Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos (1778 Views)

How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by Begrept: 5:22am On Aug 15, 2023
See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (Photos)

Ash Soto, a woman from Orlando, Florida, has a rare skin disorder called vitiligo. Vitiligo causes the skin to lose pigmentation, resulting in white patches all over the body. But instead of hiding her condition, Ash decided to embrace it and use it to create something beautiful.

Ash started using her vitiligo to create artistic designs on her skin. She began by drawing on her body with a black marker, creating intricate patterns that highlighted the white patches on her skin. Her work gained attention on social media, and soon she became known as the “Vitiligo Queen.”

But Ash’s artistic journey didn’t stop there. She eventually decided to use her condition to create a unique piece of art that would inspire people all over the world. She spent months carefully drawing a map of the world on her body, using the white patches of her vitiligo to represent different countries.

See more photos>>>https://heathlinecare.com/meet-the-lady-who-used-her-skin-disorder-to-draw-map-of-the-world-photos/

Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by Sablexxxtoons: 5:23am On Aug 15, 2023
Beautiful I'd hit that ..

I always think of a woman's body as a landscape normally

2 Likes

Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by Creamypie(m): 5:48am On Aug 15, 2023
Biafra dey included? Just asking for a friend

5 Likes

Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by KingLennon(m): 6:30am On Aug 15, 2023
Beautiful work of art as long as the Nigeria part is excluded...
Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by Stawner16(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

I’d hit it too but let’s not sexualize her😛
Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by JASONjnr(m): 7:27am On Aug 15, 2023
Sablexxxtoons:

You will hit anything that your unreasonable brain tells you to hit......

Even a goat can be sexy enough for you to hit.....

Everything is about sex to you......

4 Likes

Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by Bahamas95(m): 8:29am On Aug 15, 2023
I hate tattoos but because of her condition it's ok....I always wonder why someone would use ink to stain his/her skin in the name of fashion.

I try as much as possible to avoid getting injured because I hate scars.....I see tattoos as scars.
Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by NFBI: 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
I know where Nigeria map will be placed on her body

V area 😁
Re: See The Lady Who Used Her Skin Disorder To Draw Map Of The World (photos by omniwater: 7:46pm On Aug 15, 2023
NFBI:
I know where Nigeria map will be placed on her body

V area 😁

I see what you did there: You those people living in that area are fvccked.

You're wicked!

(1) (Reply)

Infection Problem Am Tired / Check Out This 8 Sleeping Positions And How They Affect Your Health (photos) / Types Of Headaches And Their Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.