Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Jamiu Just Died And I Am ANGRY! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jamiu Just Died And I Am ANGRY! (364 Views)

Abike Dabiri: I Am Angry Over Kemi Badenoch's Comments / I Am Angry Because We Have Not Been Paid - Policeman Deployed For Edo Election / Jamiu Abiola: Nigerians Blast Abiola's Son Over Comment About Buhari & MKO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamiu Just Died And I Am ANGRY! by SharpmindsAC: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Jamiu just Died and I'm ANGRY!!!
By: Olanrewaju Ojuoluwa

Late Jamiu is a genius. I was privileged to meet him a couple of weeks ago and it was worth the while. He was a great animator in the making, having completed a short course in 3D animation with unimaginable flying colours - a rare feat to accomplish.

He died some moments ago due to injuries sustained in an accident he had on his way back home from the said short course. According to his account on the hospital bed, they encountered armed robbers on their way back and, in a bid to escape, the driver of the bus he was in tried to maneuver his way round the robbery squad.

Things didn't go according to plan as the bus hit a barricade that led to instant casualties. 'Luckily' for our beloved Jamiu, he sustained some injuries and was admitted in hospital. I got to hear about the incident on Monday and I spoke with him. He was doing fine.

Two days later, he's dead!

In summary, the death of Jamiu is avoidable as well as senseless. We keep on saying it that security is zero in Nigeria yet it's as if we are against the government. Nigeria just lost a rare gem due to insecurity and, perhaps incompetence. I say incompetence because there's the possibility Jamiu died due to internal injuries that led to internal bleeding he sustained during the accident. This wasn't detected on time and a genius dies cheaply.

Here we are; citizens of a country that has no security nor good health care. We are as good as doomed!

RIP dear Jamiu. I miss you... We all miss you already!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jamiu Just Died And I Am ANGRY! by MetaPhysical: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2019
May his soul rest in peace!

(1) (Reply)

Hearken To The Cries Of Nigerians – Oba Of Benin Tells Buhari / Terrorism is a menace to Nigeria / Full List Of Buhari's Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.