Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,195 members, 7,811,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 PM

Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.. (299 Views)

I Am In Desperate Need Of Job As I Have Been Jobless For The Past 6yrs / I'm In Need Of Job, Got Duped Of 1.4 Million Naira / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.. by kashmoni11(m): 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2019
From 2015 after my NYSC service till now I have done everything I could to get a job but to no avail..
As I am now am battling with depression pls am
Pleading with anyone for helping hand from a good Samaritan..

As of now any job both with certificate or without certificate am willing to do..

I am presently staying in Onitsha Anambra state..for any help you can reach me at
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.. by Kwenty: 7:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Bro if it is in Onitsha you are searching for job, then you will wait long at the bustop o. I suggest you leave your comfort zone and go to bigger cities where more job opportunities exist. Onitsha is for business and not for corporate job.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.. by daxon001(m): 1:32am On Aug 10, 2019
kashmoni11:
From 2015 after my NYSC service till now I have done everything I could to get a job but to no avail..

As of now any job both with certificate or without certificate am willing to do..

I am presently staying in Onitsha Anambra state..for any help you can reach me at

U ibo guy staying in Onitcha. U dont av problem jare smiley. Onitcha the business hub of Nigeria. U are rich guy!
Re: Pls Help A Brother In Need Of Job.. by Gkemz: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2019
kashmoni11:

Why not try your hands on trade or acquire vocational skills since Onitsha is known for trade. That could be where your destiny is. At the beginning, it may not be paying off but with determination to make it, you'd surely.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA 2019 Job Recruitment / Various Positions / Translate A Short Article Into Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.