Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... (1068 Views)

The Price Of 33cl Coke/Pepsi In Nigeria Vs Other Countries. / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) / Coca-cola 50/60cl And 1litre Price Roll Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by noobody(m): 4:22pm On Aug 07, 2019
Got a pack of pepsi this afternoon,unboxed it,only to find all the 60cl bottles were a little above half bottle.
I went back to the seller to lay a complaint,
She showed me more than 3 stacks of pepsi,all were the same like the one i got,she told me thats the way they deliver to them now,

This is totally bad..
I believe there are organistations set up to monitor activities of this companies.

Re: Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by OiOi: 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
It's the content you are paying for bro not the container... That would be the company's argument
Re: Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by ubcandid(m): 3:59am On Aug 08, 2019
OiOi:
It's the content you are paying for bro not the container... That would be the company's argument

?? So the content doesn't have measure?
Re: Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by ubcandid(m): 4:01am On Aug 08, 2019
Would be nice if you call out on Nigeria consumer protection council on Twitter o Facebook and tag Pepsi along. That's an underhand practice.
Re: Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by madgoat(m): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubcandid:

?? So the content doesn't have measure?
Stop saying rubbish. I would have expected you use some commonsense. Don't you know the bottle has expanded due to the gas in the drink and hence it looks like its not full.
Re: Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by ubcandid(m): 7:16am On Aug 10, 2019
madgoat:

Stop saying rubbish. I would have expected you use some commonsense. Don't you know the bottle has expanded due to the gas in the drink and hence it looks like its not full.
You are less than half intelligent as you think you are. Your thinking faculty as evaluated doesn't deserve an honour of discourse.

2 Likes

Re: Pix!!!,see The New Next Level 60cl Pepsi.... by noobody(m): 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubcandid:

You are less than half intelligent as you think you are. Your thinking faculty as evaluated doesn't deserve an honour of discourse.

Shots fired shocked

(1) (Reply)

Catfish For Sale / Teach Me Plsssssssssssssss. / Who Else Doesnt Like Icecream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.