Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M (7011 Views)

Super Clean 2007 Infiniti G35 With Original Custom Duty / SOLD SOLD Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 with thumb start for 2m Call 08038940607 / Reg06/07 Infinity G35 With Manual And Auto Tranny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2019
antagonist:

and you want to sell car on nairaland?

lol you haven't even started

flood master
how would I know it was a flooded vehicle ,someone told me to.market it,and I checked it,it was good,so why all the insults,go to my profile and u see I major on mobile phones,am I not hustling?anything wrong in hustling?must u guys always insult to make a point?did u go.thru my profile before spilling trash
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 9:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
psalmz:
direct from USA,full ootion,93k mileage,clean in and out,Lagos cleared with all document intact,location is ikeja,call 08038940607
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 6:02am On Aug 21, 2019
psalmz:
direct from USA,full ootion,93k mileage,clean in and out,Lagos cleared with all document intact,location is ikeja,call 08038940607
hello
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:15am On Aug 21, 2019
psalmz:
how would I know it was a flooded vehicle ,someone told me to.market it,and I checked it,it was good,so why all the insults,go to my profile and u see I major on mobile phones,am I not hustling?anything wrong in hustling?must u guys always insult to make a point?did u go.thru my profile before spilling trash

actually, your excuse is neither valid nor reasonable...

so you are saying if someone asks you to help him sell powder and later the powder is discovered to be cocaine then you are innocent because the powder is not ur own?

brother, receive sense OH!

14 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 8:32am On Aug 21, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

so you are saying if someone asks you to help him sell powder and later the powder is discovered to be cocaine then you are innocent because the powder is not ur own?

its obvious you not a hustler,probably everything is given to you on a platter of gold,my brother you need wisdom.
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 8:35am On Aug 21, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

its obvious you not a hustler,probably everything is given to you on a platter of gold,my brother you need wisdom,it will be well with u
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:42am On Aug 21, 2019
psalmz:
its obvious you not a hustler,probably everything is given to you on a platter of gold,my brother you need wisdom,it will be well with u

hahahahahahaha, if being a hustler means being shady then I don't even want to be a hustler.....

u can hug all the hustle u want......

if u like carry drugs to UAE in the name of hustling

5 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 9:13am On Aug 21, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

hahahahahahaha, if being a hustler means being shady then I don't even want to be a hustler.....

u can hug all the hustle u want......

if u like carry drugs to UAE in the name of hustling
get lost idiot,go to your dictionary to understand the meaning of that word,probably your dad carried drugs to put food on your table
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:20am On Aug 21, 2019
psalmz:
get lost idiot,go to your dictionary to understand the meaning of that word,probably your dad carried drugs to put food on your table

on the contrary, we have always been legit in the house.....

anyways you are not worth my savage persona....

at least buyers know how ignorant and naive u r in this ur new found biz....

next time get ur facts right before coming here to hawk stuff OK......

and make sure u live within the ambits of the law as there is no provision for showing mercy to hustlers with questionable character.... lest u find urself in kirikiri faster than u can say "infinity"

11 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2019
obekediamondfuto:

on the contrary, we have always been legit in the house.....

anyways you are not worth my savage persona....

at least buyers know how ignorant and naive u r in this ur new found biz....

next time get ur facts right before coming here to hawk stuff OK......

and make sure u live within the ambits of the law as there is no provision for showing mercy to hustlers with questionable character.... lest u find urself in kirikiri faster than u can say "infinity"
you not worth my time either,I decide to pay no.more attention to you,as I said earlier,go back to your dictionary to.understand the difference between the words hustle and deception,if you where enlightened enough,you won't be ignorant to.thrw shades,hypocrisy is nothing but a stain,I refuse to banter more words with you,you not worth my mb
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:59am On Aug 21, 2019
psalmz:
you not worth my time either,I decide to pay no.more attention to you,as I said earlier,go back to your dictionary to.understand the difference between the words hustle and deception,if you where enlightened enough,you won't be ignorant to.thrw shades,hypocrisy is nothing but a stain,I refuse to banter more words with you,you not worth my mb

