Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) (58096 Views)

Notorious Armed Robbers Who Killed 3 Policemen In Rivers State Arrested (Photo) / The 3 Policemen Killed In Taraba By Fulani Herdsmen (Graphic Photos) / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
I don’t recognize the people my country has turned us into anymore! What sort of animals reside in Nigeria?

So u killed the people who told u they were police officers that arrested a suspected kidnapper, and set the suspect free! No wonder bokoharam is killing our soldiers anyhow, our soldiers nor get sense!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Diamondwriter(m): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
NaMe4:

That the attackers may have worn Camos doesn't prove they were actual Nigerian military personnel.
They may be members of the kidnapping cartel who set up a 'check-point' in order to rescue their apprehended leader.

There are so many crimes being committed by criminals disguised as military personnel.

What are you saying nau... The military have already acknowledged that it happened bros

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Lilientology(f): 8:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Too bad...
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2019
misreal:
I just hope this is a lie
Y should u hope so, when hunters caught themselves instead of bushmeat?? undecided glad for once predators ve become d prey. I don't feel sorry for d satanic policemen. undecided
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by freemi(m): 8:50am On Aug 08, 2019
LarryBee1k:
The north is not a place for a sane human to live. Always thinking of going there before but with recent events . I'll never go there.

Japa
very terible

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by lacucaracha: 8:51am On Aug 08, 2019
It's so sad and pathetic!

May the God Lord grant the deceased eternal rest and expunge evil and lawlessness from our Country.
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:51am On Aug 08, 2019
priceaction:
This county is gone, believe me. See even the one that was alive, and the person videoing it trying to convince them they are working with i.g, see how he was being dragged on the floor. I regretted watching this video early morning. Even if they were kidnappers as claimed, why would the solders remove the handcuffs and let the suspect escape? shouldn't it be that he needed to be kept and be a witness for them?
What i thought happened was that the man in questions has lots of informants and networks. All high profile kidnappers likely do this. So when he was hunted down, his boys contacted the military guys at the check point likely being some of their covers and protectors working for them that he was being taken away, then they laid ambush for them and shot them. This was not a mistake at all. They shot at the vehicle and it somersaulted and selectively targeted the police in the vehicle while allowing the suspect to go. It is a clever execution to cover track. I noticed that is very common to arrest kidnappers in the north and not kill them unlike in the south that they kill them any how. They always parade them and less killing for only God knows why. So why is this different?
Serious investigations are needed on this but sadly the deed has been done. I repeat, this country is gone , and sitting on lots of explosives, only time will tell.
I'm not sure I understand what I just watched. At the start of the video, the guy on a green polo was clearly still alive and apparently trying to explain something. But at the end of the video, his apparently lifeless body was dragged on the floor and heaped with other corpses. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
How exactly do we explain this to other nations watching this?... That our security operatives don't communicate, and find it hard to work together?... That the military couldn't detain the alhaji till they were sure whether he was a victim or suspect?... That they killed people that went to apprehend a deadly criminal, and freed the criminal to continue his crimes?.... Where does one begin to make sense of this bullsh*t?...

Are there no better qualified and honest individuals to head the army and police?... Do the lives of the citizens of this nation mean nothing to the leaders?....

Sigh... What is even my business sef... A lot of you people returned these imbeciles to power. Happy Next Level. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by blackgold90(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
BERNIMOORE:
But why is the IGP flexing muxle with Sowore suppoeters, so when they meet their match them go gentle

Spell muscle well nah
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Kiezodumah(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
NaMe4:

That the attackers may have worn Camos doesn't prove they were actual Nigerian military personnel.
They may be members of the kidnapping cartel who set up a 'check-point' in order to rescue their apprehended leader.

There are so many crimes being committed by criminals disguised as military personnel.

U are among the few people actually thinking and making sense.
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by obailala(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
pesty100:
the car doesn't have police plates too
But it appears the guy on green polo was finished off right there in the video? Or are my eyes confusing me?

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

You hope it's a lie?
Re u minding him?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by GGirll: 8:52am On Aug 08, 2019
This is just too sad. How will d families of these slain uniformed men feel? A lot of conspiracy n injustice in this country, why let d kidnap kingpin escape?? D army must produce the man on handcuff or tell us their involvement in d whole saga. Ty danjuma I hail ooo d taraba I used to know is now a war zone wicked old men that have refused to die till they put nigeria in flames

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by able20(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2019
So the Mad Soidiers have to kill the police officers in other to rescue their own kidnappers.
Badluck fall on Buhari walahi.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 8:53am On Aug 08, 2019
Please they should start killing them.. bloody Civilians.. cheesy Great news
Police are another set of kidnappers in this country.. Useless people, their spirit should burn to Ash in HELL
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by NewCaliYork: 8:53am On Aug 08, 2019
No love, cry only when babies die in Rick Ross voice.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by descartes400: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
SendAbroad:

You are very correct... obviously the last mile security and rescue team for the kidnap kingpin...gang members dressed up as Soldiers..

