Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife (53467 Views)

Methodist Bible College Fires Aaron Edwards Over Homosexuality Tweet / Temiloluwa Adeboye Celebrates Her Birthday (Photo) / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by trumpcoat(m): 4:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by tomakint: 4:54am On Aug 08, 2019
emeijeh:
"....touch her and you will be touched "

Childish

[img]https://media1./images/8ceffe54d39699688f8219fb32bd43b7/tenor.gif?itemid=4351215[/img]

She married a grown up boy lipsrsealed

Freakishly hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by jaymichael(m): 5:21am On Aug 08, 2019
Partnerbiz3:
I dont like this dude. For he says rubbish most of the time.

But i think i love the wife's demeanour, comportment, deportment and complexion.
Choose one.

Congrats to him. The dad left a good biz for him.

BUY GLO E TOP UP AIRTIME AT 16% DISCOUNT.

We can create a Retailer Wallet Account Contact for you.
Contact us below.

No be him papa get the church. Baba Ekundayo before his death anointed Adeboye as G.O. Partly due to his humility and maybe a revelation from God.
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by TheFacelessMan: 7:14am On Aug 08, 2019
privaldo:
Both husband and wife looking life bag of 150 kg bag of dangote cement, I wonder what their children will be like?

150 + 150 = 300kg ? undecided

Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by privaldo: 7:47am On Aug 08, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

150 + 150 = 300kg ? undecided

grin grin
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by WhoGoRead: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by Phlakes(f): 8:31am On Aug 08, 2019
jaymichael:
No be him papa get the church. Baba Ekundayo before his death anointed Adeboye as G.O. Partly due to his humility and maybe a revelation from God.
akindayomi not ekundayo
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by Phlakes(f): 8:32am On Aug 08, 2019
JejeNaija:

But Leke is the name of his first son
no, Leke is the last born bros
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by jaymichael(m): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2019
Phlakes:
akindayomi not ekundayo
Noted. Thanks.
Re: Titilope Adeboye Graduates From Bible College: Leke Adeboye Celebrates His Wife by emeijeh(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Sup bro?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: I Abandoned My Five Children To Become A Lesbian / The 7 Mountains; (this Will Change Your Life Forever) / Bride Asked God To Walk Her Down The Aisle On Her Wedding Day & God Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.