yeah BRO...
in the meantime lemme help u

Flooded Infinity for sale
SA

grin

just helping a brother out

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by PrinceDave001(m): 10:00am On Aug 21, 2019
Op, a simple apology would have prevented this from escalating further. You dont need all this insults especially when you are obviously wrong. Ignorance is not an excuse,just apologise and be more transparent next time,remain blessed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2019
PrinceDave001:
Op, a simple apology would have prevented this from escalating further. You dont need all this insults especially when you are obviously wrong. Ignorance is not an excuse,just apologise and be more transparent next time,remain blessed.
so by they insulting me,calling me a scam ,i should appologise?as I said earlier,it's not my field,a simple advice would have being good rather than begin with insults,we learn everyday and I am open to learning but not from idiots who feels they know it all by calling their generations a scam,I do biz ,if I was off track,a simple advice would be good enough,the idiot who started this nonsense would have just told me without the insults,I have being here for over 8 years doing clean biz with no bad record,some nicompoos and jobless illiterates will just comment and spill trash just to tarnish my name
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:21am On Aug 21, 2019
psalmz:
so by they insulting me,calling me a scam ,i should appologise?as I said earlier,it's not my field,a simple advice would have being good rather than begin with insults,we learn everyday and I am open to learning but not from idiots who feels they know it all by calling their generations a scam,I do biz ,if I was off track,a simple advice would be good enough,the idiot who started this nonsense would have just told me without the insults,I have being here for over 8 years doing clean biz with no bad record,some nicompoos and jobless illiterates will just comment and spill trash just to tarnish my name

first of all, you have questionable character ....
secondly u lack understanding....

when the claim for flood was posted on this thread, what was ur response?

u denied it, instead of coming out clean by saying its not ur vehicle and u really don't have any details about it....
instead you kept on deceiving urself saying the vehicle is different.....

cosplay? different? check his profile so u have a hint of what u are up against in this ur shady spree.....

after some time of penance u came and said the vehicle is not urs that u are helping someone selling..... very questionable character.....

now instead of reading to understand, you read with your nose and came up with several pockets of rubbiish that ur primitive mind could decipher -
how hustling implies that u do not conduct due diligence before posting an AD and when u were given sample scenario of possible culpable events ur half dead brain couldn't still decode.... instead u resorted to spewing stuff about drugs and insulting ur parents......

well, I'll help u keep the thread alive because in reality, no one should be allowed to deal with ur likes....

you are not only naive, you are also arrogant and wild with a lot of toutish signs here and there....
as if that's not enough, you also have a tendency to defraud with ur questionable character.....

no one should be allowed to deal with you in ur current state!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:23am On Aug 21, 2019
PS invictus has a name..
and you really don't have a name but since you guys are like minded, you might just make a name for urself

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=obekediamondfuto post=81458775]PS invictus has a name..
and you really don't have a name but since you guys are like minded, you might just make a name for urself [/quote go to hell man,since you more primitive,enlighten us with your wisdom,as I said earlier,I will pay no more attention to you,silence is not weakeness,it's just a way of telling your type that you don't deserve my attention
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by psalmz(m): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=obekediamondfuto post=81458775]PS invictus has a name..
and you really don't have a name but since you guys are like minded, you might just make a name for urself [/quote go to hell man,since you more primitive,enlighten us with your wisdom,as I said earlier,I will pay no more attention to you,silence is not weakeness,it's just a way of telling your type that you don't deserve my attention and the attention you crave for,we both touts since all a tout knows is insults and forceful arguments [quote author=obekediamondfuto post=81458775]PS invictus has a name.. and as for names, I have a name on my section,he has his,m not competing with anyone,take your silly ass away and get busy man,have a good day
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=psalmz post=81460803][/quote]

OK BRO.....

