Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) (29033 Views)

Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / FCT Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers And Impersonators (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by sylve11: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
nototribalist:
Next is Bet Naija scammers, they are so dumb that they will even ask you to pay into their BVN linked account. Then after paying N10,000 as a membership fee, they will now block you. Their cup go soon full

lol grin cool
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
grin
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by batstan(m): 5:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Gullibility and greed expose us as prey.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by Gazzy88(m): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Olamigenius:
What is there..HUSTLE Na hustle na
Na so dey go hustle yà pápá account one day, mumu boy
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by magzey: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Why wont they resort to scamming when everything is so wrong with the system in this our dear country
and how is that a way out. you need new brain surgery undecided
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by TalkYourOwn(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
nototribalist:
Next is Bet Naija scammers, they are so dumb that they will even ask you to pay into their BVN linked account. Then after paying N10,000 as a membership fee, they will now block you. Their cup go soon full
Lol... are you a victim or you know a victim
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by naijajobx: 5:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by judeodion(m): 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
The one on the left is Aisha while the one on the right is Mrs. Osibanjo...
Abdulazeez99:
Edo State Command of the Department of State Service (DSS) has paraded two impersonators of First Lady Aisha Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo.

The suspected internet fraudsters were paraded on Wednesday after their arrest for allegedly using the aforementioned names to defraud unsuspecting members of the public.

Police revealed their names as Amos Asuelimen, a 30-year-old Business Administration student of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, and Kelvin Ogashi, 18.

The Deputy Director (Security Enforcement) of DSS, Galadima Byange, alleged that Asuelimen created a fictitious Facebook account in the name of the Vice President to scam unsuspecting victims.

The suspect, who admitted defrauding not less than five persons, said he told them “to send money and recharge cards to process their registration and subsequent eligibility for a loan of N100, 000 each.”

He added that he began scamming people to pay his fees and complete his tertiary education.

Ogashi said he was a fashion designer, adding that he created an Instagram account in May 2019, with a message that the First Lady was empowering Nigerian youths with cash to begin their businesses and that interested persons were required to register with money.

Mr Byange advised young people to engage in decent ventures to avoid being arrested.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/879960/just-in-aisha-buhari-osinbajos-impersonators-arrested-in-edo-photo/

Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by ALEXANDER51: 6:23pm On Aug 07, 2019
LOL...RECHARGE CARD....FUNNY SCAM SHA...IF YOU NEED FORMAT INBOX ME
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by Duggedised12(f): 6:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Why wont they resort to scamming when everything is so wrong with the system in this our dear country
hard times make strong gentlemen work harder while criminal minded men use hard times as an excuse to resort to crime cos it was always in them.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by valboyz2010(m): 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
u say

Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by follock007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2019
local 419 plus identity theft plus plus who knows what else.
this one is even better they are elite figures so you could easily tell if something doesn't add-up. what if they had impersonated a scary juju priest or oba and were in real possession of some measures the uranium weapons to inflict damages to you physically from a remote hideout to make you believe the blackmail?
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by nototribalist: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2019
TalkYourOwn:

Lol... are you a victim or you know a victim
taaar I dey craze, where I go see N10k give person wey I no know.

The guy said I will pay him after I win but I will have to pay for the membership registration fee. I said ok how much he said N30k I said I don't have that much he said ok N10k. My brother he sent me a union bank account only for me to search about the bank account just to be sure, It turns out that people have been abusing his generation for duping them.
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by SeaUrchin(f): 12:43am On Aug 08, 2019
Some Nigerian are gullible and they are greedy
Why will somebody in person of the vice president and first lady of a country ask u to send airtime and you did...
Well with some people saying the economy made them Lyk that, I actually disagree with such notion, as youths we are supposed to think of ways to improve our country nt involving in fraud. If all the youths in Nigeria think and profer solutions to problems facing us Nigeria will actually be a better place to live
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by TalkYourOwn(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2019
nototribalist:
taaar I dey craze, where I go see N10k give person wey I no know.

The guy said I will pay him after I win but I will have to pay for the membership registration fee. I said ok how much he said N30k I said I don't have that much he said ok N10k. My brother he sent me a union bank account only for me to search about the bank account just to be sure, It turns out that people have been abusing his generation for duping them.
Lol... inside life
Re: Aisha Buhari, Osinbajo’s Impersonators Arrested In Edo (photo) by agbonkamen(f): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2019
The scammed, scammers and scammees needs to be arrested. But some Nigerians are gullible grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Conductor For Withholding Her N50 Change, In Ikorodu, Lagos / Police Used Charm To Arrest Me - Robbery Suspect / Taraba Residents Fleeing After Herdsmen Invaded A Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.