₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,319,323 members, 5,114,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2019 at 07:52 PM

POS Machine Configuration - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / POS Machine Configuration (379 Views)

Need To Configure A Pos Machine To Desired Options / Need This Book - Professional's Guide To POS For .NET By Sean D. Liming / ATM Card POS Devices (any Programmer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 11:48pm On Aug 07
Hello everyone, there is this POS machine I just ordered some days ago on Jumia. The issue is that I want to configure/link the POS machine to my bank account in order to kick start a small scale business of "SEND & RECEIVE money here" Anyone who could assist should kindly comment below or call/text 08065154248 08077464344. Thank you.
Re: POS Machine Configuration by FOWOSHERE01(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07
Go to your bank's pos department and explain the situation to them or meet your account officer

1 Like

Re: POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 12:07am On Aug 08
FOWOSHERE01:
Go to your bank's pos department and explain the situation to them or meet your account officer
They are just saying TRASH at the bank!
Re: POS Machine Configuration by FOWOSHERE01(m): 12:15am On Aug 08
Barblow:
They are just saying TRASH at the bank!
Do you have a Gt account?

1 Like

Re: POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 12:25am On Aug 08
FOWOSHERE01:

NO
Re: POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 2:46pm On Aug 08
FOWOSHERE01:

I had also visited GTB but they are saying I should acquire their own POS
Re: POS Machine Configuration by danjumakolo(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08
Most banks would not want to configure a foreign POS into their servers for security reasons.Go to interswitch and tell them to map it to an e-wallet account for u

1 Like

Re: POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 7:22pm On Aug 08
danjumakolo:
Most banks would not want to configure a foreign POS into their servers for security reasons.Go to interswitch and tell them to map it to an e-wallet account for u
I would do as you have said. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 9:21am On Aug 10
danjumakolo:
I had got in touch with interswitch but told I to buy theirs for 65,000 naira
Re: POS Machine Configuration by danjumakolo(m): 11:33am On Aug 10
Barblow:
I had got in touch with interswitch but told I to buy theirs for 65,000 naira

Ok
I guess for security reasons too.
Does the POS use a sim? whats the software on it?
You must get an epayment company to accept and configure the machine into their system.Companies like interswitch,etranzact,spectranet can do it but for security reasons.Have you contacted vougepay in Lagos?
Your other option is to set up your own payment system via a server and I think it's too technical.In this case you will right a program and install on the machine to be able to accept input(the card) and process.
See below site

https://bizfluent.com/how-5059124-set-up-point-sale-network.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POS Machine Configuration by operationmoses: 10:47pm On Aug 11
I work in an epayment company who gave jumia license to carry out pos sale
Re: POS Machine Configuration by Barblow(m): 11:17pm On Aug 11
operationmoses:
I work in an epayment company who gave jumia license to carry out pos sale
Don't know

(1) (Reply)

Application Developer Needed / Register For Action Scripting (using Flash) Training Class Today!!! / Need Help On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.