Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out (4337 Views)

Black Edomites And Jews Push Transgender Children New World Order / Pretty Mike Narrates How Hushpuppi F*cked His Sex Doll With Gucci Condom / Male Sex-doll With Giant Eggplant For Ladies Hit The Internet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Swissgoldenpro(m): 12:39am On Jan 17, 2020

The world’s first transgender children’s doll has gone on sale in a toy shop in Russia.

Photos of the doll – which features a penis and dress – have gone viral after being spotted in Planeta Igrushek (Planet Of Toys) shop in the city of Novosibirsk, Siberia.

The doll has long blonde hair and female facial features. It also had on a red and yellow polka dot dress, but beneath the dress is a penis.

The doll is the first of its kind spotted in Russia – and thought to be among the first child transgender dolls in the world.

A transgender doll divided opinion in Argentina when it went on sale at Toys R Us in 2018, while in 2019 toy company Mattel announced a gender neutral Barbie doll.

The images attracted opinion on social media, with one writing: “Is it ok to produce toys like that for children?”

[url=https://pearlng.com/worlda%c2%80%c2%99s-first-transgender-childrena%c2%80%c2%99s-doll-with-penis-underneath-a-dress-spotted-on-sale-in-toy-store/]SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE[/url]

READ MORE TRENDING NEWS HERE
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by ebicon(f): 1:25am On Jan 17, 2020
Parenting is a task ordained by God ,let them choose , don’t choose for them, no be by force angry

1 Like

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by saheedbadmus(m): 2:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Parents really need to watch wat we buy for our children..aye tinn lo sopin

1 Like

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by TheSourcerer: 9:33am On Jan 17, 2020
ebicon:
Parenting is a task ordained by God ,let them choose , don’t choose for them, no be by force angry
wan wan wan wan..... You talk too much
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by TheSourcerer: 9:39am On Jan 17, 2020
Zentence:
u must b a bastard
I'm not , are you one?
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by TheSourcerer: 10:20am On Jan 17, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
First of all i am a man with a bigger diiick than yours. I have something doing and I employ people, so I am definitely richer than you. Thirdly woe unto your life, may you have tranny kids. I just checked your profile, you look hungry, living in a face me i slap you house.
eh!
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Zentence: 12:22pm On Jan 17, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I'm not , are you one?
......leave me I don't talk with bastards
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by mytime24(f): 12:23pm On Jan 17, 2020
Bobrisky is spreaying his virus
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmm,

1 Like

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Digmygold: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2020
Ubunja son

Future transgender after getting rammed in the back by his mommas many sick boyfriends.

1 Like

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Swissgoldenpro(m): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
End time doll

1 Like

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by drginger(f): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2020
Mind control.
This is crasy

1 Like

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Koredav(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2020
Jesus Christ shocked shocked shocked what is ds world turning into na abeg
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by thundafire: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2020
Dey minute USA passed sane sex bill into law it almost became binding on other nations our generation as completely let dey future generations to come down
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2020
The world has not seen anything. More indoctrinations of children will continue. The thought that is common among transgenders before they go through with transition is that they are trapped in the body of a female. LOl. Indoctrination is going on even in cartoons, music, animations and movies.. LOl.. For example, the movie "passion of Christ" is a satanic movie.. That was produced by a satanist with several illuminati symbols flashed in the movie. People will say it is not important but it goes straight to their subconcious. they don't know. it's so fast their consciousness don't take note but the subconcious doesn't forget.

The best thing is to guard your children if you are planning on having. Check all cartoons by the Spirit of discernment. Pray and decree over them at night when they sleep and erase demonic memories from their mind.
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2020
this is a children's story book.

Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 18, 2020
No normal parent would buy that toy, transgenders are not normal we can go to court and il win the case, they are not normal because they are transgender simple.normal is male or female.
Re: World’s First Transgender Children’s Doll With Pen#s Underneath A Dress Now Out by feedthenation(m): 1:54am On Jan 18, 2020
Absolute rubbish, heaven helps the traders who will be selling these nonsense in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun COZA Raped Me Twice, The Second One Was On The Road Side / Bbnaija: Meet Ex U.S Army Officer, Divorcee, American Actor, Pere, & His Life B4 / Nollywood Seeks Relevance In Nigeria Politics: Endorses Soludo's Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.