Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) (52058 Views)

Police Kill Kidnapper Who Was Collecting ₦2M Ransom In Adamawa, Rescue Victims / Hunters, Vigilante Kill Kidnapper, Rescue 7 Abducted Travellers In Ondo / Police Kill Kidnapper "Lucifer" Ekweme Brown Ike In Rivers State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Agugbadin: 6:53am On Aug 08, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Arrest not kill, useless homo sapiens.

Why do you want them arrested, when these devils engage police in gun fire?police should kill them not arrest them.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by otokx(m): 7:43am On Aug 08, 2019
NgwaManNaija4LF:
Arrest not kill, useless homo sapiens.

Where is Hamisu that was arrested in Taraba? Shey Soldiers released him after killing the Policemen?
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by GloShare(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Printerscanner:

I will be surprised if you don't mention Buhari. Don't you also think that the dead kidnapper was working for Buhari? This hate, anger and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, miserable and depressed.

Well, I'm far from depressed.

If you're surprised or not, how does that concern me?

Keep pretending until the herdsmen wipe out your entire family.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 08, 2019
uba1991:
D ring leader name is EKWUEME a fulani man from nyamiri republic

Is it because the authorities treat fulani herdsmen as invisible? Who do you think is a small child?
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by tigerclaws: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
An inyamuri shiite you mean. grin
[/s]
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by Goodness001: 8:56am On Aug 08, 2019
ItsTutsi:
So Ekwueme Brown left Enugu state all the way to port-harcourt to teach them how to kidnap..mtsww dis ibo set!! grin cheesy
Just like Amaechi, Wike and Odili left Enugu state to become the governors of Rivers state.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by jpassion987: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
The Nigerian Police Force should learn on how to capture criminals so as to get intelligence informations which could be helpful in future instead of wasting their life as an unprofessionals in shootout.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by follock007(m): 9:31am On Aug 08, 2019
these stuff may look photo shopped but i still think it doesn't matter because i have lots of death by bullet wound in in my life time... their lifeless bodies always resemble trash
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by beardedboy(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2019
blujoi:
So inversely you are saying the same FG is allowing kidnapping to fester in other states? undecided

No. Inversely, I'm saying that you should credit the fg for this as you blamed them for undoings of the npf. You should avoid double standard.
Re: Police Kill Kidnapper ABACHA In Port-Harcourt, Recover Ammunition (Graphic Pix) by blujoi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
First where did you see me talk about who’s to blame for the NPF failings? Or you are assuming? Talking about that, various state governors are responsible for the security arrangements in their respective states, which doesn’t take away the fact that they are answerable to the FG. Lagos state is the relatively safe due to the local security arrangements made by the state. In the case of Wike, he engaged the local communities around Emohua and Choba axis and other security arrangements that have been reported here on this forum.

beardedboy:

No. Inversely, I'm saying that you should credit the fg for this as you blamed them for undoings of the npf. You should avoid double standard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Nigerian Girl Being Used As Sex Slave In Burkina Faso Found Dead (photo) / Yabatech Female Student Assaulted For Wearing A Sleeveless Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.