago, and was initially looking for visitors, claiming it's a social platform. Suddenly it becomes the platform for ndlea application page.
something is fishy

You guys should check "emplug" moniker on nairaland and check his previous threads or post

i thin i agree with you
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Folsbal:
till now have not been able to get the link from my mail

me sef
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by DTOBS(m): 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
joobseekar:

something is fishy

God bless you real good
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
Which way my people
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
I am half way done
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by xiqlo: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Please share with people that are yet to Register for the NDLEA Job on Emplug

How to Upload your Credentials on Emplug

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-upload-your-credentials-on-emplug/

How to create your resume on Emplug before applying for a job

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-create-your-resume-on-emplug-before-applying-for-a-job/

How to sign up on Emplug

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-sign-up-on-emplug/
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Kingdolla: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
xiqlo:
Please share with people that are yet to Register for the NDLEA Job on Emplug

How to Upload your Credentials on Emplug

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-upload-your-credentials-on-emplug/

How to create your resume on Emplug before applying for a job

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-create-your-resume-on-emplug-before-applying-for-a-job/

How to sign up on Emplug

https://blog.emplug.com/how-to-sign-up-on-emplug/
how can we do all this as we havn't receive activation link
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 9:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
This guyz
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2019
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Kingdolla: 11:56am On Aug 13, 2019
has anyone registered successfully pls
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by CID11: 1:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingdolla:
has anyone registered successfully pls
For where nothing is coming up. Nigeria i hail thee
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by lookingfly: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hello house, on printing of my slip, noticed one of my document was marked x(red)..... This could mean it was rejected. Pls anybody know if one can update this document? Just don't want it to affect me.
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Emily22(m): 5:41pm On Aug 13, 2019
If u need birth certificate asap...holla me @ 08159673456

Old national population commission birth cert
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Kingdolla: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2019
lookingfly:
Just opened the application page and they are asking that someone upload guarantor form...... Is just unfair to ask for this form at the beginning of the application. I see it as a way to discourage applicant.
honestly they don't want us to apply - dis country na scam i swear - but I trust 9ja guys - we go even sign and upload guarantor forms even though na 10
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by lookingfly: 11:31pm On Aug 13, 2019
Kingdolla:
honestly they don't want us to apply - dis country na scam i swear - but I trust 9ja guys - we go even sign and upload guarantor forms even though na 10
after the age barrier, they still don't want people to apply.....I will still get to civil servants if they like it or not.
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by Teniboyz: 9:27am On Aug 14, 2019
lookingfly:
after the age barrier, they still don't want people to apply.....I will still get to civil servants if they like it or not.

Civil servant?
Re: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Nationwide Entry-level, Graduate & by lookingfly: 9:39am On Aug 14, 2019
Teniboyz:

Civil servant?
I mean I will get two civil servants as guarantor..... Don't mind this autocorrect keypad.

Baker Hughes Recruitment, Strictly Nigerian Graduates / Job Aptitude Test Question / Help : Salary Scheme Of A Graduate In Nigerian Prisons Service.