Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Have You Been Asking The Question, “how Can I Make Money Online?” - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Been Asking The Question, “how Can I Make Money Online?” (226 Views)

FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register / I Have Been Asking Them To Look At This, But They Wouldn't Listen / I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Asking The Question, “how Can I Make Money Online?” by BimberBuzz: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2019
This is where the ‘Get Rich Quick‘ seekers jump off the bandwagon and start yelling SCAM. As I said above, ‘simple’ isn’t the same thing as ‘easy’. While the ‘Get Rich Quick‘ books do overrate how easy it is to get results, it’s still a fact that this is a proven system.

https://mediamoneyhq.com

https://twitter.com/mediamoneyhq.com

So, if you’ve been searching google, forums, blogs, ebooks, etc. for the answer to “How to make money online?“, or even worse looking for “How to Get Rich Quick?“, then you’re asking the wrong questions.

Instead you should be asking questions about how to do each of those steps; “How do I find a good product to sell?“,

“How do I find the best niche to market in?“,

“How do I set up a website that effectively promotes a product?”

“How do I write articles that will lead a prospect to buy?“,

“How do I entice visitors to submit their emails?“,

“How do I get visitors to my website that are looking to buy?”

Re: Have You Been Asking The Question, “how Can I Make Money Online?” by BimberBuzz: 12:35am On Aug 08, 2019
“How do I make money online?” is the wrong question.
Re: Have You Been Asking The Question, “how Can I Make Money Online?” by BimberBuzz: 6:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
If you really want to learn how to make money online, you need to ignore the hype. There is no way that anyone can guarantee that you can make XX amount of money in XX amount of time.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Diamond Bank’s Fall And Lessons For Family Businesses In Nigeria / Super Clean Car / Kindly Paste All Your Gift Card To Direct And Legit Loader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.