Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,095 members, 7,849,424 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) (41261 Views)

Mystery! Three Birds (ducks) Are Having Cruise In A Boiling Water (video) / Ghanaian Man Stands On Large Pot Of Boiling Water (Video) / Illusion Trick or Powerful Voodoo??? Ghanaian Man Fills Up A Basket With Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by pixypixs(m): 11:31am On Aug 08, 2019
adeboi1:

Which one be transparent film oo?

What of transparent CD?

If you do not understand what film means in this context,you can always seek help from dictionary,asan olodo gbogbo

3 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Ten06(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2019
The more you look the less you see
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 08, 2019
It is magic to you, but to me, I see a Basket layered with Resin, a transparent membrane. These conmen pulled it off nicely. The entire team that fetches water and the 'magician' are just a crew deceiving the whole village.

But to what end?

1 Like

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by CHIGIM: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2019
My friend u need to grow so u know it's a trick nothing special about it.
Newguyhere:
and one mumu go talk say juju doesn't exists grin undecided

1 Like

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by lonlytroy(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Leave tori for toto
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by tigerclaws: 11:45am On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Pvssy:

You never see Juju live!
[/s]
Shutup there and get out
there's nothing like juju
Jesus power is the best
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by konkonbilo(m): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
You need a wedding photography discount, check my signature
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Agbalanze(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Which voodoo? Two basket merged together with thick transparent nylon inbetween. The red cloth at the top covers where the nylon edges were tagged to the basket.

2 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Ahmeduana(m): 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
THAT IS A DOUBLE WEAVED BASKET WITH POLYETHYLENE IN BETWEEN undecided

2 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by gidgiddy: 12:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
With superglue and two similar baskets, I can do the same thing he did
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
This is no juju, it's just an illusion. Why is the basket so thick and why is there a red clothe taped around the opening? Obviously to cover up the trick

2 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by InvertedHammer: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
/
Simple test.

Push a nail throw the basket two or more times, then let them fill the basket with water. grin grin grin

/

2 Likes

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by SoNature(m): 1:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
A country that is full of negative energy.

Oyibo dey use juju develop positive things

Nigerians are using juju for fraud

Mtcheeeeewwww
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Rooni: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
High level local scam undecided 2 baskets
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
adeboi1:

Which one be transparent film oo?

What of transparent CD?

He was talking about a membrane not a movie.

1 Like

Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by viktor01(m): 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
I just hope there is no leather in-between two baskets
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by koyyess: 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should channel that juju knowledge to making his bank account full of money.

But I am awed, a basket filled with water is as strange as a woman who can keep her mouth shut.

Yet, you can't keep yours shut.

Always thinking with your small d1ck and communicating with your anus.

Mumu.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by Bacteriologist(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
Shutup there and get out
there's nothing like juju
Jesus power is the best
k

Both are fake.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by kurlz(f): 2:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should channel that juju knowledge to making his bank account full of money.

But I am awed, a basket filled with water is as strange as a woman who can keep her mouth shut.

Why are you always savage with your comments?

I'm a woman and I know how to keep my mouth shot ah. lipsrsealed
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by sunboy(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
That shit right there is real!
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by adeolu2010: 4:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
Anyone notced the red cloth, he used it to cover the edges of two baskets that have transparent nylon in between the two baskets.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by adeboi1: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
pixypixs:

If you do not understand what film means in this context,you can always seek help from dictionary,asan olodo gbogbo

OK sir
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by adeboi1: 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Neddyogu:

He was talking about a membrane not a movie.

sorry i didn't know
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by adeboi1: 5:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
pixypixs:

thanks for the compliment
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by adeboi1: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
bluke:

polythene sheet was sewn to the back of the basket and was inserted into another.

no juju, na common sense, look more, see less

okay
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by adeboi1: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Britzdon:

You see why I don’t like Nairaland anymore . Na ignorant people full here

noted
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by isnovic(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2019
Abeg all these spiritual strong men wetin stop them from using their power to pursue bad people wey worry this country from growing to super power.

Abi their juju dey fear juju.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by LASTBHORN: 7:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
mrvitalis:
Old trick rob egg white and allow it dry
YOU ARE A MUGU
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by MrFly(m): 7:55am On Aug 10, 2019
May common sense never elude Nigerians. There is a film sandwiched between two baskets. The crowd would have given him a new basket and bet if he would have used it.
Re: Voodoo: Man Fills A Basket With Water (Video) by OgaBuhari: 2:23am On Aug 13, 2019
earthsync:
Anyone who believes this can fall for any scam undecided
why don't u like responding to mentions?
been looking for a way to reach u all to no avail cos I needed ur opinion on a particular issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Good old memories! / Man Survives Ghastly Accident, Climbs On His Damaged Vehicle To Take Pictures. / Missing Person Found In Lagos!! Read What Happened To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.