Next time be thorough
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by obekediamondfuto(m): 12:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mr hustler hustling.....

No go hustle cocaine enter UAE oh....
You have been warned

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by Hoodbilonia: 7:54am On Aug 22, 2019
Her hahahahaha
I said karma with 2nd karma awaits u
Bastard

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by Ochiske(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
This Op is clearly a scam and not even clever.
Mr. Psamlz, you purposely covered the Lot number of this Vehicle on the windshield cos you’re very much aware that’s one way Cosplay uses to catch crooks like you.
You were shocked he still got the car even with your failed attempt to cover up a flooded Vehicle.

This dude is a scam and should be treated as such. Be careful of his ads.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by danakins(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
psalmz:
get away u,what rubbish,how many vehicles in Nigeria comes in as it was from where ever they are imported from ,you open your dirty mouth to call me a liar, must I pay attention to all the rubbish said here,be guided

I'm sure your family /generation will be disappointed with the way you are trash talking.
You are a disgrace to your family.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by greatbrian(m): 1:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Seunbukola187:

And if you close his post. Does that stop him from selling the car offline?. Just scold and encourage him to be honest in his deals. Simple! Una go just dey form Bruce Lee on Internet. grin grin

Swthrt even before I registered on nairaland, if I want to get the truth about an organisation or anything at all, I just Google search it and add Nairaland. And lots of people you see out there does this as well. My point is some folks will still fall for the op scam but the shot will be best avoided by the (a lot) folks who are aware.

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
Chukwuibuipob nymphomaniac
Jeff2010
He's trying to sell a flooded vehicle as clean title

4 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joanne07
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2021
Almsofgold
Lizarrazzu
Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2021
psalmz:
I have being transparent for ov.er 8 years here
Haha you transparent?

3 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
blissbliss:
To say I'm disappointed in you Mr
psalmz is an understatement.

Just when I was thinking if I could patronize you on either an iPhone or a Samsung as you've always claimed to be honest.

These little things go a l.ong way.

Shows people have to earn trust.

Thanks Mr. cosplay for all you do despite not being paid. The Lord bless you mightily.
Jeff2010 didn't do due diligence...

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by weyreypey: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
antagonist:

just imagine what this one is saying

an armed robber is saying he blames the SARS that caught him, instead of blaming himself for committing criminal acts

wonders shall never end.

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 10:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad Almsofgold grin see how God take exposed am.i doubt Ur scanner can detect if nah rope he dey use control the car windshield wiper lipsrsealed..U fit sweat wen the AC is ON grin.. Internet nor dey forget.Dem don exhumed 2019 SCAM shocked sad.I Fear embarassed shocked embarassed

2 Likes

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 10:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin so E don tey sad sad shocked.Jeff2010 embarassed grin
Ochiske:
This Op is clearly a scam and not even clever.
Mr. Psamlz, you purposely covered the Lot number of this Vehicle on the windshield cos you’re very much aware that’s one way Cosplay uses to catch crooks like you.
You were shocked he still got the car even with your failed attempt to cover up a flooded Vehicle.

This dude is a scam and should be treated as such. Be careful of his ads.

1 Like

Re: SOLD- Clean Tokunbo 2008 Infinity G35 With Rev Cam And Thumbstart For 2.3M by chukwuibuipob: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2021
sad sad sad embarassed lipsrsealed so this virus grin don tey sad grin Samu grin cheesy the hustler grin
obekediamondfuto:
Mr hustler hustling.....

No go hustle cocaine enter UAE oh....
You have been warned

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Very Neat Registered Mercedes Benz C-Class 97/98 Model; SOLD! SOLD!! SOLD!!! / VERY CLEAN Tokunbo Gulf 4 2000 Model For Sale In Badagry @ Affordable Price: / Sold Foreign Used 2008 Corolla Sports sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.