Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) (41398 Views)

Angry Mob Burns Two Suspected Robbers To Death In Onitsha Main Market (Graphic) / Lagos Mob Burns 30 Okadas, Beats Motorcyclist For Killing Pedestrian / Mob Burns Bikes After Fatal Accident At Jakande Estate, Isolo, Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Ray97:
nobody is supporting the killing of anybody but what u re doing is just online chest beating. Army boys killed som1 and in retaliatinn their car was burnt. You cant replace or pay 4 a life with a burnt or a thousand burnt cars. Ur loos
true words bro, sad
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 9:12am On Aug 08, 2019
Baroba:

This sort of arrogance gets you nowhere, if the military descend on Aba, You think they can withstand them..

Welu nuya nwayọ biko

Why can't the military descend on Boko Haram once and for all? It's been too long and shameful.

Is that how the military in other nations descend on unarmed citizens at the slightest whim?

You should be ashamed to make such puerile statements...

The educated youths of this nation are so far behind. Damn!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Correcto:
Why did the soldiers abandoned their vehicle in the first place?
They should die because of ordinary vehicle that their commander will use N2 million and buy new one?
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by RxSameer(m): 9:14am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
but the military killed a defenseless citizen and you think we did wrong in retaliating
bruv I think u av hatred flowing in ur veins as blood letz stop been tribalistic n think as one youth
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2019
RxSameer:
bruv I think u av hatred flowing in ur veins as blood letz stop been tribalistic n think as one youth
Your president tag ipob as terrorist group but failed in doing same to herdsmen and d like...I am not hating,I am just gutted by the injustice melted to Igbo's
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
Buhari slaves no fit intimidate us for our land,..them think we go siddon dey look like those people wey get LION mark for face lipsrsealed ..we Igbo's dont take bullshit....e remain those Fulani herdsmen angry

Weldone ABA BOYS kiss

But they are now on the run. Now the whole town is in panick mode and it is likely to be like that for months.

I hope your Aba boys have an army ready.
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2019
Printerscanner:

Another cursed miscreant on the loose abusing those that used over three million of his fathers and mothers for pepper and suya.

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 08, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

But they are now on the run. Now the whole town is in panick mode and it is likely to be like that for months.

I hope your Aba boys have an army ready.
we are like family's wink
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:19am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
Your gov tag ipob as terrorist group but failed in doing same to herdsmen and d like...I am not hating,I am just gutted by the injustice melted to Igbo's

Are Herdsmen a registered organization? The way you compare two dissimilar things shows negative pictures of you.
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by MoneyMan5: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
Buhari slaves no fit intimidate us for our land,..them think we go siddon dey look like those people wey get LION mark for face lipsrsealed ..we Igbo's dont take bullshit....e remain those Fulani herdsmen angry

Weldone ABA BOYS kiss

I wondered what you IPOB did after the same Army massacred you cheesy

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by uuzba(m): 9:21am On Aug 08, 2019
obembet:
When we shout revolution.. Some idiot will say it's for particular tribe.. Enjoy your next level
So what do you do?
This area of Nigeria is made up of many tribes and villages. Right from time we were not living or working together.
Whiteman colonised everyone. But that doesn't mean we were together. Only that Whiteman was pressing everybody's head at the same time.
Whiteman left and gave us independence. So far we have still not worked together to achieve much
So you, our leader, how do you address this situation? How can you make TOGETHERNESS attractive for us?
If you have nothing to offer, people will not join hands. No revolution, nothing. Each person just hustle his own self, selfishly as before

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by FuckThaMod: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2019
SillyMods:

grin grin grin
No go hustle buy your mama motor grin cheesy

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
but the military killed a defenseless citizen and you think we did wrong in retaliating

Defenseless? Military men don't just shoot without need. The most they do is beat, boot and drill. But shoot? There's something more to it than the news is telling us.
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Aug 08, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Are Herdsmen a registered organization? The way you compare two dissimilar things shows negative pictures of you.
Herdsmen ain't a registered organization but they are killing innocent citizens, or is that not a tag of a TERRORIST GROUP
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by MoneyMan5: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

How many did you kill during your yorober revolution? grin

How many did you kill when the same Army massacred IPOB?

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 08, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Defenseless? Military men don't just shoot without need. The most they do is best, boot and drill. But shoot? There's something more to it than the news is telling us.
undecided
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Jeferious: 9:27am On Aug 08, 2019
MelesZenawi:

They should be posted to your state.

We don't need anything NA on our roads.
O boy calm down. I sabi say your blood dey hot...but still chill.

Have you ever travelled through the Aba-Enugu expressway at night before? I use that route at least once every month, and I assure you that if not for the heavy presence of security forces(NA included)....dem for dey rob local men from checkpoint to checkpoint.

Understand me very well. I'm not supporting them on this particular incident in Aba, but I'm trying to let you know that the presence of these men are of some benefits

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 9:29am On Aug 08, 2019
THESAME ARMY THAT REMOVE THEIR UNIFORMS AND CRAWL OUT OF FOREST IN FEAR OF BOKO HARAM.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by emkz: 9:38am On Aug 08, 2019
I am so happy to read that people are now taking laws into their hands since these morons who carry guns believe they can intimidate law-abiding citizens. The murder of that keke guy should have been enough to trigger a riot that would consume the sitting government of the day. I would have been happy if the soldiers were caught, their guns seized, stripped and beaten to a pulp before being handed over to the police.

