Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing (477 Views)

See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos / 8 Urine Colours And What Each Say About Your Health / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Ritzy10(f): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
A Beau-pee-ful woman from the U.S. Ruby Karyo has said that drinking her morning pee twice a week makes her skin glow and her complexion fairer.

Karyo said that she has been drinking her own pee and rubbing it on her face for over a decade.

She claimed it improved her skin and overall health and she has been doing so since she was 19 years old.

The 30-year-old mum said her dad introduced her to ‘urine therapy’ when she was just 19 and it had been working well for her.

In a video, Ruby peed in a cup and splashed it on her face and used it as a moisturiser, claiming it helped her get a glowing complexion.

Watch her video
https://zenithnaija.com/woman-who-uses-urine-therapy-to-keep-her-skin-glowing/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Ritzy10(f): 9:12pm On Aug 07, 2019
Hmm

Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 07, 2019
Having read through this now, and I know it's not only me who will still read. Some will inevitably decide to do this.... Hmmmn.

½⅔¾⅝

Am touched!
Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Oscar4real(m): 9:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
undecided who did she want to deceive? She is drinking beer and she is claiming it to be her Urine... BIKO.. 9ja make una wise-up o
Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 07, 2019
So that is the skin?
It is really glowing indeed
I've seen better

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Omihanifa: 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2019
Dirty bastard undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:20am On Aug 08, 2019
I can already imagine how these people smell....DISGUSTING!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Uses Urine Therapy To Keep Her Skin Glowing by Ritzy10(f): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2019
cc: lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

I Am Unable To Defecate / Where Can I Buy Dumbells At An Affordable Price / NEOLIFE Supplements Distributor In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.