Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Veso Golden Oke Becomes The First Transgender In Africa To Contest In A Pageant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veso Golden Oke Becomes The First Transgender In Africa To Contest In A Pageant (1301 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out / Viktoh: I Mistakenly Romanced A Transgender In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Veso Golden Oke Becomes The First Transgender In Africa To Contest In A Pageant by onyxdiarymedia: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2019
Popular trans girl and makeup artist, Veso Golden Oke becomes the first transgender to participate in a beauty pageant in Africa, Miss Europe Continental, Ghana.

Miss Europe continental Ghana is a beauty pageant that celebrates the beauty in African women, the finals is on the 31st August.

Veso Golden Oke says she is advocating for sexual abuse for young children below 17 years old. In her words

"A lot of them get Sexually abused by their guidance, teachers or adults, but still when you complain nobody believes them. Some of them are from Poor homes, so their parents are not having enough money to seek for justice for the rights of the children in the law court. So I want to use my platform to help those who are sexually abused to create awareness for them and fight for justice for them"

We're wishing her goodluck! Check her stunning pictures here.

https://onyxdiary.com/veso-golden-oke-becomes-the-first-trans-in-africa-to-contest-in-a-beauty-pageant/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Revealed The Main Reason Tacha Isn't Up For Eviction / Instagram Comedian, Broda Shaggi Celebrates His Birthday Today / Blossom Chukwujekwu Finally Speaks On Divorce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.