Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Busola Dakolo Clarifies Signing At Gunpoint - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo Clarifies Signing At Gunpoint (225 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busola Dakolo Clarifies Signing At Gunpoint by boluwatife22: 6:59pm On Aug 07, 2019
Busola Dakolo has clarified her interview that made the rounds this morning, saying the interview with UK Guardian was done two weeks ago when the police came to her house. Reacting to it and how Nigerians have responded swiftly, the photographer said;

The interview with the UK Guardian was held two weeks ago when the police came to my house. It is not a new interview. I did not sign a counter petition or acquiesce to any counter petition.

I am very grateful for all those who have reached out, including from institutions that are to help us get justice.

Our legal and police case continues. This has not ended by any chance. This is about many young girls who must know they can get justice when they speak. I continue to be resolute and thank you for standing with us.

https://www.ladunliadinews.com/2019/08/busola-dakolo-clarifies-signing-at.html

Re: Busola Dakolo Clarifies Signing At Gunpoint by SEGLIZ: 7:46pm On Aug 07, 2019
so the fake news is about you knowing if there are still people on the bus with you.
were did the fake news emanated from?

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley - Soapy (video Download) / Nnpc Undergraduate Scholarship 2019/2020 Is Ongoing. / Must Watch - Week 7 Saturday Night Party Live!!! Bbnaija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.