Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,241 members, 7,846,135 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor (384 Views)

If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2019
There is one of my customers owing me money who has refused to pay. Can I use Sars and arrest him and lock him up till he pays me
Re: Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by SLAP44: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Yeah, and he can also use army to beat you when he comes out.

Go on, we wait for your story with him to hit front page.
Re: Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by Kingosytex(m): 9:50pm On Aug 07, 2019
bigmodo:
There is one of my customers owing me money who has refused to pay. Can I use Sars and arrest him and lock him up till he pays me

SARS ===> SPECIAL ANTI-ROBBERY SQUAD

Did the said debtor rob you? if no, why do you contemplate bringing the dreaded SARS? SARS will end up complicating your problem, they might turn you to their "maga" or may even end up framing up your debtor. I suggest you seek a more lenient way of retrieving your money, the normal black and black police officers could be of help but as for the SARS, a hell no!

1 Like

Re: Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2019
That's not a wise decision. Since he won't pay voluntarily, get him arrested by the police and he'll be made to sign an undertaking as to when he'll pay. Failure to do so will get him locked in cell.
Re: Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2019
SLAP44:
Yeah, and he can also use army to beat you when he comes out.

Go on, we wait for your story with him to hit front page.

grin
Re: Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Thanks, I will use police.
Re: Can I Use Sars To Arrest My Debtor by Hoodbilonia: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Leave him to God
Or the devil
Second karma

(1) (Reply)

Man Pours Acid On His Wife And Children In Kaduna State (photos) / Nigerians Robbed Themselves 'franchise If Shorprites' Pics & Comments / Update On ''shoprite'' Looting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.