Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

ABC Transport PLC: From Grace To Grass - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ABC Transport PLC: From Grace To Grass (533 Views)

Ever Gone From Grace To Grass? / From Grace To Grass(my True Life Story). Learn From My Experience. / Grass To Grace To Grass Again. (my True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ABC Transport PLC: From Grace To Grass by Olleyrey: 2:27am On Aug 08, 2019
It's with total displeasure that I report ABC Transport PLC poor and unpleasant customer care services- I used to speak for them due to my onetime experience about 5 years ago.. Not until today that I booked with ABC Transport at Jibowu, Lagos enroute Abuja.... Cost is #7500! The bust arrived Jibowu at about 6:45pm instead of 6:00. It was at Toll Gate ,that we discovered that the AC wasn't functioning, so we were asked to open the windows. The driver also picked a passenger by the road, which all other seated passengers kicked against... for security reasons... The tyre had issues in Ibadan at very dangerous spots, we spent about 15 minutes there, we zoomed off. While approaching Osun state, the tyre had a great burst. These rude drivers and their mechanic spent almost 2 - hours fixing this mess in the mid of the night.... Oh Gosh! I wish I knew... I would have joined Landstar Express... Various comments from disappointed passengers this night...Reigning name does not mean quality... Shine your eyes... kiss

1 Like

Re: ABC Transport PLC: From Grace To Grass by cenaman(m): 5:08am On Aug 08, 2019
ABC use to be my best transport company when travelling not ontill i had an ugly encounter with them at their terminal in aba.
Re: ABC Transport PLC: From Grace To Grass by Olleyrey: 6:17am On Aug 08, 2019
It's so appalling. And no remorse from the driver and conductors. Bad manners[color=#990000][/color] sad angry

(1) (Reply)

Chinese Dating Sites - Best Brides / SEC Regulated Investment Products/investment Banking & Asset Management / Rest In Peace Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.