Let's analyze...Kidnap kingpin pre-arrest security arrangements with next door neighbor or next house.. or Aboki shining shoe or selling chewing gum and biscuits near the house.... anytime police come to arrest, send message to last mile security and rescue team to mount guard and check all vehicles.

Probable pre-arrest briefing of King pin to Last mile security gang members dressed as Soldiers... if you see kingpin in any vehicle with handcuffs, just open fire.

But this your analysis get one vital fault ooh

if they open fire on the vehicle with the handcuffed kingpin, wouldn't they kill the kingpin too since the objective is to rescue the kingpin and not kill him?

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Barryseal: 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
The soldiers Should not have released the kidnap kingpin on handcuffs. The logical thing to do was to keep him in their custody if they were so convinced the men were not police officers.
I smell a rat

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:54am On Aug 08, 2019
Diamondwriter:

What are you saying nau... The military have already acknowledged that it happened bros

Nor mind the mugu. that’s how all these APC apologists behave, making excuses for people way no beg them to! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
I feel bad now
Wtf
Even the survivor on polo shirt was still killed
Fuckkk
That end time the bible has been talking abt
That anti christ
Rapture has taken place in nigeria
The trumpet has been blown decades ago
We are all worshipping ,eating,sleeping with the devil now
Fucklkkkk

Dont they have radios,walkie talkies,phones,
Just look at the bastardised cowards
Wtf, the npf and na. So driver could not relate and park at checkpoint a,soliers at checkpoint b and c woukd receive a go ahead to allow so so so bus drive by. But no,the bastard cowards wasted up all and the main suspect escaped in handcuffs.
So now the nigerian army doing collabos with criminals
Sometimes when i see these bastards in their stupid convoy van feeling like gods.
I must learn how to use a knife real soon
I feel like dropping 8 hand grenades with a 5secs off timer in them. Catch and end boko haram,no they wont. They silenced a survivor on polo shirt
Fuckkkkk
Nigeria is cursed
And shall forever remain cursed
Better start planning to travel out and experience freedom

Naija is now
At owners risk

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by NewCaliYork: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
It made a whole lotta sense to me.
AntiWailer:

Does this make sense to you ?
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Opexzy: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
I have refused to lie to myself, this country is gone already... The time is nearer than ever...

I doubt it if we can survive the next two president...
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by jrerico1(m): 8:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Summer7:
A Nation where human life is meaningless
police get life?? lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by nasirujj(m): 8:56am On Aug 08, 2019
TheSilicon:
. Jasebon As in James Bond or wetin kiss

No Justin Bieber
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
To be honest, I only feel for the civilian who was shot, the other people (Military vs police) no atom of sympathy whatsoever. They can even engage themselves in a battle and kill themselves once and for all, for all I care.. bullshit
Shithole country
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:57am On Aug 08, 2019
iHart:
The police killed themselves. Why can't they be on their uniform whenever they go on operation?

Modified:
I think there should be a proper synergy between all forces to avoid this kind of thing from repeating again

No be police station police wey dem cum report case ask for casefile money and transport to go arrest

This is IRT, dey are on a mission to arrest a kidnap kingpin. Dey can even form madman for days in that area just to get the person dey have come to arrest
No be sherekanbia

They always risk their lives, cos if den are spotted
Sorry is their name

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by oyepaulkay(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Nukilia:

Stop typing like you're in America! This is Nigeria where rubbish is allowed and the disrespect for the rule of law is experienced. The criticality of this case suggests that we have a problem with our security apparatus in the country. Everyone is feeling the heat..

I swear

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by emmaoyes(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2019
They have been in the news for the wrong reasons these days, They seems to be the almighty just because they don't answer questions?
I think it's high time our military started taking proper measure against these gross indiscipline.

I think the immunity covering them as been misused anyone of them that goes against civil laws or trempled on civilians right should be release for trial persecution under the civilans judiciary process and nothing like internal disciplinary commitee handling issues.
Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Mehn #100M, the man don buy full military security for cash and go Naija, the zoo of a nation. Other kidnappers now know to chop beta frog and be secured by the state, yeye dey smell, mschew. What a kuntry.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by quietmagic582: 8:59am On Aug 08, 2019
You're actually reason well on this matter, hope this will pass a message to the Nigerian Police Force to compulsory all the Police to always wear their well known uniform anytime they are going for Operation cause sometimes its very hard to identify robbers from those Police men with the way the dress on duty

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Killed 3 Policemen In Taraba State (Photos) by kinem(m): 8:59am On Aug 08, 2019
NaMe4:

Your Right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos / Kemi Okunloyo: Sylvester Omoroni Agreed To Join A Gang, Consented To His Beating / "Why I Slit My Boyfriend's Neck" – Mother Of 2 Confesses (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.