Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) (52056 Views)

Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims / Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by richmind2019(m): 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Why did the police kill him
He could have served jail sentence and come back repented

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Nyamiri: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
richmind2019:
Why did the police kill him
He could have served jail sentence and come back repented

Or he could have come back from prison to rob your family.

It's better he was neutralised.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Kingosytex(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:
One down....... Many more to go .........
blujoi:
Good! It’s now that the Rivers state government is serious about clearing those evil kidnappers on Emohua road. They should continue to storm their respective camps
Lawalemi:
Correct.
daddytime:
Beautiful
Lawalemi:
Correct.

WELL SPOKEN!
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Nyamiri: 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Arrest not kill, useless homo sapiens.

I knew you will be here to defend the kidnapper.

Ndi Ngwa no dey use ear hear kidnapper or armed robber, una must adopt am. Na so una give Osisikanwu chieftaincy title.

Useless Ngwa people, very lazy set of people. Una no like to work, na thief be una job.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by richmind2019(m): 10:19pm On Aug 07, 2019
Nyamiri:

Or he could have come back from prison to rob your family.

It's better he was neutralised.
Watch ur mouth

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by lexy2014: 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2019
Mophasa:

According to him, on sighting the police, the hoodlums opened fire and escaped with life threatening gunshot wounds.

More details below:

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2019/08/suspected-kidnappers-gunned-down-by.html?m=1

I don't no y it always ends like this in Nigerian police & thief story
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by beardedboy(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2019
blujoi:
Good! It’s now that the Rivers state government is serious about clearing those evil kidnappers on Emohua road. They should continue to storm their respective camps

Last time I checked, police officers only take orders from fg not state government. So you might want to give credit to whom it is due.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by tfash96(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
They should change River state slogan to CENTRE OF KIDNAPPING

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Turboking(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
GloShare:

It's because the government accepted the truth.

Buhari should accept the truth and eliminate the fulani threat on Benin-ore road.
i thought ABACHA is a fulani man ..well I'm just saying ooo what do i knw??
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Afamed: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Arrest not kill, useless homo sapiens.
The kidnappers with superior fire arms definitely will wait for police to handcuff him. Schmuck
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by samdaisi: 10:31pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please are they not Fulani herdsmen, because south/south and south/east people are not more indulging in crime again
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by SlyPe(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2019
There are still some good police but the bad ones are more than the good. I've been harassed and humiliated by the bad cops all because as they said I'm too young to own a car and must definitely be a yahoo boy. I showed the last ones correct wahala at Ojodu/Berger last 2 weeks,despite showing them my ID card they still wanted to harass and extort me,the Edo craze in me just came out and I parked at the middle of the road omo come see craze and madness. Na run dem run. Till today I don't know what came over me that day because I'm a quiet and calm guy. May God save us from bad police men and protect the good ones Amen.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by blujoi(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2019
So inversely you are saying the same FG is allowing kidnapping to fester in other states? undecided

beardedboy:

Last time I checked, police officers only take orders from fg not state government. So you might want to give credit to whom it is due.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by AnanseK(m): 10:40pm On Aug 07, 2019
The man pictured below kidnapped three girls in Accra, Ghana, and demanded for ransom of hundreds of millions of GhC (remember: 1GhC = 100 NGN)!

While negotiating for the ransom, he *clearly and boldly* told their loved ones that his name was Buba Muhammad and he is a *"Fulani Herdsman"* from Nigeria! This prompted them to post his name and the girls' pictures on social media as a desperate move while the Ghanaian Police went after him.

He was eventually caught by the Police although, unfortunately, he had, by then, killed all three of them because it was obvious that the ransom wasn't going to be paid!

And, when he was taken into custody, *look at what his passport was reading!*
������

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Stanchem029: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2019
Starhearts:
Lie nd police are like 5&6
I no believe d story
Tell us how it take happen abeg.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Awesomefred32(m): 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
Na Only ABACHA?
What of Babangida?
grin grin
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by GloShare(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2019
Turboking:
i thought ABACHA is a fulani man ..well I'm just saying ooo what do i knw??

It's a nickname.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by DateMynd44(m): 11:24pm On Aug 07, 2019
AnanseK:
The man pictured below kidnapped three girls in Accra, Ghana, and demanded for ransom of hundreds of millions of GhC (remember: 1GhC = 100 NGN)!

While negotiating for the ransom, he *clearly and boldly* told their loved ones that his name was Buba Muhammad and he is a *"Fulani Herdsman"* from Nigeria! This prompted them to post his name and the girls' pictures on social media as a desperate move while the Ghanaian Police went after him.

He was eventually caught by the Police although, unfortunately, he had, by then, killed all three of them because it was obvious that the ransom wasn't going to be paid!

And, when he was taken into custody, *look at what his passport was reading!*
������
liar. Put the link
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by IjebuWarrior: 11:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
So Dis Guy don Die?

No, e never die... him dey mama Chibuzor joint dey wack nkwobi. angry
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:00am On Aug 08, 2019
Nyamiri:

I knew you will be here to defend the kidnapper.

Ndi Ngwa no dey use ear hear kidnapper or armed robber, una must adopt am. Na so una give Osisikanwu chieftaincy title.

Useless Ngwa people, very lazy set of people. Una no like to work, na thief be una job.

Shut the hell house negro, we are far better than your entire linage.. Drug dealers.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Kagarko(m): 12:08am On Aug 08, 2019
These HERDSMEN are really DANGEROUSLY.

Abacha kwa. NPF thanks so much.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by jojothegreat(m): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2019
E go rest now
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by ItsTutsi(m): 12:37am On Aug 08, 2019
So Ekwueme Brown left Enugu state all the way to port-harcourt to teach them how to kidnap..mtsww dis ibo set!! grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:10am On Aug 08, 2019
SlyPe:
There are still some good police but the bad ones are more than the good. I've been harassed and humiliated by the bad cops all because as they said I'm too young to own a car and must definitely be a yahoo boy. I showed the last ones correct wahala at Ojodu/Berger last 2 weeks,despite showing them my ID card they still wanted to harass and extort me,the Edo craze in me just came out and I parked at the middle of the road omo come see craze and madness. Na run dem run. Till today I don't know what came over me that day because I'm a quiet and calm guy. May God save us from bad police men and protect the good ones Amen.

there is a little craze in all of us wink

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigeria sha, una don kill Abacha again?
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by magicfingers009: 5:50am On Aug 08, 2019
OP, the whole of Rivers state isn’t Port Harcourt. It’s like saying killings happened in Ikeja but where it really happened was eti-osa local government. Just cos Ikeja is the capital of Lagos doesn’t mean the whole of Lagos is Ikeja.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by favour32(m): 6:07am On Aug 08, 2019
GIDIBANKZ:
So Dis Guy don Die?
No!
E dey sleep.
E go wake up for Pluto.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by KahlDrogo(m): 6:10am On Aug 08, 2019
uba1991:
D ring leader name is EKWUEME a fulani man from nyamiri republic
An inyamuri shiite you mean. grin
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Printerscanner: 6:41am On Aug 08, 2019
GloShare:

It's because the government accepted the truth.

Buhari should accept the truth and eliminate the fulani threat on Benin-ore road.

I will be surprised if you don't mention Buhari. Don't you also think that the dead kidnapper was working for Buhari? This hate, anger and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable and depressed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) / Two Gay Men Caught Making Love At Cemetery In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.