Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye (24273 Views)

Mike Ezuruonye Rocks Bald Hair In 'Our Landlord' Movie (Video, Photos) / The Legend Of Inikpi: Mercy Johnson Releases Teaser For Her First Produced Film / BBNaija: Venita Speaks On Tacha's Body Odour As Claimed By Mike (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by abumeinben(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
My first impression about the series is poor. Low quality set, same old cast as we have seen in many movies, terrible makeup, reliance on gore rather than good story telling (hat is that last picture about ? a raped policewoman with pants drawn down and her eye stabbed ? eyuk!)

I am not impressed.

Terrible make up for the police woman.

The eye patch look handkerchief.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by xplicity1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
We're getting there.
I hope say they won't fall our hand after igniting our curiosity about the
movie.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by TSRC: 8:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
My first impression about the series is poor. Low quality set, same old cast as we have seen in many movies, terrible makeup, reliance on gore rather than good story telling (hat is that last picture about ? a raped policewoman with pants drawn down and her eye stabbed ? eyuk!)

I am not impressed.
Oh really?
You got all these just from pictures.? Not even video trailer.
Well done. Analyzer in chief.

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
TSRC:

Oh really?
You got all these just from pictures.? Not even video trailer.
Well done. Analyzer in chief.

If you don't want it analyzed, don't put your sh..t up on a public forum.

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by TSRC: 8:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

If you don't want it analyzed, don't put your sh..t up on a public forum.
It is not my shitt.
I am.*impressed*_how you are able to analyze so much error just from pictures.
I wonder what you would say if you watch the video.

FBI needs you, man. cheesy
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by victorazyvictor(m): 8:38pm On Aug 07, 2019
BastardAfonja:
They fu*k the police officer??

You na so so so fvck fvck as if you can fvck
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by shogsman(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
I'm not sure they can depict the Nigerian prison system accurately.

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by xplicity1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
My first impression about the series is poor.

Low quality set, same old cast as we have seen in many movies (are these the only actors and actresses in Nigeria ?), terrible makeup, reliance on gore rather than good story telling (what is that last picture about ? a raped policewoman with pants drawn down and her eye stabbed ? eyuk!, and whats up with the hanging ?)

I am not impressed.

Compared to the quality of movies around, they tried.

About the cast, Nigerians are most likely to buy/watch a movie if they can relate with a popular actor/actress on the cast.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by shogsman(m): 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

Low quality set, same old cast as we have seen in many movies (are these the only actors and actresses in Nigeria ?), terrible makeup, reliance on gore rather than good story telling (what is that last picture about ? a raped policewoman with pants drawn down and her eye stabbed ? eyuk!, and whats up with the hanging ?)

I am not impressed.

Your argument is not constructive,wait for a trailer at least before you start judging.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by bass7: 8:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Some nairalanders sha....
Learn to appreciate your own or better still produce your upto standard movies for us to see.
Good one Mike ezeruonye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by wakes: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
WOW
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by jefff455: 9:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
I pray it does not turn out to be an over hyped piece of shit

3 Likes

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Elvis778(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
SpaceTour:
The serie is not relative. For instance does our prisoners in Nigeria look this decent and kept in such a good place? NO

Does our prisoners dress neatly like this? NO

Or maybe the producer is out to present Nigeria in a better light, even though it won't change the realities on ground

that's why hollywood is more interesting than nollywood,
Hollywood presents America in a better light than it already is

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
post=81042730:
We've been reading about this for a while.

We are sure it will be worth the while.

Looking forward to watch it with a plate of Barbecue Chicken and wine.

The pictures look too good and fine.

Haters of every good things in life: you have a choice, you can now wail or dine!
Make sure to send some barbecue n a Scottish wine over.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
abumeinben:
Might change ma mind about nollywood after all.

Enough of all these love movies that are far from being lovely....and all those babalawo uncle affecting Jim iyke destiny.
Haha
Chinsos
Guy you don't have any iota of joy ooo

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by BadAdviser: 9:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
Elvis778:

that's why hollywood is more interesting than nollywood,
Hollywood presents America in a better light than it already is
Leave these people bro. They think the USA prison is exactly how it's shown in the movies lol grin

Until them enter there they eyes go clear

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dyoungstar:
Hi people I bring to you guys a new blockbuster series Produced and directed by Mike Ezuruonye @mikeezu

Shot by @mrumanu_elijah

Edited by me @iammiraclenduka aka Dyoungstar.

This is out of the blues, a kind never seen before in the African history.

We promise and we deliver.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0f3JHxFcWr/?igshid=nwa2xpkkqebr

Watch this space.

Lalasticlala
Tell your director and your producer that this film lacks originality! Our prisoners don't wear orange!

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Elvis778(m): 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2019
BadAdviser:

Leave these people bro. They think the USA prison is exactly how it's shown in the movies lol grin

Until them enter there they eyes go clear
No mind them,
if USA prison is as juicy as it's presented on set,
people won't bother being arrested ni,
if you watch some Hollywood movies that are "a little bit" raw, you'll get a little image of how their prison looks like and how they treat their prisoners,
almost like ours

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by shadyLP(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Who still get time to watch movies under Buhari?

oga speak for yourself oo

if u like watch, if u like no watch e no concern us.. grin
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

I am not impressed.
Am expecting a perfect movie from you
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2019
bass7:
Some nairalanders sha....
Learn to appreciate your own or better still produce your upto standard movies for us to see.
Good one Mike ezeruonye
They will be the first to criticize but when given such opportunity they would do worst.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by baddosky1: 10:08pm On Aug 07, 2019
This is what is called NOLLYWOOD!

Not all those yoruba nonsense films where you hear nothing but noise-making and useless story lines!

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by peace0813(f): 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

I am not impressed.

Human being can never be satisfied
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Freeman50(m): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
Wow, I can't wait to see this movie. This is not different from other nollywood movies. Nollywood had upgraded to series.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by gazza07(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2019
I will see this movie for sure.
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by iamfromlagos(f): 4:50am On Aug 08, 2019
jcmaiah:

Tell your director and your producer that this film lacks originality! Our prisoners don't wear orange!
Exactly, that was the first thing I noticed and shey Nigerian prisoners dey go solitary confinement too?
For me the movie is a no no.

1 Like

Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by repogirl(f): 5:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Dyoungstar:
Hi people I bring to you guys a new blockbuster series Produced and directed by Mike Ezuruonye @mikeezu

Shot by @mrumanu_elijah

Edited by me @iammiraclenduka aka Dyoungstar.

This is out of the blues, a kind never seen before in the African history.

We promise and we deliver.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0f3JHxFcWr/?igshid=nwa2xpkkqebr

Watch this space.

Lalasticlala
and you go talk sey na show off cheesy
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Dyoungstar: 5:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Isobug:
I hope it's not that same crap by IgbowoodNollywood. Until I begin to see real actions like destroying scene properties live, I will not buy their gimmicks

Bros, we don't mind destroying properties if you can provide them.�
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by abumeinben(m): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2019
MatthAnn:

Haha
Chinsos
Guy you don't have any iota of joy ooo

I'm sure you agreed with me na
Re: ON-LOCKED (the Series) Produced By Mike Ezuruonye by Dyoungstar: 6:15pm On Aug 12, 2019
repogirl:
and you go talk sey na show off cheesy

Lol... No shout am ooo. Na show off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Backs Bloomberg TV Opening In Nigeria / Bbnaija 2018: Miyonse And Kemen Advise Contestants / Any Lover Of Mount Zion Films In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.