Law enforcement officers are not above the law and if they are found to have broken the law, they must be made to face the music. Enough of this bullshit of protecting errant officers by the military authorities. Soldiers stopped a vehicle and fished out a woman and raped her in Akungba-Akoko. And the students did not swarm on them? The military authorities did not deal with them? Soldiers killed policemen on covert duty and Nigeria is not yet on fire? An innocent man trying to hustle to feed himself and his family was killed by soldiers and Buhari has not fired the Chief of Army Staff or the GOC commanding whatever division the crime was committed? Since when did indiscipline filter into our military?

President Buhari, if you are reading this or any of your assistants reads this, I would suggest you begin to pay serious attention to these lapses of rape, senseless killings and kidnapping. You hinged your campaign on tackling insecurity as one of the cardinal points, and I do not remember this level of insecurity and wanton deaths in Nigeria in my lifetime apart from the civil war. If you don't tackle insecurity, people might get fed up; and with the way things are going, if the anger in the land translates to action, the combined efforts of the DSS, army, and police won't be able to protect you. Don't let things get to the point where people no longer care to live but are ready to die to give a better life to their children. Bad as anyone would say about General Abacha, no lunatic dared any of these things going under your watch under his watch. Abacha's squad would fish out the people and they'd disappear without trace.

President Buhari, WAKE UP. Some of us supported you since 2003 and between 83 and 85. Do not make us regret because we'd translate our support once fowl nyansh open.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerin soldiers are sets of useless and idiotic, satanic incarnates sad
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:47am On Aug 08, 2019
if to say i be spirit eh, one day una go jux wake up cum discover say, all d military men for 9ja no dey in existence again sad
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Emmanuel226(m): 9:48am On Aug 08, 2019
i swear e, good as herdsmen and boko haram dey kill dis militry idiots kwa, useless sets of human beings, dey are jux notin but rubbish idiots sad
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 9:49am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:
Herdsmen ain't a registered organization but they are killing innocent citizens, or is that not a tag of a TERRORIST GROUP

The government has been doing a lot on it just as they're working on the Shiites and Igbos. You see, Herdsmen menace is difficult to control for some reasons;

Firstly, not all of them are criminals. At least you can't tell me that every fulani cattle rearer kills. And the law says that it's better to leave free a criminal than erroneously kill an innocent. You remember how Jonathan was almost crucified internationally for sending soldiers to raid a BH infested village. Many innocent civilians were killed. So, a situation where criminals hide among innocents is a difficult one to tackle.

Secondly, not every crime that the media ascribe to Herdsmen was truly by Herdsmen. An example is the man that said herds men attached him and jumped into the bush when they saw vigilantes. Did they jump with their cows? I wonder how someone can jump into the bush with 50cows and hide. It's certain that this is a fake news.
Another example is the Ikire, Osun menace. When the culprits were caught, they were easterners with some westerners.
So you see.

Lastly, the government tried to curb the issue by tackling the root cause. The single cause of Herdsmen conflict is competition for forage or water especially during the dry season. A herdsman may mistakenly or intentionally graze a farmer's cropland out of desperation to feed his cattle during the dry season. On seeing this the angry farmer protests and may try to attack the cattle or the herder, then that fights back and conflict begins which may be fatal. In some cases, some sinister Herdsmen may beat, injure or kill the farmer as a proactive measure.

Then the government brought a solution to this; RUGA settlement. Unfortunately, it was politicised and many claimed that the president had ulterior motives. I'm not here to say who's right or wrong. However, it is disappointing to see that none of all the people castigating the RUGA settlement scheme proffered an alternative solution to the problem.
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by kernel001: 9:50am On Aug 08, 2019
ItsTutsi:
You mean they brunt when no soldier was around...Chest-beaters!! Why didn't they burn anything during python dance grin cheesy

We sent a message to the military, you can't and won't, rather if the Fulanis should kill any of your people you start writing editorials... Yeah! That reminds me, where's Sowore?
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Musisco01(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2019
IAmBloody:

Weldone ABA BOYS kiss

Weldone internet warrior

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by Uteghe(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2019
...which means the life the Keke rider is equal to one Army van. IPOB mentality. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by kernel001: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Jamesbally:
Those guys are Terrorist, I urge Buratai to deal with them accordingly. cool

Hahahaha! Deal with which people?, they're dealing with us we're leading in every field of endeavor, what's the Master now?
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by kernel001: 9:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Jamesbally:
Those guys are Terrorist, I urge Buratai to deal with them accordingly. cool

Hahahaha! Deal with which people?, they're dealing with us we're leading in every field of endeavor, who's the Master now?
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by GeoAfrikana(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2019
kernel001:

We sent a message to the military, you can't and won't, rather if the Fulanis should kill any of your people you start writing editorials... Yeah! That reminds me, where's Sowore?
Lol... Internet warrior.

You sent a message then jump to the bush and lock yourselves in your shops instead of courageously waiting for feedback.

I can't laff abeg. This your delusion is beyond par.
Re: Mob Burns Army Van In Aba For Killing Keke Driver (Video) by SOPWriter: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Biafraodexposed:
Aba boiling as angry mob set ablaze military vehicle in protest of keke driver killed by extorting Nigeria military. More details soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaeuwhxSRtE
The sad part is that your tax will be used to purchase another vehicle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Group And Vigilante Clash In Ndele, Rivers State Community - Photos / Man Burnt To Death In Kano (Graphic Photo) / Man Forced By Police To Demonstrate How He Hid 2 AK47 Guns Inside A Car In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.