Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,047 members, 7,838,651 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) (41251 Views)

Mystery! Three Birds (ducks) Are Having Cruise In A Boiling Water (video) / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / Illusion Trick or Powerful Voodoo??? Ghanaian Man Fills Up A Basket With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Chai
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by realestniggah: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2019
Can someone please inspect that basket please
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by FarahAideed: 11:02am On Aug 08, 2019
If that Juju can't remove Buhari I don't want to hear of it

4 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Can he do that with my basket?
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by OTayobami(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2019
Lolzzz Somebody up there said " juju that can not make me as rich as dangote, is that one juju?!"
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 11:05am On Aug 08, 2019
It's pure witchcraft. It's possible.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by bluebay(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2019
I know this scope jor. It’s 2 baskets and leather seal in between . That’s why they bundled the mouth with red material and Rope .
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Truefaith: 11:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Newguyhere: 11:10am On Aug 08, 2019
and one mumu go talk say juju doesn't exists grin undecided
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Zuorom: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Scam
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 08, 2019
JeffreyLiaison:
What Am I still doing in Lagos, it's time to go back to village

What if this man is your village people agent that have been sent to lure you back to the village.

Maybe after two weeks of severe farming you will be like
#Team Agriculture
#Team hardworking Naija youth.

You better fear them oooo
Don't joke with village people.

Although that nonsense is not voodoo or juju
It's just that some people are too gullible
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Pvssy: 11:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Hintona:
Who knows maybe he put a transparent film around the basket

You never see Juju live!
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2019
that one na small tin na....
me as i dey here since dey born me i never eat or drink water before and am still alive na God grace
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by bluke(m): 11:13am On Aug 08, 2019
adeboi1:

Which one be transparent film oo?

What of transparent CD?

polythene sheet was sewn to the back of the basket and was inserted into another.

no juju, na common sense, look more, see less

1 Like

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by sammyuche(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Look well... Its a double basket with a nylon sealed in between.. That red cloth on top was used to seal it at d top.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Old trick undecided
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Hoodbilonia: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Cabornaro effect
Abi na naijanaro effect
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by ezebunafo(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Hintona:
Who knows maybe he put a transparent film around the basket
old trick you just have to immersed the basket in a bowl of starch, (the ones you apply on clothes for stffness )after it is dried the holes will be blocked.

4 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by donate(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2019
Angelfrost:
Let him come and try it with my own basket... Dumb old trick. Hiss!!! undecided

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Mutemenot(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2019
Now I know we have plenty of kids here on Nairaland. How could people believe what this goat did? He simply binned two basket, placed white nylon inbetween to stop water from dropping.. it's time we grow up..

3 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Monday60655(m): 11:20am On Aug 08, 2019
I'm not blind. Look very well you will discover that the basket has a nylon coating. Though the nylon is the same colour with the basket colour. Do not be deceived

2 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by lexy2014: 11:21am On Aug 08, 2019
OfficialNB:
Here's the moment a Powerful Voodoo Man Fills Up A Basket With Water to prove his powers work, he fills up the basket with water and empty's it severally before the public.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/powerful-voodoo-man-fills-up-basket.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAvZ8wZcrwg

Seems u didn't read d comments on Instagram that u added to ur story. If u did, u wouldn't have used d word "powerful" to describe d guy
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Britzdon(m): 11:22am On Aug 08, 2019
adeboi1:

Which one be transparent film oo?

What of transparent CD?

You see why I don’t like Nairaland anymore . Na ignorant people full here
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Bintuenyo: 11:23am On Aug 08, 2019
wetin dem dey do for IGALA land wen I dey small. mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by radiolover(m): 11:24am On Aug 08, 2019
People like this always want to measure up power with God but God pass them.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Monday60655(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Just get another basket else where at give him let him use that one. There you will know the truth that the man is using a basket coated with thick nylon
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by radiolover(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2019
ezebunafo:
old trick you just have to immersed the basket in a bowl of starch, (the ones you apply on clothes for stffness )after it is dried the holes will be blocked.

Wow! Sounds real.

3 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by erico2k2(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2019
OfficialNB:
Here's the moment a Powerful Voodoo Man Fills Up A Basket With Water to prove his powers work, he fills up the basket with water and empty's it severally before the public.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/08/powerful-voodoo-man-fills-up-basket.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAvZ8wZcrwg
what is wrong with people can't they see that there is a red material sealing the holes?, nah Hunger the cause this one sooo
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 08, 2019
What will Anastasia not see in this Nigeria??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Missing Person Found In Lagos!! Read What Happened To Him / Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.